Back to Genes and the Human Condition (From Behavior to Biotechnology)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Genes and the Human Condition (From Behavior to Biotechnology) by University of Maryland, College Park

To acquire an understanding of the fundamental concepts of genomics and biotechnology, and their implications for human biology, evolution, medicine, social policy and individual life path choices in the 21st century....

Apr 27, 2021

Very good and more informative course, this course has a brief explanation for each and every topic. Lectures are very interesting to listen. Thank you so much for accepted my financial aid learning.

BB
Aug 25, 2016

Broad spectrum over view useful to beginners as well as advanced learners. would have loved to be able to download slides along with Transcripts for later revision , Thank you UMCP and the Faculty !

51 - 75 of 193 Reviews for Genes and the Human Condition (From Behavior to Biotechnology)

By ita r

Aug 26, 2020

It was an eye-opener and i loved every topic treated .The instructors were just perfect .I recommend for all science students and lovers of science .

By Chandrasekar R

Jul 31, 2020

A very interesting course that is useful to students of Biotechnology but is approachable even if you don't have a background in genetics.

By Milan P

Mar 1, 2020

The course packed all the necessary information and provide a fun session of learning and providing a better understanding of the subject.

By Thomas J H

Mar 28, 2017

An expansive survey with up-to-moment research info. Clears up many misconceptions about genetic engineering and biotech.

By Jaroslav S

Dec 28, 2015

I just started this cours and I already like the way how the subjects are explain in simple and yet professional way.

By Alex K

Jun 12, 2021

G​reat course for introduction into genetics, easy to understand even without any previous knowledge on this topic.

By mohammed o r q

Jun 8, 2020

That was too helpful for my career and my knowledge. It helped me lot to achieve the latest knowledge for my career

By Clara B V

Apr 17, 2021

Fantastic Course! I loved learning from both instructors and the material covered related perfectly to the course.

By Sooraj B

Oct 29, 2017

I've quoted some things I learned in this class to others. Very informative. Simple. Concise. Very recommended.

By Carine R L

Aug 29, 2017

excellent way of updating my general understanding of a field tat as evolved a great deal over the past decades

By Shari S

Apr 25, 2020

I had a great experience learning through this course and now have a better understanding of Genes and Biology

By Muhammad H R

Nov 29, 2016

I learned a lot from this course. It clears the basic concepts of genetics likewise instructors are also good.

By Olga G

Aug 8, 2016

This course is amazingly interesting and presented in a clear, achievable way. HUGE THANKS to the professors!

By Alfonso C

Nov 14, 2015

My first step to know about DNA, epigenetic, human ancestors, and genetic engineering. This course was great!

By Maryeme B

May 15, 2021

The amount of genetic knowledge in this course is incredibly stimulating. Thanks for the content creators!

By Elvira A R L

May 22, 2018

I loved this course! It was perfect for people without much knowledge about genetics and Spanish speakers.

By Mohammad A T

Mar 22, 2019

it was a wonderful experience i have learned a lot thanks HEC for providing this opportunity to students

By Izhar u h

Sep 19, 2015

it enlighten me with extra information at molecular level and new interesting things. thanks to coursera

By Ivan H

Mar 23, 2016

Very clear and concise. Excellent course. I learned a significant amount and would recommend to others.

By Foley

Oct 9, 2015

The best coursera class I have taken! The instructor's passion for the material covered is contagious!

By Mrinal V

Aug 14, 2015

Enjoyed every bit of it! Definitely a flow maker, enjoying and flaunting my verified certificate. :)

By Molina H K R

Nov 1, 2020

Very complete and interesting course! It adress a lot of topics and provides a lot of great info!

By Muhammad T I

Mar 3, 2020

The course provided advanced biotech techniques and knowledge I was lagging at my university.

By Ahmed M m e

Apr 21, 2020

Thanks to everyone who has been there for create this work..

It's a great way for learning

By Kimberly N

Oct 21, 2015

It was the best class, I've ever taken. It teaches you so well and in such great Detail.