Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

SG

Feb 07, 2016

Very great course. The instruction is spot on, allowing me to listen while I work without the need to actually watch the video. Definitely worth it for novices and even intermediate level developers.

201 - 225 of 997 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Timothy L N

Feb 07, 2016

This was a very good survey of an intimidating topic. The walkthroughs are thorough, and each lesson gives you room to incorporate your own ideas.

By Chase C

Oct 05, 2017

Well balanced course work for entry level knowledge. Completion of multiple Unity projects helps build working knowledge of game design concepts.

By Maigon N P

Dec 21, 2016

Excellent course. I highly recommend it! I learned a lot with the instructor and by reviewing my peers' work. Again, It is an excellent course!

By Dimitrije P

Feb 12, 2016

Been waiting for a Unity course for a while and it's finally here!

Too bad there is no free option, so I am just following it without any grades.

By Nikhil D

Oct 10, 2015

Amazing course, great teaching, you will really understand all of the subjects taught and it is 100% one of the best courses I have ever taken.

By Tatiana K

Feb 12, 2018

Great Course! Very useful videos and nice tasks to practice the learned skills.

The short description of next video content is a bit redundant.

By johny

Nov 01, 2015

Super and clean concept and explanation. Good for beginners. Not enought programming, but when you start with Unity it is not so big problem.

By Manuel A C R

Aug 24, 2018

Good course. The peer-review system could be improved, but the course itself is worth it. You get your certificate of completion at the end.

By Domytomtom

Nov 12, 2017

Very good course, it gives a great start to work with Unity.

Practical tip: Make sure your PC will support Unity. My MAC was crashing a lot.

By Airn L

Aug 26, 2019

I really had fun and learned a ton in this course. I'd recommend using 2 monitors if possible and following along with the videos in Unity.

By Sara E E

Feb 10, 2016

I had a knowledge about graphics using OpenGL and I found this course a great introduction for using unity and Game development in general.

By Christel C T

Dec 30, 2019

Loved it! It is easy to follow and to understand the concepts and methods. I highly recommend it if you want to learn the basics in Unity.

By Daniyal M S

Jan 05, 2019

Very Informative and fun learning course. I really encourage beginners to enroll in this program who really want to learn game development

By Ali K A A

May 03, 2016

Very good course for beginners but I think you need to take a separate C# programming course as this course doesn't really teach you how t

By Andres J P

Apr 02, 2017

Great course as a first approach to game dev. I'm taking the full specialization and so far I'm having a lot of fun. Totally recommended!

By Jason P

May 11, 2016

I found this a great course.

It launches you straight into building games and its easy to understand.

A must for any budding game designer.

By Bruno I

Sep 22, 2015

That's really a great course, even if we're at the starting point I wanna vote and give a five star cause the first lectures were amazing

By Hao L

Jan 10, 2017

Very detailed introduction and instruction on this topic! I have learned the basic elements needed for game developing from this course.

By Beira M

Jan 15, 2016

Excellent course to learn Unity3D!!! The hand on projects help a lot in learn the Unity3D environment. I definitely recommend is class.

By Davon H

Jan 01, 2016

A very good start for beginners, and informative to the experienced. Give the real online college feel and completed with real examples.

By Tamilarasu S

Sep 10, 2017

Basic to intermediate course on game development.

Gives you strong knowledge on Unity based game development.

Can be completed in 1 week.

By Eligio B Z

Apr 02, 2016

This course is a great introduction to Unity3D as a tool for game development. Helped to cover some gaps on my self-taught Unity skills

By Mohamed E s H

Mar 08, 2017

I learned a new views on game design and development that I would never knew about in my years through college and online resources :D

By Mateusz K

Dec 04, 2015

It's great opportunity to start thinking like game developer. It gives a lot of information and tips which helps start specialization.

By Jordi

Oct 13, 2015

Excellent, nice introduction to game programming with Unity 3D. Good Webcast, excelent course materials, Great teacher. Very good Job.