Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG
Sep 29, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

SG
Feb 6, 2016

Very great course. The instruction is spot on, allowing me to listen while I work without the need to actually watch the video. Definitely worth it for novices and even intermediate level developers.

401 - 425 of 1,356 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Jeries H

Nov 11, 2015

Very good course. I have learnt a lot about Untiy3D as the teacher explained descriptively each section.

By Denizhan A

Oct 16, 2020

Very good introduction to game development, i want to say thank you to all my lecturers in this course.

By Deeprashmi N

May 15, 2017

Absolutely amazing! If you're thinking about taking this course, stop. Stop thinking. Join immediately!

By M. F K

Dec 27, 2016

Awesome course and the teacher was so explanatory did't have problem at any point in whole course long.

By K K

Sep 4, 2016

As a starter, this course is an wonderful learning opportunity. You get to know everything from basics.

By victor a

Mar 22, 2016

Really like the course, I wish there was projects involving coding (specially for those of us starting)

By Eduardo R C

Feb 8, 2016

Great course, fast but really explained, I recommend it 100% even if you dont know anything about unity

By Cecilia F

Oct 22, 2015

Great course. Just the right balance of lessons and hands on activity. Taught an old Cdog new tricks.

By Tareque U I

Oct 22, 2020

Great course! The lectures are so well planned that at the end you get that feeling of accomplishment.

By Sanskar G

Aug 1, 2020

Great Course for the beginners!!!!! A must-do for people thinking about starting the game development.

By Brian F

Jan 24, 2016

The course is a great start to learning how to develop games in Unity3D. I have enjoyed it thoroughly.

By Mohammad S A

This course is fantastic. Thanks to the instructor. If you know C#, that's a big plus in this course.

By W B

Oct 31, 2019

Amazing introduction to developing games via Unity. I just wish we were given a "Quit Button" script.

By Stuart C

Sep 19, 2016

I highly recommend any of the courses given my this instructor. This was interesting and enjoyable.

By Evert G

Mar 26, 2016

very clear introduction. An additional week with a bit more scripting practise would have been nice.

By George W

Mar 22, 2016

Great for getting started in game development with Unity 3D!

I had a lot of fun with the assignments.

By Piotr D

Oct 7, 2015

The Course id realy good design to the beginers. I'm enjoyed to create game in unity with the spiker.

By Dimitrios M

Oct 27, 2020

Great balance of instruction & allowing the student to individually expand on the techniques gained.

By Ana G V F

Oct 20, 2020

An excellent course to learn the basics of Unity and Game Development! Really useful and really fun!

By Rodrigo N V

Jul 24, 2020

Excelent Course, i learned so much and i definitly want to keep persuing both coding and game making

By Austin L

Jul 18, 2020

Fantastic Professor and amazing class. My confidence with Unity skyrocketed after the first 2 weeks.

By Abinash B

Jun 15, 2018

great course.You gonna get a lot of ideas of using UNITY3D, after get into this course. RECOMMENDED.

By Salim H

Dec 10, 2020

The instructor is very knowledgeable he taught us everything possible for different types of games.

By Juan F T

Oct 28, 2020

Excellent introduction to Unity and Game development, nice assets provided and different games made

By Shubhankar M

Oct 14, 2019

loved this course, really broadened my horizons on the thoughts about what goes on behind the game.