Back to Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals by Google Cloud

This course introduces the Google Cloud big data and machine learning products and services that support the data-to-AI lifecycle. It explores the processes, challenges, and benefits of building a big data pipeline and machine learning models with Vertex AI on Google Cloud....

VS

Mar 2, 2019

Overall a good curated course to help understand the GCP offerings and high level architecture of how their offerings fit in the current landscape. Easy to follow along as this was fundamental course.

AS

Jan 21, 2021

Touched down on every aspect required on roadmap to Machine Learning along with big data. This will help to get which flavor suits or you find it interesting and then follow on next course of action.

2501 - 2525 of 2,536 Reviews for Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals

By viswajith k

Mar 2, 2020

you should let the students program.

By Vertika T

Nov 9, 2021

Quality is bad. Please enhance.

By Ho W W

Feb 17, 2018

Not much content

By Ristanti F R

Dec 2, 2021

Overall the course from Coursera is actually not bad. But then I got blocked by qwiklab for 1 month without any transparent notification of what was happening! I received error 500 whenever i wanted to access the lab, so i couldn't finish any of the GCP courses. Such a bad learning experience, wasted so much time trying to 'fix' it by following all the things they told me like clearing cache, changin browser, unenrolling from course (?), etc. At the end, once I confronted via email that they must have blocked me, then they admitted it and unblocked me. They told me they blocked me because I was using other resources that wasn't instructed in the lab. Why didn't they tell me sooner when I emailed the first few times? Why did I have to waste 1 month just to fix this? Qwiklab is so disappointing!

By Tobias P

Oct 21, 2021

I feel ripped off. i completed the seven day testing period and finished the course in 6 days. After that I was notified that I completed the course and was congratulated. Now I have seen that with 41 euros have been deducted. With other providers e.g. with udemy the subscribtion was also terminated after successful completion. It is quite a feel bad experience and I will no longer use Coursera but rather choose other providers.

By eghadz

Aug 10, 2021

Horrible course, you only have limited time to do the tutorials which have errors and you only have a limit on the time you can do a tutorial which makes it difficult for you to think. You just copy and paste stuff without being mindful of what you are doing. The fundamentals course is way too difficult and has too much contents in a single week

By Sunil A

Feb 26, 2019

Shoddy material, quickly thrown together. Non-paying users cannot access labs. Why even allow them to enroll then ? Does not require Machine Learning to extrapolate a scenario where such a user is going to get frustrated and ask questions: "Where can I find the lab? or Why isn't my button to start the lab working?".

By Eivind H W

Jan 29, 2019

Following every lab, and every test. There is a video where the exact same is done all over again in a video. I do not feel like this immediate repetition helps me in any way, and after having watched one and a half of the lab review videos, I skipped through the rest.

By Intyaud B

Nov 1, 2021

Lab instructions are not very clear. Trying to load into a lab and it keeps loading and asking me to verify images, then when I do, it tells me my last lab was ended because I did not follow instructions.

I am clueless as to the reason I'm getting that message.

By Sajad M

May 14, 2022

The course doesn't introduce you to the concepts. The labs don't explain how things work, they just list some instructions without any explanation. Some labs have problem and dont work properly and they dont help you to solve them. It is so frustrating!!!!!

By amin s

Apr 23, 2019

utter waste of time, its just a cheap ad to promote a google cloud platform which no one likes/uses. i thought i would learn something but this course is a complete garbage. didn't expect coursera to provide such a low grade course. highly disappointed.

By Eric H

Aug 11, 2020

Basically a Google advertisement disguised as an online course. Labs and quizzes are trivially easy, very little work necessary to complete the course. Will not be proceeding with the rest of the courses in this specialization.

By Stephen K

Oct 11, 2020

This course is basically just an ad for GCP. While the labs are helpful to get an idea of the capabilities, I don't think I learned anything I could apply in a future career. Perhaps the more advanced courses are more useful.

By Ciprian D

Feb 2, 2019

This course/specialization is seriously insufficient in order to pass the GCP certification. A lot of knowledge from the Architecture course would still be necessary. The disclaimer about work experience does not cover that.

By Mike W

Jun 22, 2019

The notebook based demos are unfortunately pretty useless as labs. All of these courses would be much improved with real labs that require the student to build the system.

By Sebastys

Nov 15, 2019

I singed up for this suppossed free course and now I got charged 44 euros. I do not want this and I deamand a refund. I'had already cancell all my subscriptions.

By Unreal W

Jun 17, 2019

Too abstract. Don't use acronyms without explaining the acronyms or paste lines of code with little to no explanation. K.I.S.S ( keep it simple stupid)

By Shalahuddin A A

May 5, 2020

It like an advertisement for Google Cloud Platform. The lab is too easy, just copy and paste without the need of thinking to solve a problem.

By Mark P F

Aug 7, 2020

Completed Specialization and Coursera says that I should be able to view Specialization but it doesn't exist.

By Rama K R

Apr 29, 2020

The course was more of like google advertising their cloud APIs, rather than teaching important points.

By Md. A A

Jan 29, 2018

Need real credit card(Virtual credit card is not allowed) to access to lab environment.

By Daniel M S M

Mar 25, 2021

I can't believe I paid to sit through 10 hours of advertisements.

By Michał J

Aug 28, 2018

Just go straight to the topic, there is no need for introduction.

By Neha G

basics cover majority of course ...need more hands on practice

By Anselme B