Back to Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation by Google Cloud

This accelerated on-demand course introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud with a focus on Compute Engine. Through a combination of video lectures, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, virtual machines and applications services. You will learn how to use the Google Cloud through the console and Cloud Shell. You'll also learn about the role of a cloud architect, approaches to infrastructure design, and virtual networking configuration with Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Projects, Networks, Subnetworks, IP addresses, Routes, and Firewall rules. Prerequisites: To get the most out of this course, participants should have: • Completed Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience • Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments • Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment >>> By enrolling in this course you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<<...

HP

Sep 06, 2020

Thanks to Google and its team for producing such a wonderful training content. It was a breeze to know about GCP and core services even for a guy like me how has not been hands-on for over 20 years.

AD

A must do for anyone new to GCP. It provides a strong foundation of the Networking concepts used in GCP which is fundamental to doing anything here. Also covered are the VMs in fair bit of detail.

51 - 75 of 1,467 Reviews for Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation

By Tomás M R

Jun 11, 2019

Es un curso bastante completo para iniciarse en el mundo de la nube, creando una infraestructura casi completa en los laboratorios que habilitan Google para aprender mejor

By Jack S

May 28, 2019

The only problem is the test 2 failed creating windows vm: https://www.coursera.org/learn/gcp-infrastructure-foundation/discussions/weeks/1/threads/z5Cc7n6CEemiuA5t4WqocA

By Johnson Z Z

Jul 28, 2018

There is some problem for doing the lab with the temp google account. Google will ask for verification on the login by SMS or phone call. It blocks us from using the lab.

By ARNAB C

Feb 25, 2020

Fantastic guided course , so many things and so much content .If someone spent time to grasp all the content , he / she will surely play with Google Cloud infrastructure

By Aman k m

Mar 28, 2020

Nice, here we have learnt the many things as like that how to manger the VPC Networks , How to firewallls connect , add the vpc and so many things .

That's nice for us !

By B R R

Graded practical sessions are very good but in videos gives us step by step procedure to create..supporting team helped me alot in graded activities.. Thank you all..

By Mike N

Feb 06, 2019

Course was fine. Some of tools aren't working. Sudo text editor in last lab would not let me exit. It made me not get full score at end as I was stuck from there on.

By Dion B

Sep 02, 2017

Really good and in depth information. I have been working for some time with GCP, but this highlighted some of the real benefits like the flexibility of the platform!

By Matheesha A

May 02, 2020

The content is well organized. I should tell that the "Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure" course was very helpful in doing this course better.

By Swaraj S

Dec 31, 2019

Only I wished if the video quality of practical labs can improve.. its literally paining my eyes throughout the course. By any chance its the best course, loved it.

By vipul a

May 30, 2019

It's really a great and wonderful experience. Qwiklabs are really easy and awesome. I really looking for more to explore in GCP. Looking forward in Google I/O 2020

By Esther A

Jul 20, 2020

I loved every single lab. The videos gave a step-by-step walkthrough for everything. Halfway through the first week and I didn't feel like a total novice no more.

By Gareth D

Nov 09, 2017

A great into the basics of GCP, if you have any kind of sys-admin or DevOps background you should find all the concepts fairly easy to pick up and quite familiar.

By Jason L

Feb 16, 2020

I kind of like the format of the previous course better because I could follow along with the lab while watching the video. The reverse order was kind of trippy.

By A.M I H A

Aug 10, 2020

Great course and the instructors are covered very important topics in this course. Also, the Quicklab platform is great place to practice the interactive labs.

By Shahzad C

Nov 04, 2018

Very quick way to get the Networking concepts given if you are coming from AWS background. Wish more scenarios / Quiz questions could be included. Cheers !

By Anuj D

Mar 18, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. it makes understanding of the core Compute engine so easy and provides additional and more than enough lab time to practise.

By Nalimov M

Jul 01, 2019

This course gave me the basic skills of creating and configuring Virtual Machines and a Virtual Network also introduced me to the GCP Cloud Shell console.

By Job A

Jul 18, 2017

Very good course. Love the small clips conveying a lot of information . Labs too are very helpful. I hope there is also a book available for certification

By Prisi K

Sep 01, 2019

This course give a fair idea about VM Instances and configuring and managing it. The hands on lab was good enough to give you a clear idea about basics.

By Sreedhar R P

May 05, 2020

I am totally impressed by this labs. Initially i was very much disappointed , but started liking the courses as I am proceeded deeper into the course.

By Femi A

Nov 15, 2019

Good explanation of Compute Engine and Virtual Networking on Google Cloud Platform. The labs are helpful also as it provides hands on practice time.

By Ben W

Jun 22, 2019

Great course for beginners...though one of the labs is a little tough unless you have some experience of Nano and a reasonable understanding of Linux

By Asaf B

Mar 23, 2020

Great course! Teaches everything from scratch. Good labs allow for hands on practice and implementation of the information provided in the lectures.

By Alfredo R

Aug 03, 2019

Excellent course, what I really like from these courses are the labs. I really appreciate that the costs of the labs are included in the course fee.