Back to Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology by University of London

This course is designed to help you create dynamic, interactive online courses through the use of multimedia tools, student collaboration opportunities, and formative assessment and feedback. Each week we will focus on a particular topic: 1. Using multimedia for teaching and learning 2. Encouraging student collaboration 3. Formative assessment and feedback You will have a range of materials to read, videos to watch, topics to research, activities to perform, discussions to participate in, and an assessment to complete. In addition, you will have a random assignment of fellow participants' assessments to mark in order to receive your own mark. While most of the videos and activities are mandatory, we have included a number of "Take it Further" activities and longer versions of videos that are voluntary. At first glance, It may seem like a lot, but you will quickly find that many activities will take just minutes to perform. The emphasis in this MOOC is on gaining a wide range of experience in order to decide for yourself which tools and techniques to explore in more depth. Although we introduce a few concepts along the way, this is a very practical course. You will be assessed according to what you create and share. We hope you will enjoy the active, hands-on nature of this course and find many ideas to incorporate in your teaching....

NS

May 13, 2018

It's useful course for learning how to blend and develop learning and teaching experience to be more interactive with the help of multi-technology

CC

Nov 18, 2019

The course has introduced me to various tools that are very useful to my training. I could explore using them to make my lesson more interactive.

26 - 38 of 38 Reviews for Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology

By Nordeen b O

Aug 27, 2019

I have learnt to get interactive through practical teaching with technology. The new ways of teaching using different platforms allow learners to discover the answer themselves by a forum discussion and explore how to use tools such as videos to become more independent learners.

By Aziz B I

Sep 18, 2019

Very fruitful.... Learning

By Muhammad F B R

Sep 19, 2019

V

By Mohammed

Sep 23, 2019

A very informative course. I learn a lot from the course, and I would like to apply it in the course of my work.

By Ebi A C H

Nov 05, 2019

This is a wonderful course

By Banmeet S

Feb 13, 2019

gea

By Rita M

Mar 02, 2018

Very useful, practical information about various tech tools and its application in teaching.

By Dr. K T

Apr 23, 2018

I learnt lot about the MOODLE. Really it is a wonderful course. thank you all

By Nadeemahmadkhan

Sep 23, 2018

Amazing and interactive course. Thanks for all who made it available online.

By Filippo A

May 16, 2019

Fantastic introductory course to help you effectively introduce digital technology in your teaching. There wasn't much interaction with peers as claimed, but still great value.

By María J S G

Nov 10, 2019

Interesting course, but I was very busy at the time of passing it and could not enjoyed it as I would like, only could pass running the assignments. When I find myself with plenty free time next sommer in holidays ,I will study it again more deeply

By Laurie C

Sep 16, 2019

Overall, I enjoyed the course and thought it introduced quit a bit of new technologies to me. I would have loved to have spent more time on a few types of technologies and less on others, but I understand the time constraints of this type of course.

By Mana Y

Nov 06, 2018

Very practical examples for teachers to prepare online courses