Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

SG

Feb 07, 2016

Very great course. The instruction is spot on, allowing me to listen while I work without the need to actually watch the video. Definitely worth it for novices and even intermediate level developers.

201 - 225 of 1,067 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Amvrosov A

Feb 16, 2016

This course give basic's of developing on unity3d. As a beginer developer i had lots of gaps in my knowledges about Unity3d. This course has filled them :)

By Vladimir N

May 31, 2017

It was a good starting point in game design with unity, which involved to study and make something different, to think different))) Great work. Thank you)

By Josh I

Aug 22, 2016

A great introduction to Unity and game development in general. Occasionally feels too "scripted" when watching the videos, but otherwise good. Thanks :)

By Eshwar V

Jun 04, 2018

The course was awesome i just completed all the sessions ,it was worth learning. I got basic knowledge in development of games and introduction to Unity.

By Dzejlan

Dec 13, 2015

Great course, great intro to Unity and Game Development, pretty useful, for somebody that know something about programming it was sometimes hard but fun.

By Gaurav S

Oct 30, 2015

First, I enjoyed the course. They kept it at an intermediate level. I got some problems, but I was provided with enough materials to solve that problems.

By Christian M

May 09, 2020

Pragmatic intro. I had always been quite intimidated by Unity. This intro demystified this tool, got kicked into "doing things" within a few days. Nice.

By Christina K

Nov 09, 2019

I really like this course. I learned lots of new stuff about unity i didint knew and also this course helped me with creating games aswell. I enjoyed it

By Pavilonis E

Nov 05, 2019

Best course to start work with Unity and C# and understand programming language. Thanks professor Brian Winn. Can you make new level of this course? :)

By Pola K Z F

Jun 22, 2018

It great course that helped me alot with understanding more about game creating using Unity3D and it got some tricks in game programming in C# as well.

By Abhishek A

Feb 01, 2016

Very good introduction to 3D game development in Unity game engine. Projects are also interesting and leave ample room to showcase our own creativity.

By Andrew B

May 02, 2018

This is a great course for learning some basic game development principals. Can't wait to see what the other courses from the creators have in store!

By Aleksandar N

Aug 14, 2016

Perfect intro into Unity3D. Great instructor. Only downside is if you finish earlier, you'll have to wait for others because of peer review setup. :D

By Azadeh F

Jan 13, 2016

Great course! The lectures are very thorough with all the necessary details. It would be nice if they made the lecture slides available for download.

By Sruthi m

Jul 23, 2019

Really loved the course. I started as a complete beginner in Unity. All the lessons were easy to understand and follow and also very well explained.

By Erisana C S V

Sep 06, 2016

I totally enjoyed the course. Very well structured and organized. Contents are clear and relevant. I learned a lot. Great opportunity for beginners!

By Timothy L N

Feb 07, 2016

This was a very good survey of an intimidating topic. The walkthroughs are thorough, and each lesson gives you room to incorporate your own ideas.

By Saptarshi S

May 04, 2020

It has given me confidence to work with a game engine like unity and understand the basic structure and terminology involved in game development.

By Chase C

Oct 05, 2017

Well balanced course work for entry level knowledge. Completion of multiple Unity projects helps build working knowledge of game design concepts.

By Maigon N P

Dec 21, 2016

Excellent course. I highly recommend it! I learned a lot with the instructor and by reviewing my peers' work. Again, It is an excellent course!

By Dimitrije P

Feb 12, 2016

Been waiting for a Unity course for a while and it's finally here!

Too bad there is no free option, so I am just following it without any grades.

By Nikhil D

Oct 10, 2015

Amazing course, great teaching, you will really understand all of the subjects taught and it is 100% one of the best courses I have ever taken.

By Tatiana K

Feb 12, 2018

Great Course! Very useful videos and nice tasks to practice the learned skills.

The short description of next video content is a bit redundant.

By johny

Nov 01, 2015

Super and clean concept and explanation. Good for beginners. Not enought programming, but when you start with Unity it is not so big problem.

By Manuel A C R

Aug 24, 2018

Good course. The peer-review system could be improved, but the course itself is worth it. You get your certificate of completion at the end.