Back to Gamification

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gamification by University of Pennsylvania

Gamification is the application of game elements and digital game design techniques to non-game problems, such as business and social impact challenges. This course will teach you the mechanisms of gamification, why it has such tremendous potential, and how to use it effectively. For additional information on the concepts described in the course, you can purchase Professor Werbach's book For the Win: How Game Thinking Can Revolutionize Your Business in print or ebook format in several languages....

FL

May 23, 2019

Excellent course! I found it very useful. It really builds a super strong foundation to think about this User Motivation and UX. The word Gamification is something that some people like and some hate.

BM

Jun 17, 2017

Very structured and interesting class about gamification. Kevin is a very engaging teacher and this course was perfect introduction to gamification. I highly recommend the course. Thank you very much!

226 - 250 of 597 Reviews for Gamification

By Vinicius d S A

Jun 14, 2017

Muito bom à muito tempo estou procurando um curso sobre esse tema

By Thanit V

Dec 18, 2015

Great course that is very informative and interesting!

By Archana V

Dec 06, 2017

The course was excellent. Prof Werbach has structured the course beautifully and it helps the learner develop his/her own thinking process with respect to games over the duration of the course. It is a must for anyone looking to improve their marketing efforts and achieve their business goals.

By Karen

Sep 24, 2017

Learnt a lot about gamification delivered by an expert in this area. Great to have access to courses that might not be otherwise available in my location.

By faraamooz

Dec 07, 2017

tnx for this course

best & full refrence for me

By Philip B

Dec 28, 2017

Very enjoyable and learned a lot

By Sourav S

Jan 03, 2018

The course is very effective, includes appropriate study materials (videos, documents) and many real-life examples.

By Sharon L

Feb 10, 2018

I really enjoyed this course. I appreciated that the lectures were divided into short 7-15 minute videos so I could squeeze a few in over lunch at my desk. I also appreciated the slides which I downloaded, exported to powerpoint and used to take notes. Professor Werbach was an engaging instructor and put together a well-designed online course.

By Paulo H L M

Mar 17, 2017

Nice!

By Marzena T

Jan 13, 2016

This course gives you the opportunity to explore the mechanisms which can be used in many fields. Interesting and developing tasks make it look more broadly on seemingly irrelevant items.

By Alexandra D

Jan 18, 2016

Great course, learned a lot and most importantly gained a new set of tools at analyzing how I approach, understand and interact with technology.

By william g

Dec 26, 2015

By far, the most informative and well delivered online course I have ever taken. I'm looking forward to Professor Werbach's next course.

By Fmj D S

Jan 18, 2016

Great course! I really got a sense of knowing what gamification is about and how to implement it in my own work. Thanks.

By SIDDHARTH S

Mar 12, 2016

The best course on Gamification. Look no further.

By Amit K D

Feb 08, 2016

Course is fantastic and presentation is very interactive. It met my expectation in every front. Will love to take up another one soon

By Denize T P

Nov 11, 2016

Curso excelente, muito bom o conteúdo e avaliações.

By Mariano I

Apr 11, 2016

Excelente curso! Aplicable a distintos ámbitos de trabajo.

By Marie-Claude V

Jun 15, 2016

I loved the course!

By Francine B d S A A

Sep 09, 2016

Simplesmente o melhor conteúdo de Gamificação que encontrei. É bem mais aprofundado, tem ótimas referências para mais informações.

By Cécile N

Jun 08, 2016

Very good overview of theories and techniques.

By Rodrigo F

Jun 05, 2017

Muito Bom! e Extremamente útil! Com uma velocidade adequada para um iniciante, e com uma narração extremamente eficiente!

By RODRIGO P P

Jul 02, 2017

I really liked the course! It was very challenging and fun! The new concepts that I've learned brought further, especially because it gave me a lot of new ideas on how I could use it in my new company. Some of the aspects of motivation and psychology I had some knowledge due to the position that I had at the last company I worked for (management trainee, supervisor and manager). Therefore, the course complemented the concepts that I had in mind. Thank you very much for the opportunity. It was awesome!!!

By Magali R

Apr 04, 2017

This course is very dense and requires a large amount of time but it's worth it. There's rich and deep content, useful tools, and warnings. I like the emphasis on ethics and the thought for the players. Pleasant alternation between quiz and written assignements to manage the workload, and assigment on credible case is great to build condifence in the use of the content of the course and on future real implementation. Thanks ! That was a great experience !

By lh

Jan 18, 2016

Stimulate the novel idea.

By ehsan i