Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

ML

Jul 22, 2019

Really great course! It was more challenging towards the end of it, but I enjoyed it and recommend it. I hope that my completing the course marked the start of my future as a game designer and maker.

726 - 750 of 980 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Tasos P

Sep 09, 2016

A very thorough explanation to the concepts. I would like more challenges and an exercise section to practice what i've learned so far.This would be very important.

By Daniel G S L

Jan 12, 2017

Great course, easy to understand, step by step instructions.

By Dasarapalli R R

Mar 14, 2017

Loved it, a must for newcomers... Worth the price.

By William A C

Feb 10, 2016

Really good course

By Timothy V

Nov 01, 2015

Great start for someone that has an understanding of computers and basic programming, but wants to get started in video game development. Didn't know anything about Unity or game design to begin.

By Wei L

Aug 05, 2018

good

By Chanchana S

Oct 11, 2016

This course is comprehensive. All you do is concrete and hands-on.

By Katt P

Mar 20, 2017

Great way to get comfort

By Michel G K

Mar 02, 2016

This course is really cool (Y)

By Michael A C

May 15, 2016

This is an incredible first course in game design with Unity3D. The professor does a great job teaching the material with perfect sized lessons. The quizzes help reinforce the lessons topics while having a good depth of knowledge.

By Gabriel C

Mar 29, 2017

Es un gran curso, muy entretenido y exigente.

By Raduti H

Aug 11, 2016

The perfect place to get into game developing :D

By Jeffery S

Sep 23, 2016

Awesome.

By haopeng y

Jan 21, 2017

Pretty useful if you are the beginner.

By Piotr G

May 02, 2017

Very well made. I enjoyed this course enormously!

By Andrea B

Mar 20, 2018

Very well done and accessible even to absolute beginners.

By Jeremy H

Nov 21, 2016

Loved it helped me get into Unity game design

By Kristopher C T

Jan 20, 2019

Really good, I wish there was some more coding as it was pretty basic in that respect, but the course gave me tools to streamline my workflow within the unity editor.

Cheers,

Kris

By Varun V

Nov 12, 2015

Really enjoyed the fast paced teaching methods and the hand on training :)

By Cecilia F

Oct 22, 2015

Great course. Just the right balance of lessons and hands on activity. Taught an old Cdog new tricks.

By Anoopkumar S

Jan 24, 2016

Superb Course !!

By Kenny C

Apr 30, 2017

Nice introduction of Video Game Industry..it helps me open the door for my new career! I want to do more and more in Game Development! My goal is getting closer by finishing this course! Just like Serena from Pokemon XY, she found a new goal as Pokemon Performer! Thanks Serena and Ash Ketchum to encourage my career! Never give up until it is very end!

By Pankaj S G

Aug 12, 2018

Awesome!

By Miguel A D

Oct 04, 2019

It was pretty helpful and straight forward But just like professor Brian said, it was hard fun!

By Franco H

Oct 20, 2018

Excellent course. You'll learn the use of Unity3D in no time with this. I enjoyed the simple projects, makes it easy to understand everything.

The assets of these projects work fine on the latest version of Unity3D.

I had fun learning from this course :)