Back to Entrepreneurship 3: Growth Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Entrepreneurship 3: Growth Strategies by University of Pennsylvania

Start-ups are designed to grow quickly, but successful start-ups grow smart. This course is designed to provide you with an understanding of the essential elements of successful scaling, including an overview of demand generation, customer acquisition, adoption, diffusion and forecasting demand. You’ll also learn how to market effectively using best practices of digital marketing, social media, PR, SEO, and pricing. Finally, you’ll cover the nuts and bolts of building a sales process, partnerships and supply relationships, and examine the crucial components of attracting, developing and retaining talent. By the end of this course, you’ll have an outline of an expansion strategy for your idea or enterprise, and also be ready for Entrepreneurship 4: Financing and Profitability...

HA

Jul 28, 2019

To all the professors: My Hearty thanks for developing this course. Got a vast knowledge on how to grow & scale the new found venture. Looking forward complete the certification & capston project

VV

Jun 27, 2019

The course is very useful for entrepreneurs. For me it is much more information intense than Entrepreneurship 4. It's worth to review certain topics when you actually run the company.

51 - 75 of 91 Reviews for Entrepreneurship 3: Growth Strategies

By Isaac D

Jan 30, 2017

Great professors explaining in-depth, informative subject matter in a clear and readily understandable way.

By Barr N M

Feb 09, 2017

it was just absolutely amazing. I learned alot in this Course.Thanks again Team Coursera and Wharton Online.

By Bernhard S

Jun 07, 2016

Excellent as the previous ones for the same reasons! I truly love this specialization! Very good job!

By Rafael Y

Jul 29, 2017

I have learnt really great insights) The lecturers very Smart!

By Rinson J

Jun 25, 2016

superb course with interesting contents

By Aanuoluwapo I A

Dec 14, 2016

A tyro that I am can easily say that Entrepreneurship is all about generating ideas, grooming, nurturing and seeing it to fruition. taking it from dream to reality. It becomes acceptable to the people because it is useful to the. But then, how does one reach this milestone? It is by calculated and deliberate use of the mix and interplay of the processes of Communication, Advertising and Marketing. I am still learning though, I hope to have a firm grip of it and use it to my advantage and for the benefit of others.

I count myself blessed to have come in contact with Great People like all of you at WHARTON and University of Pennsylvania,especially my professors. It is of special note to me that those energy flowing across my mind like a fluid can be tapped, nurtured, groomed and raised to fruition. I am on it.

Since I started with you, my mouth has not closed. I have been talking to my colleagues. Although they are a bit difficult, I talk to them nonetheless. Thank you.

By VINAYAK K

Jun 06, 2017

The course was great

By Terry N S

Jan 28, 2018

Fantastic content! Thank you!

By Amany M

Nov 15, 2017

Week 3 was tough but very useful will sure go back to the material again.

By Ravi C P

Nov 01, 2017

It's good and can be more in an implementation manner

By Justin K

May 26, 2017

Great course.

By Evalyn

Aug 07, 2017

Very informative

By Dr. A S

Apr 26, 2017

Fantastic information will be available of growth of startup

By Luis A G A

Nov 07, 2016

Thanks for the entrepreneurial learning! HIghly recommended course!

By HAMID A

May 31, 2019

awesome

By Rochelle L B

Jun 22, 2019

Lessons are very practical. I'm currently working on my own startup and it seems like every lesson just fits right to what I currently need to know for my startup. Plus, the professors made the lessons easy to understand and apply. I actually enjoyed this course!

By Viktor

Jun 27, 2019

By Jafed E

Jul 06, 2019

By Harshvardhan a

Jul 28, 2019

By Cristian Z

Aug 16, 2019

Sumando herramientas y conocimientos para emprender. Totalmente recomendado!!

By Prashant R

Sep 15, 2019

Nice learning experience

By Oliver M

Sep 21, 2019

Fantastic content, very relevant, and to the point

By Eli C

Aug 31, 2019

Great course, it was super informative!

By Michael G

Nov 04, 2019

Very nice course with a lot of valuable information

By Aldo A V

Nov 06, 2019

El vínculo que hacen con ejemplos reales, permite percibir que es posible crear un gran producto o servicio.