Back to Genes and the Human Condition (From Behavior to Biotechnology)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Genes and the Human Condition (From Behavior to Biotechnology) by University of Maryland, College Park

To acquire an understanding of the fundamental concepts of genomics and biotechnology, and their implications for human biology, evolution, medicine, social policy and individual life path choices in the 21st century....

BB
Aug 25, 2016

Broad spectrum over view useful to beginners as well as advanced learners. would have loved to be able to download slides along with Transcripts for later revision , Thank you UMCP and the Faculty !

PS
Dec 25, 2015

I'm old - DNA was discovered in my last year of undergraduate studies. I am learning a great deal about what makes humans alike and different, what drives our behaviors. The course is informative

51 - 75 of 158 Reviews for Genes and the Human Condition (From Behavior to Biotechnology)

By Mohammad A T

Mar 22, 2019

it was a wonderful experience i have learned a lot thanks HEC for providing this opportunity to students

By Izhar u h

Sep 19, 2015

it enlighten me with extra information at molecular level and new interesting things. thanks to coursera

By Ivan H

Mar 23, 2016

Very clear and concise. Excellent course. I learned a significant amount and would recommend to others.

By Foley

Oct 9, 2015

The best coursera class I have taken! The instructor's passion for the material covered is contagious!

By Mrinal V

Aug 14, 2015

Enjoyed every bit of it! Definitely a flow maker, enjoying and flaunting my verified certificate. :)

By Molina H K R

Nov 1, 2020

Very complete and interesting course! It adress a lot of topics and provides a lot of great info!

By Muhammad T I

Mar 3, 2020

The course provided advanced biotech techniques and knowledge I was lagging at my university.

By Ahmed M m e

Apr 21, 2020

Thanks to everyone who has been there for create this work..

It's a great way for learning

By Kimberly N

Oct 21, 2015

It was the best class, I've ever taken. It teaches you so well and in such great Detail.

By Letícia M R

Sep 13, 2020

Curso excelente com muitos assuntos didáticos e voltados para atualidade da biologia.

By B P K

Jun 5, 2017

Excellent course, which gives you a great insight into how interesting the field is.

By Awais B

Apr 29, 2020

it was amazing, full of knowledge. Lecture method was good enough to learn maximum.

By Camilo A G G

Aug 23, 2020

It has been an excellent course. Very well guided, and with excellent teachers.

By Ankit S

Jun 28, 2020

Immensely helpful course to gain detailed insights on Genomics and Epigenetics.

By Petra v d V

Aug 19, 2015

Very engaging lectures, very well executed! The best MOOC I have done so far!

By Rishabh G

Jul 4, 2017

I have learned a lot from this course and feel that it was worth its price.

By osayimwense o

Sep 8, 2020

the course was interesting and easy to savvy both lecture did a great job.

By Bibiana M d O

Aug 15, 2015

Congratulations for classes and tasks! This course is amazing and useful.

By Kartik S

Nov 25, 2020

I really like this course and I get many information about humans genes.

By Sundari E

Mar 17, 2016

Best course I have ever taken. Thank you so much! Keep up the good work.

By Laura P R

Mar 25, 2020

It was very interesting. I could improve my knowledge about genetics.

By Cordunianu A

Oct 8, 2015

A very interesting and stimulating course. I strongly recommend it!

By Ahmed M K

Aug 1, 2017

I Would Like to thank everyone who have been worked in this course

By Farhad J

Sep 21, 2015

i'm in second week of this course and it's get better and better

By Habiba A

Oct 4, 2020

I enjoyed learning and got a great and much knowledge .Thanks ❤