Back to Gamification

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gamification by University of Pennsylvania

Gamification is the application of game elements and digital game design techniques to non-game problems, such as business and social impact challenges. This course will teach you the mechanisms of gamification, why it has such tremendous potential, and how to use it effectively. For additional information on the concepts described in the course, you can purchase Professor Werbach's book For the Win: How Game Thinking Can Revolutionize Your Business in print or ebook format in several languages....

FL

May 23, 2019

Excellent course! I found it very useful. It really builds a super strong foundation to think about this User Motivation and UX. The word Gamification is something that some people like and some hate.

BM

Jun 17, 2017

Very structured and interesting class about gamification. Kevin is a very engaging teacher and this course was perfect introduction to gamification. I highly recommend the course. Thank you very much!

251 - 275 of 596 Reviews for Gamification

By Fernando K

Jul 24, 2016

Excellent course on Game Design Thinking!

By Jiang M

Jan 27, 2016

很有趣的一门课程

By CHEN Y

Feb 19, 2016

The course is great one! helped me a lot as I am working on a project with Gamifiication.

By Gustavo V B

Jul 17, 2017

Aprendi bastante de gamification. Muy recomendado. Muy buen profesor

By 舒昊

Jan 07, 2016

好,很好,真的好。

By Nikoloz C

Aug 27, 2017

It was the first online course that I took and it is really excellent. As for a teacher with a couple of decades of experience I can't say that it was compleat revelation. But Prof. Werbach is so inspiring that a lot of ideas of using of Gamification just started generating in my head. I am quite sure that a great future is awaiting for this interesting subject. I would be happy to thank Cousera and Prof. Werbach for your priceless work!

By Dafne M T

Feb 08, 2016

Challenging and difficult at times. Makes you use your lateral thinking. Provides good examples, offers good quality lessons... 5 stars!

By Jorge A O M

Jan 29, 2016

Excelente!!!! Recomendadísimo!!!

By Chew W Y

Jun 03, 2016

Great course although some of the lectures can be a tad long. Helpful in understanding the concept of games and play. Highly recommend it!

By Svetlana Z

May 04, 2017

I am trying to apply some gamification techniques at work now (Gamification project for Retail department) and this course really helped me to overcome some obstacles and to think of some new ideas on how to make this experience better.

Thank you very much!

By Alexander C

Jan 03, 2016

Simply great!

By Alexander T

Aug 29, 2016

Nice course that will guide you to the basics of game theory and gamification mechanics

By Carlos V

Sep 02, 2016

I Completed this Course twice, this is an awesome Course in Gamification highly recomended best explanations ever i will take it a third time.

By 吳沛燊(Pei-shen W

Oct 02, 2016

Great course, and very thoughtful and applicable to a variety of scenarios, such as management, product design and leadership

By Carlos A

Nov 16, 2016

Great course with a serious discussion of gamification topics , it addresses both its advantages and pitfalls. Kevin is a great professor that explains concepts clearly and in a fun way. The course interviews are relevant. Looking forward to a more advanced level course.

By Sahan J

Nov 28, 2015

Thanks for offering this course on a emerging management topic!

By Fernando

Dec 16, 2015

Deep, fun, mind-broadening. One of the best courses I've take in my life.

By Laura B

Apr 17, 2017

This course provided me with great insides about gamification and explained in a really simple but powerful way how to implement gamification in your activities / business.

By Katarina R

Jan 07, 2016

A very organized and interesting course. All assignment are about challenging real life situation to solve. A very well spent time.

By Cliff K

Dec 12, 2016

Very good and also great moderation of the forums. Always somebody to help us!!!

By Mat T

Sep 18, 2016

A really well designed course, with online and massive audiences built fundamentally into the experience.

By Andrew S

Jul 10, 2017

So long, yet so exciting course. I've been trying to complete it during a year. And yes, I did it.

By Pablo O

Apr 23, 2017

Excelente....

By 郭俊龙

Dec 17, 2015

It utterly help me a lot in the Trainning Session

By Richard I

Jan 05, 2016

Excellent course material and presentation. I've taken it before and earned a certification. I'm now taking the course again to refresh my knowledge on the subject.