Back to Exploring ​and ​Preparing ​your ​Data with BigQuery

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Exploring ​and ​Preparing ​your ​Data with BigQuery by Google Cloud

Welcome to the Coursera specialization, From Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform brought to you by the Google Cloud team. I’m Evan Jones (a data enthusiast) and I’m going to be your guide. This first course in this specialization is Exploring and Preparing your Data with BigQuery. Here we will see what the common challenges faced by data analysts are and how to solve them with the big data tools on Google Cloud Platform. You’ll pick up some SQL along the way and become very familiar with using BigQuery and Cloud Dataprep to analyze and transform your datasets. This course should take about one week to complete, 5-7 total hours of work. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to query and draw insight from millions of records in our BigQuery public datasets. You’ll learn how to assess the quality of your datasets and develop an automated data cleansing pipeline that will output to BigQuery. Lastly, you’ll get to practice writing and troubleshooting SQL on a real Google Analytics e-commerce dataset to drive marketing insights. >>> By enrolling in this specialization you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<<...

RS
Jan 15, 2019

I love how this course was well structured. The labs helped excellently in getting hands-on experience with the tools. I highly recommend this one for starting out any analyzing with BigQuery

AR
Apr 5, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed learning about BigQuery and using the Google Data Prep blew my mind! I am planning to use it for my day to day work and also take up more courses about Data prep

51 - 75 of 378 Reviews for Exploring ​and ​Preparing ​your ​Data with BigQuery

By Tan K M

Broad overview on the use of BigQuery and learn for beginners to learn SQL in a ridiculously short amount of time, also to build a simple datapipeline to transform data

By Rajat G

Apr 12, 2020

This course did a good job in introducing the fundamentals of BigQuery and DataPre, also the lab work was a bonus and it supplemented my understanding of the concepts.

By Mohammadhossein S

Oct 2, 2020

Very informative and well organized. Highly suggested to the people who want to work with BigQuery. It also teaches skills of cleaning data and basic data analytics.

By Aline A

Aug 26, 2019

Awesome course! The instructor teaches in a pretty nice way in order for the students to comprehend the subject. One of my favourites Coursera courses so far!

By Jesús E A C

Nov 21, 2017

Excelente curso, muy buenas explicaciones. Tuve problemas para entrar al laboratorio, pero las explicaciones posteriores sirvieron para entender la ejecución.

By Joe B

Jan 16, 2021

I did have a bit of trouble initially with the labs, but definitely worth bearing with and I learned a lot of useful stuff that I'm already applying at work.

By Jason S

Mar 4, 2020

Fabulous course! Only a few minor hiccups or minor discrepancies in the actual tools vs. the videos and labs. Overall, this course is very well-maintained!

By Adrián N

Jul 14, 2020

Estupendo!, los conocimientos obtenidos dentro de este curso son increíblemente valiosos, me siento muy emocionado de poderlos aplicar en mi compañía

By Viraj C

Nov 29, 2019

Google has simplified data preparation in cloud technology , have been working with ETL tool for 5 years and can relate to this learning very easily

By Carlos H

Jul 28, 2020

This is a very complete course on how to get familiar (get you first steps) with SQL languaje or Cloud/ remote computing, analyzing data and so on!

By Drozhnikov A

Jan 25, 2020

Amazing course from professional of Google team. Many practical advices and cases. I strongly recommend it for all persons related with analytics

By Shankar R A

Aug 22, 2019

A very good depth of how data exploration is done is GCP explained with Fundamentals and basics with insights providing examples with Data-sets.

By Eduardo G

Jul 20, 2020

para quienes conocemos de SQL y hemos trabajado con algunos ETL comerciales, quiero decirles que esta herramienta en la nube de Google es veloz

By Noppadol C

May 12, 2019

Great. I've learn from basic. with some SQL knowledge, I can understand how to use Big Query to query some big data with Google platform.

By Prithvi B

Dec 15, 2020

Very succinct overview of SQL, Big Query, Cloud, DataFlow, DataPrep, DataFusion. Excellent knowledge packed 4-5 hours of videos. Great.

By Enrique A M

Oct 8, 2020

Extraordinario Curso, estoy aprendiendo a manejar la consola del BigQuery, aun me falta mucho, Mil gracias Google, Milgracias Coursera.

By Alex T

Aug 15, 2019

Very insightful learned alot from this course but I need more practice to be more comfortable with the material! Loving every moment

By Salman S K

Mar 7, 2020

A fundamental course to get insights of Google Cloud Platform, Big Query and Cloud Data Platform. Very useful course for beginners.

By LOVE K A

Mar 5, 2018

Very Interactive and step by step process. Excellent job team in enabling the things and keeping it Simple and thought provoking.

By Harold M

Feb 6, 2018

Excellent course on the Fundamentals of Data analysis using the Google BigQuery and DataPrep tools available on GCP. Thank you!

By Lucas C S

Feb 15, 2021

This course was very well constructed. The labs are precisely designed to test our knowledge in a hands-on fashion. Loved it!

By Akhil

Nov 6, 2020

I found this course super interesting. Awesome course! Hands on loved it! The best part is the hands on assisted by videos.

By Dan M

Apr 1, 2018

An excellent overview to understanding your data using Google. Skip through the SQL training if you already know this.

By amrithnath v

Jul 12, 2019

Loved the course, I liked the structure and how we used real world data sets to learn to use BigQuery and other tools

By Ana P M

Feb 10, 2019

Great format and course if you want to start learning BigQuery and how everything connects in Google Cloud Plataform