Back to Espace mondial, a French vision of Global studies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Espace mondial, a French vision of Global studies by Sciences Po

To explain how globalization rebuilt public policy and social behavior, we study the different political, economic, and social actors - public or private, individual or collective - and the exchanges and interactions between them that are remaking international relations. This course is inspired by a French sociological and historical approach to international relations. This course is also available in french version: www.coursera.org/learn/espace-mondial-fr/...

HN

Oct 18, 2015

I finally understood our global world. Course stracture allowed a holistic view of our world evolution.\n\nI retained the quote "peace the the time between two wars" Oh so true unfortunately!

LB

Mar 27, 2016

Amazing insights and very refreshing to see the evolution of the world and its powers from a global perspective rather than the dominant western.

1 - 25 of 40 Reviews for Espace mondial, a French vision of Global studies

By Tianjing C

Dec 30, 2018

It's a great course! Holding a clearer vision on international affairs right now.

By Hippocrates N

Oct 18, 2015

By Julia W

Dec 14, 2016

Excellent!

By Gigi

Feb 08, 2016

Thanks very much for this interesting course. This course is well structured and the explanations are very clear.I can't say how much I learnt from you Professor.

I wish you can offer more courses.

Best Regards

By Scott56

Aug 14, 2015

Fantastic (ou fantastique)! I wish that portions of Badie's many writings were available as PDF downloads to accompany the course lectures.

By Maxime V

Oct 09, 2015

Simple precis et concis. Tres bon MOOC.

By Sean A

Aug 19, 2017

This course really puts into context the current state of the world today. No regrets taking this course. Super informative

By Laura V

Nov 14, 2015

Great approach, excellent exposure of the subject. It is an issue of enormous importance, everyone should follow this course.

Approche magnifique et excellente exposition du sujet. C'est une question d'une telle importance que tout le monde devrait suivre ce cours.

By Jennie S

Jul 14, 2017

EXCELLENT -- comprehensive, clearly explained, entertaining, and so informative. Thank you ScPo!

By Csaba B d

Jan 05, 2016

This is a great course!

By Anudeep C

Apr 15, 2016

I like this module , it thought excellent academic information

By Cleiton P

Sep 14, 2015

Such an interesting course with a great professor.

Thanks for sharing it with us and the best regards from Brazil.

By Tiffany G

Oct 13, 2015

This course is thorough, insightful and profound! He's an awesome instructor and fun..

By DAVID F

Mar 29, 2017

Very insightful

By DARWIN G V

Jan 07, 2016

great!!!!!

By Yerke A

Aug 12, 2015

Prof. Badie is the best! He's very knowledgeable and explains material clearly. I read his work fand I'm very glad that he teaches this class online! Videos are also of high quality and very beautiful esthetically. Merci SciencesPo :)

By Ahmed I

Sep 09, 2015

Cours super intéressant

By li w

May 15, 2016

bien parler au le sujett

By Kingshuk s

Jul 07, 2016

Excellent introduction to International relations

By Cyril r

Nov 27, 2015

La version française sur FUN est très bien aussi.

By Joseph C

Aug 18, 2015

Very interesting, informative and entertaining. The French viewpoint was most enlightening.

By Gaitova A

Oct 08, 2016

The prof was really good