Back to Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure by Google Cloud

This course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery. You learn about important resource and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management. Hands-on labs give you foundational skills for working with GCP. Note: •Google services are currently unavailable in China....

AN

Thank you so much for this amazing interactive course. I enjoyed every part for improvement suggestions please consider increasing the lab projects' time a bit so that students can be on less pressure

YY

Jun 02, 2017

This course is useful for those who wants to explorer google cloud platform\n\ne.g: what database engine should I use?\n\nwhat is more cost efficient for our application, Compute engine or App engine

226 - 250 of 5,448 Reviews for Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

By Marcelo R P

Sep 01, 2019

Un curso muy entretenido y dinámico, sin duda alguna coursera esta lejos del resto de las plataformas de aprendizaje, generando buen contenido y asociado con google para brindar talleres prácticos en la nube.

By Karlos k

Sep 05, 2018

-indepth details about google's core services - This drilled down not just into the services but why you use particulars services in particular use cases. The required labs made it hands on fun and engaging.

By Christopher T

Mar 17, 2020

Challenging for myself at times, since I am not a developer and more of a project manager. I found this rewarding to me, revisiting skills I had not used in awhile and also learning new ones for the future.

By Anastasis Z

Mar 02, 2020

This course was very inclusive of all of the parts of the Google Cloud Platform. it made sure to give the right amount of attention to all of the areas that are needed for software and application developers

By Manesh R

Sep 03, 2019

Excellent course material. I loved it learning by watching videos, reading content pdf files and I can repetitively watch the content if i have any doubts in some topics. Good work and thanks for great help.

By Alfonso P L

Jul 20, 2019

It's a good course to introduce in GPF. If I have to say something to fix is that some screens have changed a lot compared to those in the tutorial, and sometimes is difficult to locate the options refered.

By Tufan

Jul 18, 2019

This course gives the best real-life knowledge of GCP. It gives us the idea how to study and understand the concepts of GCP and also makes us feel like we can make our future in the area of cloud computing.

By Saurabh P

May 27, 2019

A great course covering all the GCP fundamentals. A great starter for someone looking out to start their journey in GCP and aim to achieve GCP Professional Cloud Architect certification. Highly recommended.

By Luis E

Feb 21, 2019

Excellent a must have in order to deep dive into what GCP can offer, even if you are just learning for more advanced different areas this gives you a great overview of all possibilities you can get from GCP

By Troy C

Feb 17, 2017

I found this extremely helpful in understanding what Google has to offer, even after taking this last year there is so much new content to update me.. I am excited to continue with the rest of this course.

By Akhilesh K I

The course was really informative for the most part. It covered all the fundamentals really well and in great depth. However, I felt that some of them could have had more breadth covered along with depth.

By Francisco C

May 03, 2020

Es mi primera vez en Coursera, y puedo decir que estoy facisnado de la ensenanza y toda la metatica del curso, estoy emocionado, puedo esperar por los otros dos cursos, muchas gracias. #Google y #Coursera

By Sean

Jun 27, 2019

The course has questions that seemed to test my knowledge of course material. Although there is a lot of material to be covered, I hope that this course prepares me sufficiently for the GCP certification.

By Andreea D L

Nov 11, 2017

I wanted an overview of the cloud services offered by Google and this course offered just that. I now understand the different platforms offered by Google and the advantages and disadvantages of each one.

By Amit A

May 04, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and Google for having presented this wonderful course to get started on the Google Cloud Platform. The course was quite complete and covered most of the important offerings of the GCP.

By Jayson L

Mar 25, 2020

This course was concise and covered the basics of GCP and Kubernetes which I was interested in getting a start in. It was easy to follow and made learning this stuff very pleasant. I highly recommend it.

By Frida R

Mar 14, 2019

I really got a lot out of this course format and looking forward to completing the Architecting in GCP as soon as I am enrolled. This is great and want to create a Kubernetes cluster right now!! Thanks!

By Chris T

Nov 08, 2019

The updates have made this course much better. The added sections on Pub/Sub, Kubernetes, and Functions have vastly improved the utility of this part of the Architecting with Google Cloud Platform cert.

By Jason R

Sep 24, 2019

Great introduction to Google Cloud, it's quite a lot of data to absorb- but the online instructions are effective and explain in real-world terms, the application of the technology in real environments.

By Sankalp A

May 11, 2019

this is one of the best course for newly student who want to learn about cloud computing and if they have interest this course will definitely help them in reaching their goal of server-info tech world.

By Adriel N

By Kelvin R F

Apr 07, 2019

It is an awesome course that let's you understand all (almost all) features of GCP. That was awesome to me as a software engineer to know better how the infrastructure can be configurable/developed.

By Edgar D A C

Jul 13, 2020

Es un curso muy bueno, realmente lo recomiendo a todo profesional de la informática o desarrolladores de software, realmente aprendí mucho, sobre todo con los laboratorios que fueron muy prácticos.

By anilkumar v

Jul 06, 2020

This was one of the best learning I had. Very simple and easy way to do the labs and understand the concepts. Even though the content is around fundamentals, it helps to remember the terminologies.

By Abhay R

Apr 10, 2020

Thanks to Google for enhancing the skills of all those who are passionate about technology. A brilliant course to boost your skills into various aspects of application journey into the cloud world.