Back to How Google does Machine Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Google does Machine Learning by Google Cloud

What is machine learning, and what kinds of problems can it solve? Google thinks about machine learning slightly differently -- of being about logic, rather than just data. We talk about why such a framing is useful for data scientists when thinking about building a pipeline of machine learning models. Then, we discuss the five phases of converting a candidate use case to be driven by machine learning, and consider why it is important the phases not be skipped. We end with a recognition of the biases that machine learning can amplify and how to recognize this. >>> By enrolling in this specialization you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<<...

JT

Nov 06, 2018

Great to know how to do machine learning in scale and to know the common pitfalls people may fall into while doing ML. Provides great hands-on training on GCP and get to know various API's GCP offers.

PB

Mar 21, 2019

Really easy with all instruction.I didnt feel bored at any point gave me the basic idea of what is machine learning and how easy google made API's and cloud platform for machine learning\n\nThank you

201 - 225 of 975 Reviews for How Google does Machine Learning

By Sashika N

Apr 13, 2020

Great course with valuable content. Gained a lot of knowledge and experience. Thank you, Google!

By ARKABH B

Jul 08, 2020

It took me almost a week to understand how Google works. Thank You for providing such a course.

By Ehtisham A

Mar 01, 2020

This course is absolutely great for me to understand google cloud platform and machine learning

By Laimonas S

May 26, 2018

A nice intro, especially the top 10 pitfalls of ML. Useful abstract discussion, no coding here.

By Syed F A

May 07, 2020

Wonderful course that gives insights into Business applications of Machine Learning by Google.

By Mohamad H b M R

Nov 11, 2018

I learned a whole lot from the course. Really appreciate the opportunity to take this course !

By SARANKUMARKANDRA

Jun 09, 2020

Enjoyed a lot and gain the knowledge how to use the google cloud services and and the console

By Abhishek K

Feb 08, 2019

A good one. May be , there should be less focus on theoretical part. And more hands-on work.

By Gregor L

Dec 31, 2019

Nice Course to get a better understanding of what makes ML work and how Google approaches ML

By jawwad a

Aug 25, 2019

Thankful to every teacher who guided me to learn and achieve this certificate. Love you all.

By Maulik P

Oct 07, 2018

Learn how to use google cloud platform. Also learn pre-trained machine learning google api.

By Vikas B

May 04, 2018

Good overview of GCP, datalab and some of the pre-trained ML resources that Google provides

By Dean K

Sep 03, 2020

Very nice introduction! Second part is better than the first, trying out directly the GCP.

By Deepshree P K

May 16, 2020

Good course to know more about the machine learning google uses in different applications.

By Tirthak P

Dec 09, 2018

Was a great course for me to see how Google identifies each and everything automatically !

By Thursy R A S

Dec 17, 2019

Clear presentation and good introduction of each machine learning and google cloud topics

By Jitheesh K

Aug 12, 2019

we can improve our skills easily ,the only thing that we need to do is be with coursera.

By Utkarsh B

Mar 04, 2019

It could have been better if more information were given regarding Google Cloud Services.

By Mercy M

Jan 14, 2019

I enjoyed taking this course, gained an idea of how ML models are being scaled at Google.

By Nahed M A E

Jun 23, 2018

It's very useful to see in few hours how a giant company like google does ML. Thanks :)

By Joanne F

Aug 11, 2018

Great course. Easy to follow. Lots of practical examples. I would highly recommend it.

By Sri B

Jul 26, 2019

Nice and well structured course.Teaching is understanble to anyone who is a beginner.

By Vrushali R

Aug 30, 2018

this course helped me improve my ideas and concepts about how machine learning works.

By Nixon J

Jul 28, 2018

Excellent!!! I learned so much in very short time and looking forward to learn more..

By Rohit K S

Sep 16, 2020

I'm Very Thankful to Both Google & Coursera To Put Together Such An Amazing Course!!