Back to Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals by Google Cloud

This course introduces participants to the big data capabilities of Google Cloud. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants get an overview of Google Cloud and a detailed view of the data processing and machine learning capabilities. This course showcases the ease, flexibility, and power of big data solutions on Google Cloud....

VS
Mar 2, 2019

Overall a good curated course to help understand the GCP offerings and high level architecture of how their offerings fit in the current landscape. Easy to follow along as this was fundamental course.

AD
Sep 23, 2019

This course really helped me in understanding exactly 'How the Big data and Machine learning can be used in Cloud' and 'The ease to use it'. Thank you for summing all the fundamentals in this course.

126 - 150 of 2,353 Reviews for Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals

By Nwachukwu S

Jun 12, 2020

Great course!

Probably not in your place but it would be nice if videos or resources on creating our own pyspark code or even the creating the csv file for labeling in autoML were added.

Also wanted to find out about the in house labeling service for AutoML.

By arun a

Aug 26, 2020

I believe this course is a good structured approach to thinking about ML and data modeling and the capabilities that GCP has to offer. I would recommend to take this course with the - Data Engineering specialization to gain more in-depth fine knowledge!

By Ruchi W

It helps understand concepts better and helps understand the requirement/need of a google cloud resources/components very well. Helped understand customer's use cases or problems and reason their choice of google cloud very well.

Overall a great course.

By ahmed a

Jan 10, 2020

It was a great course over all , got the knowledge of Bigquery , ML on GCP , how google cloud platform is the best approach to do almost everything because they provide you with great API's , services and easy to do huge workload and processing easily

By T. N T H

Nov 22, 2018

A nice and informative course to get an overall knowledge about GCP, Big data & ML and to be familiar with cloud environment and terminology. Thanks the instructor for his passion in teaching and his firm knowledge while explaining all of these to us.

By Ivan L G

Jul 21, 2020

Is a great introduction and except for the last evaluable lab, which I did not allow to enable the api due to something related with the account billing, I learned some interesting basic knowledgs on making small projects with ML and big data on GCP.

By ARVIND K S

Jun 26, 2020

Excellent course. Provides great overview of the Google Cloud Platform and its amazing data processing capabilities. Learnt great machine learning skills for predictive modelling on the Google Cloud Platform in a very hands-on and convincing manner.

By Greg K

Nov 12, 2017

The instructor of this course was clearly an enthusiastic teacher. The lab assignments were interesting and required just the right amount of hands-on work to ensure that the student understood the material without belaboring the point. Excellent!

By Amith G

May 2, 2020

Just amazing too see how google has done its best to save time and effort of people with so many tools in GCP. A very well structured course for someone looking to learn all the aspects of data science. Thnk you Coursera and GCP for this course..

By Abraham K U

Apr 17, 2020

I was actually a novice on GCP but after taking this course I've got a fundamental knowledge about GCP, and inspired to go deeper. This course is an amazing one and will recommend it to anyone out there. Thanks for this super amazing opportunity.

By Jevie M L G

Mar 24, 2019

Lak is very persuasive in making sure we get the idea and concepts of GCP. I had a great hands on experience on GCP Big Data Products by doing Qwiklabs and I am able to identify the different use cases and when to use each GCP tools/technologies.

By Carl H

Jul 2, 2017

Phenomenal introductory course to a slew of Google offerings. My favorite is how you basically give people a path to take existing workloads and then move them to the cloud, but then show how you can completely rethink HOW you used to do things.

By Sandeep M

Mar 21, 2020

This is a fundamental course which gives confidence is proceed further. Anyone looking for Data Engineering or Machine Learning using GCP, this is good place to start. Dont get confused by many online resources. This is the right place to start.

By VALERIAN M

Oct 18, 2020

had an amazing experience dealing with Google cloud platform and handling challenging and interesting qwiklabs which have made me gain a lot of skills to navigate and understand Google cloud. Privileged to be part of google learning platforms.

By Swapneel V R

Jul 5, 2018

Totally loved this course. Could finish it in 3 days flat and it gave me (a beginner) a really good overview of GCPs cloud capabilities and some hands-on experience as well. The instructional videos and labs complement each other really well.

By Eric R

Sep 20, 2019

Great course. I use GCP at work and my company just launched it only about 1 year ago. I'm using what I learned in this course to try and see what else we can get out of GCP, and I captured at least three realistic tools that will help us.

By Gopal B

Nov 14, 2019

Loved the course !! It has just right amount of information that beginner will need to start his journey in ML. Loved lab assignments as it gives the first hand experience of using various GCP offerings like BigQuery, API and storage etc .

By Mus A A

Apr 17, 2020

Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals This is the most important for me to built and teach the challenge and i could got knowledge and practice. Someday, i convince my self going to employees in google company.

By Pushpraj S

Jul 27, 2019

It is a great course to give an overview of GCP offerings. I am an experienced data engineer and few might say it is very beginner friendly, which I agree to, however, I found it really useful to quickly familiarise me with GCP ecosystem.

By Pradeep k

May 3, 2020

Great course developed by the google cloud platform team. As per the my understanding it help the data scientist in reducing their time for writing the same code again & again & creating the good model with better accuracy & efficency.

By Scott v K

Jul 7, 2017

Very good overview of key areas of GCP including compute engine (VMs), SQL, basic data storage, running spark applications, and basic overiew of BigTable, Big Query, and a basic introduction to running Tensorflow in IPython notebooks.

By Sergiy K

Feb 11, 2020

A very good overview of the Google Cloud Platform. The course provides a big picture of the platform and shows how some of the central services can be used in combination to solve different data engineering and machine learning tasks.

By Jafed E G

Jul 6, 2019

By sudhir j

Jun 2, 2017

Great course to start with cloud services and to learn about new topics like Machine Learning and Big Data.They covered lots of topics in the course so only brief introduction was given ,but that good to know all the different topics.

By Shufyan G K

Apr 25, 2020

I am highly passionate about Machine Learning and AI. This fundamental course on Big Data & Machine Learning is awesome. The Labs are very useful and practicing them on live Google Cloud Platform is a great experience.

Thanks Google.