Back to Genes and the Human Condition (From Behavior to Biotechnology)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Genes and the Human Condition (From Behavior to Biotechnology) by University of Maryland, College Park

To acquire an understanding of the fundamental concepts of genomics and biotechnology, and their implications for human biology, evolution, medicine, social policy and individual life path choices in the 21st century....

BB

Aug 26, 2016

Broad spectrum over view useful to beginners as well as advanced learners. would have loved to be able to download slides along with Transcripts for later revision , Thank you UMCP and the Faculty !

PS

Dec 26, 2015

I'm old - DNA was discovered in my last year of undergraduate studies. I am learning a great deal about what makes humans alike and different, what drives our behaviors. The course is informative

51 - 75 of 119 Reviews for Genes and the Human Condition (From Behavior to Biotechnology)

By Jorge A Z L

Nov 05, 2015

wow great

By Arun S G V

Jul 08, 2017

Just completed the video sections of this course and some of the quizzes. A very nicely structured and presented course. The knowledge and enthusiasm of the faculty for the subject matter comes thru and makes the entire experience

By Lau, W K

Feb 07, 2016

Lecture material is well presented with green screen. Lectures are very clear and engaging.

Topics are recent and appropriate for this fast moving field. Quiz are at the end of the week and not immediately after each video to promote review and retention.

Overall, a very informative, broad coverage of this field.

By Denise S

Feb 09, 2017

Excellent course to review latest biotechnology information such as using transgenic animals and plants in many different ways in addition to various dimensions of synthetic biology. The course also covers importance of genes and epigentics from a variety of angles. Thanks very much for providing it. Greatly appreciated.

By Vulcu A

Oct 08, 2015

A very interesting and stimulating course. I strongly recommend it!

By Mrinal V

Aug 14, 2015

Enjoyed every bit of it! Definitely a flow maker, enjoying and flaunting my verified certificate. :)

By Justin P W

Aug 19, 2015

Very interesting material, and very enthusiastic lecturers. I have done a few courses on here now, and this one has definitely been one of the more rewarding.

By Benjamin A A

Aug 11, 2017

Twas great! Professors were perfect

By Abirami. N

Mar 30, 2018

It is a really amazing course, got updated with a lot of new things and happenings around the world. Had a glance of how future is going to be with improvements in biotech. Biotech has a very good scope in the new world for which creative thinking in all angles is needed.

By Navidh T

Sep 22, 2015

I've learned so much in my first week :)

By Jhonny C G

Nov 09, 2015

Excellent course, I´m starting and I have learnt a lot of concepts related with the topic. I`m so excited and grateful with The Maryland University and the Dr. O'Brien for developing this course.

By Pamela S

Dec 26, 2015

By Aaliyah A

Dec 17, 2016

Thank you coursera for providing me the best lectures!

By Sara T

Apr 06, 2018

Thank you so much, it was very helpful course

By NIVEDITA P

Sep 16, 2015

Course is Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Ramya S

May 31, 2017

The syllabus is very well designed and the modules are equally interesting. I'm so happy i learnt so many new things in just one course. Really looking forward to more such courses :)

By Renata S K

Aug 08, 2016

Excellent material!

By Rishabh G

Jul 04, 2017

I have learned a lot from this course and feel that it was worth its price.

By Ahmed M K

Aug 01, 2017

I Would Like to thank everyone who have been worked in this course

By Jiayao W

Sep 11, 2015

Very good! I learned a lot about genetic and biology!

By Kimberly N

Oct 21, 2015

It was the best class, I've ever taken. It teaches you so well and in such great Detail.

By Muhammad H R

Nov 29, 2016

I learned a lot from this course. It clears the basic concepts of genetics likewise instructors are also good.

By B P K

Jun 06, 2017

Excellent course, which gives you a great insight into how interesting the field is.

By M T M

Oct 19, 2015

Genes and genomics, the emerging field of medicine and health

By RATNESHWAR T