Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

AH

Nov 16, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

101 - 125 of 977 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Sara E E

Feb 10, 2016

I had a knowledge about graphics using OpenGL and I found this course a great introduction for using unity and Game development in general.

By Robyn L

Dec 22, 2015

Amazing introduction to game development on Unity. The course used the latest build on Unity and taught me enough to feel confident experimenting with game development on my own. The videos are clear, concise, and valuable.

By Viktor S

Oct 13, 2015

Best course I attended yet!

By Tatiana K

Feb 12, 2018

Great Course! Very useful videos and nice tasks to practice the learned skills.

The short description of next video content is a bit redundant.

By Leonid K

Jan 17, 2016

Very good lecturer with easy to understand material. Thanks a lot!

By Andres J P

Apr 02, 2017

Great course as a first approach to game dev. I'm taking the full specialization and so far I'm having a lot of fun. Totally recommended!

By Brian F

Jan 25, 2016

The course is a great start to learning how to develop games in Unity3D. I have enjoyed it thoroughly.

By Anisuzzaman K

May 15, 2016

As a newbie game developer, I find this course very helpful to know the basics of game development. The course materials were perfect for newbie learners like me.

By Shai Y

Oct 25, 2015

Amazing course, this is the first time that so much essential information about learning is accessible in a such well organized matter.

It was exciting to learn about the process and the organic materials in the brain when effective and non-effective learing process is take place.

I believe that this course can really help me to managie further learning processes on a daily basis.

Thanks,

Shai

By Timothy L N

Feb 07, 2016

This was a very good survey of an intimidating topic. The walkthroughs are thorough, and each lesson gives you room to incorporate your own ideas.

By Tomasz S

Nov 04, 2015

Great introductory course for all starting to play with game development.

By Azadeh F

Jan 13, 2016

Great course! The lectures are very thorough with all the necessary details. It would be nice if they made the lecture slides available for download.

By Anel R B

Mar 08, 2017

Excelent course. I recommend it!!!

By Gerson R B F

Nov 05, 2015

A great course for anyone wanting to start on unity3D in a light way. There is no need of previous knowledge neither in unity or programming language, just will to learn. For anyone that don't know programming a good complement after this course would be a oriented object programming course.

By Mohamed E s H

Mar 08, 2017

I learned a new views on game design and development that I would never knew about in my years through college and online resources :D

By Erisana C S V

Sep 06, 2016

I totally enjoyed the course. Very well structured and organized. Contents are clear and relevant. I learned a lot. Great opportunity for beginners!

By rufaro m

Mar 03, 2016

I liked the way the lecturer went through all the material slowly repeating information.

By SANG C H

Jul 05, 2017

Great instruction that is simple to understand!

By Eduardo R C

Feb 08, 2016

Great course, fast but really explained, I recommend it 100% even if you dont know anything about unity

By Tarik L R P

Oct 10, 2015

Incredible basic course.

By Amador C

Sep 22, 2015

So far so good. The professor explains very well and the material is excellent.

By Daniel R E

Oct 19, 2017

Excellent course! I learned a lot and it has truly "hard fun"! :D

By Kamran B

Feb 08, 2016

It was informative and had the right-level of difficulty.