Back to Genes and the Human Condition (From Behavior to Biotechnology)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Genes and the Human Condition (From Behavior to Biotechnology) by University of Maryland, College Park

To acquire an understanding of the fundamental concepts of genomics and biotechnology, and their implications for human biology, evolution, medicine, social policy and individual life path choices in the 21st century....

BB
Aug 25, 2016

Broad spectrum over view useful to beginners as well as advanced learners. would have loved to be able to download slides along with Transcripts for later revision , Thank you UMCP and the Faculty !

Jun 3, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to learn new skills in biotechnology. I feel like my serotonin level become normal and I m really happy. my fear, low self-esteem everything is gone now .😇

26 - 50 of 158 Reviews for Genes and the Human Condition (From Behavior to Biotechnology)

By Arun S G V

Jul 8, 2017

Just completed the video sections of this course and some of the quizzes. A very nicely structured and presented course. The knowledge and enthusiasm of the faculty for the subject matter comes thru and makes the entire experience

By bpathakjee

Aug 26, 2016

By SACHIDANANDA B

Aug 26, 2018

It is very interesting, informative and educative to the BioTech lovers. The mentors are really nice to teach the entire aspects of genes leading to animal behavior. I liked it very much

By Ramya S

May 31, 2017

The syllabus is very well designed and the modules are equally interesting. I'm so happy i learnt so many new things in just one course. Really looking forward to more such courses :)

By Wyonna L F

Oct 30, 2015

I really enjoyed the course. It was very informative and the relatives used helped a lot. The best part was that the course aligned with my school curriculum. Double win for me!!!

By Farbod E L

Sep 21, 2016

Can genes make us liberal or conservative ? If you want to know about genopolitics and many other interesting genetics, do not miss this fascinating and enriched course !

By Anna S L

Oct 5, 2015

Great Course, very interesting and well- made. I find it easy to understand and it is a fantastic opportunity to implement my biology university's studies. Thank you!

By Lisa O

Dec 1, 2015

This was an awesome course. Thank you for educating me on genetics. It has opened my mind to different areas of GMO's. I will continue my research on the safety.

By Hamed K

Sep 29, 2016

This course was definitely helpful for me and introduced a new approach about human genetic evolution and biotechnology.

I appreciate your efforts...Thank you all

By Justin P W

Aug 19, 2015

Very interesting material, and very enthusiastic lecturers. I have done a few courses on here now, and this one has definitely been one of the more rewarding.

By Sri H J

Jul 29, 2020

I really enjoyed it and learnt a lot! But I have to unenroll from the course before attempting the final exam because I couldn't pay for the certificate.

By SABARI K B B

Feb 9, 2020

The course was very informational and motivating to not only biologists but everyone who has a craze to do something beneficial to this world. Well done!

By ita r

Aug 26, 2020

It was an eye-opener and i loved every topic treated .The instructors were just perfect .I recommend for all science students and lovers of science .

By Chandrasekar R

Jul 31, 2020

A very interesting course that is useful to students of Biotechnology but is approachable even if you don't have a background in genetics.

By Milan P

Mar 1, 2020

The course packed all the necessary information and provide a fun session of learning and providing a better understanding of the subject.

By Thomas J H

Mar 28, 2017

An expansive survey with up-to-moment research info. Clears up many misconceptions about genetic engineering and biotech.

By Jaroslav S

Dec 28, 2015

I just started this cours and I already like the way how the subjects are explain in simple and yet professional way.

By mohammed o r q

Jun 8, 2020

That was too helpful for my career and my knowledge. It helped me lot to achieve the latest knowledge for my career

By Sooraj S B

Oct 29, 2017

I've quoted some things I learned in this class to others. Very informative. Simple. Concise. Very recommended.

By Carine R L

Aug 29, 2017

excellent way of updating my general understanding of a field tat as evolved a great deal over the past decades

By Shari S

Apr 25, 2020

I had a great experience learning through this course and now have a better understanding of Genes and Biology

By Muhammad H R

Nov 29, 2016

I learned a lot from this course. It clears the basic concepts of genetics likewise instructors are also good.

By Olga G

Aug 8, 2016

This course is amazingly interesting and presented in a clear, achievable way. HUGE THANKS to the professors!

By Alfonso C

Nov 14, 2015

My first step to know about DNA, epigenetic, human ancestors, and genetic engineering. This course was great!

By Elvira A R L

May 22, 2018

I loved this course! It was perfect for people without much knowledge about genetics and Spanish speakers.