Back to Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals by Google Cloud

This course introduces participants to the big data capabilities of Google Cloud. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants get an overview of Google Cloud and a detailed view of the data processing and machine learning capabilities. This course showcases the ease, flexibility, and power of big data solutions on Google Cloud....

VS
Mar 2, 2019

Overall a good curated course to help understand the GCP offerings and high level architecture of how their offerings fit in the current landscape. Easy to follow along as this was fundamental course.

AD
Sep 23, 2019

This course really helped me in understanding exactly 'How the Big data and Machine learning can be used in Cloud' and 'The ease to use it'. Thank you for summing all the fundamentals in this course.

2326 - 2350 of 2,353 Reviews for Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals

By Praveen P

Oct 12, 2017

Not a great course for learning. Didnt focus on concepts

By Viswajith K N

Mar 2, 2020

you should let the students program.

By Ho W W

Feb 17, 2018

Not much content

By Sunil A

Feb 26, 2019

Shoddy material, quickly thrown together. Non-paying users cannot access labs. Why even allow them to enroll then ? Does not require Machine Learning to extrapolate a scenario where such a user is going to get frustrated and ask questions: "Where can I find the lab? or Why isn't my button to start the lab working?".

By Eivind H W

Jan 29, 2019

Following every lab, and every test. There is a video where the exact same is done all over again in a video. I do not feel like this immediate repetition helps me in any way, and after having watched one and a half of the lab review videos, I skipped through the rest.

By amin s

Apr 23, 2019

utter waste of time, its just a cheap ad to promote a google cloud platform which no one likes/uses. i thought i would learn something but this course is a complete garbage. didn't expect coursera to provide such a low grade course. highly disappointed.

By Eric H

Aug 11, 2020

Basically a Google advertisement disguised as an online course. Labs and quizzes are trivially easy, very little work necessary to complete the course. Will not be proceeding with the rest of the courses in this specialization.

By Stephen K

Oct 11, 2020

This course is basically just an ad for GCP. While the labs are helpful to get an idea of the capabilities, I don't think I learned anything I could apply in a future career. Perhaps the more advanced courses are more useful.

By Ciprian D

Feb 2, 2019

This course/specialization is seriously insufficient in order to pass the GCP certification. A lot of knowledge from the Architecture course would still be necessary. The disclaimer about work experience does not cover that.

By Mike W

Jun 22, 2019

The notebook based demos are unfortunately pretty useless as labs. All of these courses would be much improved with real labs that require the student to build the system.

By Sebastian N R

Nov 15, 2019

I singed up for this suppossed free course and now I got charged 44 euros. I do not want this and I deamand a refund. I'had already cancell all my subscriptions.

By Unreal W

Jun 17, 2019

Too abstract. Don't use acronyms without explaining the acronyms or paste lines of code with little to no explanation. K.I.S.S ( keep it simple stupid)

By Shalahuddin A A

May 5, 2020

It like an advertisement for Google Cloud Platform. The lab is too easy, just copy and paste without the need of thinking to solve a problem.

By Mark P F

Aug 7, 2020

Completed Specialization and Coursera says that I should be able to view Specialization but it doesn't exist.

By Rama K R 1

Apr 29, 2020

The course was more of like google advertising their cloud APIs, rather than teaching important points.

By Md. A A

Jan 29, 2018

Need real credit card(Virtual credit card is not allowed) to access to lab environment.

By Daniel M S M

Mar 25, 2021

I can't believe I paid to sit through 10 hours of advertisements.

By Michał J

Aug 28, 2018

Just go straight to the topic, there is no need for introduction.

By Neha G

basics cover majority of course ...need more hands on practice

By Anselme B

Oct 4, 2018

I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE FUCKING VIDEOS DO SOMETHING PLS

By Devang G

Apr 4, 2020

not suitable for beginners.... and very poor explanation

By Neeraj R

Aug 19, 2018

this is an Avertisement for Google Cloud

By Michael B

Apr 25, 2018

Very very basic. Had expected more depth

By Agnieszka J