Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

ML

Jul 22, 2019

Really great course! It was more challenging towards the end of it, but I enjoyed it and recommend it. I hope that my completing the course marked the start of my future as a game designer and maker.

176 - 200 of 1,009 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By David J

Jan 11, 2017

I found that the course was an amazing beginning level course. Brian Winn was straight forward in what he was teaching us, and helped me get a good handle on Unity

By Tasos P

Sep 09, 2016

A very thorough explanation to the concepts. I would like more challenges and an exercise section to practice what i've learned so far.This would be very important.

By Felipe M

Feb 25, 2016

This course can open our minds to a possible balance between Art and Programation, creating a light atmosphere that embrances all of us to put the projects to work.

By Darwin T

Jan 13, 2018

Learned a lot on game development, very easy and nice introduction, content is polished and very organized, worth more than $62, very happy and satisfied customer.

By Nicole C

Apr 19, 2016

Tons of information in this course! I loved it! Very easy to understand even for an absolute beginner. I really enjoyed the instructor's style and the projects!

By Anisuzzaman K

May 15, 2016

As a newbie game developer, I find this course very helpful to know the basics of game development. The course materials were perfect for newbie learners like me.

By Onur E

Jan 28, 2017

The course is clear and to the point. There is enough detail to explain the concepts underlying game development, but not too much detail to overwhelm beginners.

By Μιχάλης Τ

Dec 30, 2016

A very well organised course, leading you through the understanding of the Unity 3D program, and helps you get the basic understanding of how game design works.

By Luis A T F

Feb 22, 2017

The course is a great introduction to video game development using Unity 3D.

Highly recommendable for those who love videogames and want to create their own.

By Nirina R

Feb 04, 2016

Outstanding. I'd never thought I'd be able to produce some results in such short time.

This course opened my eyes on many things. I'll love explore Unity 3D

By Andrew T

Dec 05, 2015

This course is great! I wish that we'd spent a little more time working on scripting, but otherwise I have no complaints! Great introduction to using Unity.

By Amvrosov A

Feb 16, 2016

This course give basic's of developing on unity3d. As a beginer developer i had lots of gaps in my knowledges about Unity3d. This course has filled them :)

By Vladimir N

May 31, 2017

It was a good starting point in game design with unity, which involved to study and make something different, to think different))) Great work. Thank you)

By Josh I

Aug 22, 2016

A great introduction to Unity and game development in general. Occasionally feels too "scripted" when watching the videos, but otherwise good. Thanks :)

By Eshwar V

Jun 04, 2018

The course was awesome i just completed all the sessions ,it was worth learning. I got basic knowledge in development of games and introduction to Unity.

By Dzejlan

Dec 13, 2015

Great course, great intro to Unity and Game Development, pretty useful, for somebody that know something about programming it was sometimes hard but fun.

By Gaurav S

Oct 30, 2015

First, I enjoyed the course. They kept it at an intermediate level. I got some problems, but I was provided with enough materials to solve that problems.

By Christina K

Nov 09, 2019

I really like this course. I learned lots of new stuff about unity i didint knew and also this course helped me with creating games aswell. I enjoyed it

By Pavilonis E

Nov 05, 2019

Best course to start work with Unity and C# and understand programming language. Thanks professor Brian Winn. Can you make new level of this course? :)

By Pola K Z F

Jun 22, 2018

It great course that helped me alot with understanding more about game creating using Unity3D and it got some tricks in game programming in C# as well.

By Abhishek A

Feb 01, 2016

Very good introduction to 3D game development in Unity game engine. Projects are also interesting and leave ample room to showcase our own creativity.

By Andrew B

May 02, 2018

This is a great course for learning some basic game development principals. Can't wait to see what the other courses from the creators have in store!

By Aleksandar N

Aug 14, 2016

Perfect intro into Unity3D. Great instructor. Only downside is if you finish earlier, you'll have to wait for others because of peer review setup. :D

By Azadeh F

Jan 13, 2016

Great course! The lectures are very thorough with all the necessary details. It would be nice if they made the lecture slides available for download.

By Sruthi m

Jul 23, 2019

Really loved the course. I started as a complete beginner in Unity. All the lessons were easy to understand and follow and also very well explained.