Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

AH

Nov 16, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

751 - 775 of 957 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Fernando L

Feb 23, 2017

Very good introduction to Unity 3D.

By SAI K

Feb 08, 2016

This is the best course i had ever done. I learned many concepts in a very short time. Thank you...

By Robert C

Jun 01, 2017

This course introduced me to Unity and showed me the potential you can do with it. The assignments felt like you were actually building your own games. Learned a lot!

By Musa A

Apr 03, 2019

These Lectures are going very helpful for me in understanding game concepts and games logic. The instructor Mr. Brian Winn's teaching methodology is very impressive.

By Daniel M

Apr 14, 2019

Great introduction into game development. Will highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get into game dev

By Gert C

May 12, 2019

I have completed an introduction and I'm very excited to get started with the rest of the Courses

By Kim J

Apr 06, 2019

I have learned the essential part of game programming. It was fun, and a little bit challenging, but I enjoyed that. The teacher's teaching skill is brilliant, and the course material is right either.

By Benhur O J

Mar 30, 2019

Very good introduction to Unity and its tools. Also very handy set of tools are provided to start it up.

By Zixin Z

Mar 30, 2019

Amazing course with hand-on projects! It helped me to build my portfolio for game development master and introduce me to the world of game design. Thank you for this amazing course.

By Pablo F S

May 18, 2019

O curso é um grande catalisador de ideias. Expandindo a mente criativa e dando novas possibilidades para um aspirante a Game Designer. Realmente é um curso muito bom

By Cauê V T

Jun 01, 2019

Great intro do Game Dev.!! Interesting lessons and intuitive study flow.

By Marvin O S

Jun 07, 2019

Good and direct introduction.

By Anvay S M

Jun 10, 2019

Good for developers who are just beginners.I found this course very helpful.It's benn explained practically.

By Mohammed S

Jun 11, 2019

very helpful and informative session

By Vijay D

Jun 24, 2019

Good For Beginners.

By Xiao L

Jun 24, 2019

Quick and simple. It's my first experience with Unity3D and it seems like a great start since the level is just right for beginners. Would recommend it to anyone who wants to start with game design.

By Emily B

Jul 17, 2019

This is a great introductory course. Brian Winn gives easy to follow lessons and takes the time to repeat easily forgettable, but important actions so it can become second nature for the student. I enjoyed this course immensely, and am taking serious considerations into making games for a living now. Thank you!

By mahmoud m

Jul 18, 2019

its a great course for beginners in the game development

By Megan G L

Jul 22, 2019

Really great course! It was more challenging towards the end of it, but I enjoyed it and recommend it. I hope that my completing the course marked the start of my future as a game designer and maker.

By Sruthi m

Jul 23, 2019

Really loved the course. I started as a complete beginner in Unity. All the lessons were easy to understand and follow and also very well explained.

By Moaz A

Aug 09, 2019

I just broke that barrier which always comes up when thinking about making games for someone only do play games his entire life , it was a scary one , just like when you hear that you need to learn coding , there is no shame to start copying and editing scripts , because one day you will be someone who give others scripts to be copied and modified , same thing to Unity it turns out it just needed time to learn , it's not hard , it's just experience you get over time as you learn more stuff .

By LIU X

Apr 26, 2019

Learn lots of things of Unity Engine. Good for beginers.

By Fernando A G D

May 23, 2019

i love it... great course

By Swapnil M

Jun 01, 2019

Clear, Concise and to the point. I absolutely loved the content and pace of this course.

By andrew e