Back to Green Business Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Green Business Strategy by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Course Overview: https://youtu.be/g-pt2Q4UhT4 The global environment will continue to degrade until there are significant changes in business practices. In this course, we look at how some firms are responding positively to environmental concerns with new strategies. We look at 'best practices' of companies across countries and industries from different perspectives. We introduce a very helpful framework to structure your thinking about environment and business strategy. We explore why current destructive business practices are so 'sticky' and resistant to change. You don’t have to be an environmentalist or a tree-hugger to benefit from this course. Businesses should respond to change, environment is one of these changes. If you have an interest in the environment and some understanding of business strategy then this course should be useful to you....

AS

Sep 18, 2020

Thank you for such an informative course on Green Business Strategy. This course focuses on building a strong point of view that why firms should go green.

LX

It was very comprehensive for a beginner like me and very well organised in terms of the course curriculum and structure

1 - 25 of 62 Reviews for Green Business Strategy

By Ritondale L

Apr 29, 2020

I'm a 32 years old Italian vendor, interested in all faces of the Sustainability subject.This course has opened my eyes on how Sustainability and Business could meet in several ways and not just for environmentalists (or dreamers), but also for businessmen looking for good profits.

I recommend this course for beginners of the Business field, because it's really direct and well explained in a simple manner by prof. Forster.

By Nicholas T

Jul 05, 2020

It was an enjoyable course, made easy to learn by an articulate lecturer and clearly expressed concepts. These are important topics and the course was a good introduction to them. However, the final Week 4 quiz questions 4-6 are not synchronous between accepted answers and what is intimated in the videos.

By Emily K

Sep 22, 2020

Really fantastic course for anyone who wants to get an introduction to sustainable practices in business. A good range of case studies that informs various strategies + history lessons that explains why the economy is the way it is today. Feeling hopeful and empowered; looking to find a Masters program that integrates Business+Sustainability and Design!

By Nicole I

May 09, 2020

A fantastic short course full of useful information and an abundance of great resources to read through at my leisure. The content will be very valuable for my journey towards helping SMEs consider their impact on the earth and community around them and implementing short and long term change. Thanks!

By ABDUL R

Sep 12, 2020

Image for ... it is like that can help us map how the Post-COVID 19 world should strive to ... I will definitely be using what I have learned here in my Masters thesis to .

CourseGreen Business StrategycoursesGreen Business Strategyoutcome

By Aleksandr S

Jun 12, 2020

It was a pleasure to work with professor Forster! The course is very ineteresting and well-structured. There are practically utilizable advices for green business, which are useful and relevant to contemporary situation in global business.

By Tahsin A

This course was fun to complete. I learnt so many things from this course. The modules and case studies were very interesting. This course gave us ideas about both business and environmental strategies and how we can use them both.

By Theo B

Jul 01, 2020

A really accessible introduction to Green Business Strategy which covers in valuable detail the fundamental 'green' strategic concepts that you will come across and need to communicate when dealing with business.

By Lenah H S

Sep 27, 2019

I have really enjoyed learning this course content. It helped me a lot to understand better about green business, how firms work and now I have insights of what I can do to give back to the world commmunity.

By Gustavo R A

Jul 21, 2020

Excellent course, thank you very much to Dr. Paul Foster, I am sure that this course would be very useful in mt personal journey to become a green entrepeneur and a coach in sustainability.

By Eduardo J L P

Very interesting for beginners on sustainability or anyone who wants a deeper understanding about the past, present and future of one of the most important issues of this generation.

By Ashita S

Sep 18, 2020

By Felipe C M

Sep 16, 2019

It is a mind-opening course, especially for youngs. I recommend it for anyone who wants to get into the sustainable branch and update himself.

By Renata P A

Feb 28, 2020

Muito bom! Esse curso ajudou-me a ampliar os meus horizontes e a pensar fora da caixinha. Estou extremamente satisfeita!!!

By Lee Y X

By Prokofev A D

Very informative course with a good presentation of material and interesting articles. I enjoyed passing it.

By Teresa B A R

Jul 23, 2020

Gostei bastante do curso e dos casos de estudo apresentados, apenas há alguns problemas com os quizzes.

By Nguyen T

Jan 16, 2020

A very good beginning course for anyone who is interested in recoupling business and the environment.

By Alejandro D V R

May 04, 2020

Very well explained and thorough course! I liked the way he explained everything, really good!

By Droston

May 03, 2020

It's a meaningful short program. Learnt useful insights over the 4 weeks. Thumbs up!

By Iktiar A T

Jul 15, 2020

Thank you. This is one of the toughest course I have ever enrolled. But it was fun.

By Luis H M O

Jun 25, 2020

It was a great time. Thanks a lot for all content. I highly recommend this course.

By Laura M

Jul 04, 2020

I found these course excellent. I would like to continue learning on this topic.

By Efrén A

Jul 21, 2020

a great course with good therms and examples related with sustainability

By Jedsada P

May 02, 2020

It's a good course for a beginner who is interesting the green business.