Back to Gamification

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gamification by University of Pennsylvania

Gamification is the application of game elements and digital game design techniques to non-game problems, such as business and social impact challenges. This course will teach you the mechanisms of gamification, why it has such tremendous potential, and how to use it effectively. For additional information on the concepts described in the course, you can purchase Professor Werbach's book For the Win: How Game Thinking Can Revolutionize Your Business in print or ebook format in several languages....

BM
Jun 16, 2017

Very structured and interesting class about gamification. Kevin is a very engaging teacher and this course was perfect introduction to gamification. I highly recommend the course. Thank you very much!

FL
May 22, 2019

Excellent course! I found it very useful. It really builds a super strong foundation to think about this User Motivation and UX. The word Gamification is something that some people like and some hate.

251 - 275 of 679 Reviews for Gamification

By 张凡

Mar 3, 2016

非常棒的一门课,老师教的很用心。课程从心理机制,身体机制等多方面讲解了游戏化,也能够简单的运动在学习生活中。课后的quiz对中国学生来说可能会有些难,国外的同学批改也还是很认真的,谢谢大家的相互批改。ps,老师特别喜欢wow

By Engin D

Jan 25, 2016

I like this course and decide to give 5 stars before ending the course. Because i learn many things that i need.

By Sophia D

Jan 5, 2016

Short levels, simple language but full with information, clear meaning and graphs.

Simply, an excellent course!!

By Yoveen H

A well-structured, well-balanced course combined with real-world examples that enhance the learning experience.

By Rafael d P C

Sep 12, 2017

I really liked the theme.

I've been fond of video games since I was a kid.

The teacher has very good didactics.

By Ruaan G

Jul 26, 2018

This was great and rebuilt some of my faith in Coursera. The knowledge is sound, well researched and grounded.

By Peter J D

Nov 17, 2015

The professor is awesome. I love video games and this course is beyond interesting. Gamification is amazing.

By Airian

Feb 11, 2016

Everything was great about this course. The teacher, the assignments, and mostly the inspiration.

Thank You!

By Prakasit T

Jun 5, 2020

This course has enlightened me so much about political, economical and psychological term of IT deployment

By João F

Jun 11, 2017

This course is excellent! It will be very useful for develop my futures projects. Thank you!! Best wishes!

By Joshua D L

Dec 7, 2018

I was not able to finish the course but some videos were helpful in terms of explaining this new concept.

By Mat T

Sep 18, 2016

A really well designed course, with online and massive audiences built fundamentally into the experience.

By Jose M

Oct 23, 2019

Great curse and great teacher. I wish I had written notes to go over when i need to pause the learning.

By Goraj J

Jan 31, 2019

One of the best courses I have done.

This course also distinguishes me in a pool of people in selection.

By Richard D V

Aug 27, 2017

The instructor from Wharton provides clear understanding of the topic with enthusiasm and great skills.

By Aydin A

Jul 4, 2016

At times a lot of information to take in but it's all very interesting and thought provoking material!

By Amaury B

May 2, 2019

Very exhaustive. Go deeply into the concept description and includes a part of behavior analysis etc.

By Alexa F

May 5, 2017

Loved it, thank yoU! Maybe a few more examples on gamification for social good would have been great!

By Joe B

Apr 30, 2020

I've loved this course and it's helping me a lot in my job (I work in the communication/event field)

By Haytham M K

Dec 3, 2017

very important course, everyone should take this course to make the world more productive and fun...

By Eduardo S M Y

Dec 23, 2015

Excellent! Well detailed, precise, clear. With no doubts a great teacher!!!

+5 Teaching and inspiring

By Andrew K

Oct 21, 2016

Very thorough and informative course - conveying a great depth of knowledge in this exciting field.

By Carolina A

Oct 22, 2017

I really enjoyed the course. Thank you.

I am looking forward to taking other courses with Coursera.

By Andrey S

Jul 10, 2017

So long, yet so exciting course. I've been trying to complete it during a year. And yes, I did it.

By Sabrina B

Mar 14, 2019

One of the best courses in Gamification up to date. A must do for every Gamification Consultant!