Back to Entrepreneurship 3: Growth Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Entrepreneurship 3: Growth Strategies by University of Pennsylvania

Start-ups are designed to grow quickly, but successful start-ups grow smart. This course is designed to provide you with an understanding of the essential elements of successful scaling, including an overview of demand generation, customer acquisition, adoption, diffusion and forecasting demand. You’ll also learn how to market effectively using best practices of digital marketing, social media, PR, SEO, and pricing. Finally, you’ll cover the nuts and bolts of building a sales process, partnerships and supply relationships, and examine the crucial components of attracting, developing and retaining talent. By the end of this course, you’ll have an outline of an expansion strategy for your idea or enterprise, and also be ready for Entrepreneurship 4: Financing and Profitability...

HA

Jul 28, 2019

To all the professors: My Hearty thanks for developing this course. Got a vast knowledge on how to grow & scale the new found venture. Looking forward complete the certification & capston project

YL

Aug 22, 2018

Useful techniques to thoroughly introspect one's organization, no matter one is an entrepreneur, a manager in an established firm, or even a college student.

26 - 50 of 90 Reviews for Entrepreneurship 3: Growth Strategies

By Kumar M

Apr 08, 2018

Valuable insights for Growth Strategies for Start Ups

By Ahmad A

Apr 28, 2016

The most rich course in the specialization, till now, containing very helpful tools and insights.

By Emma N

Nov 02, 2017

Eye opening!

By jean a b

May 04, 2018

Very good course

By MD A

Oct 21, 2017

Excellent course! Highly recommend.

By MOSES A J

Jun 06, 2018

Very excited and innovate course

By Marcella A C J

Sep 28, 2016

great!

By Hany A

Jul 07, 2017

great value and insights on the growth strategies, the course provided great guidance on the how to gear up for growth, from attracting talents all the way to shaping and forming your organization and dividing up your labor as a start up

By victor b m

Jun 27, 2016

amazing thank you!

By Rinson J

Jun 25, 2016

superb course with interesting contents

By andy t

May 18, 2016

THANK YOU!

By Bernhard S

Jun 07, 2016

Excellent as the previous ones for the same reasons! I truly love this specialization! Very good job!

By Rafael Y

Jul 29, 2017

I have learnt really great insights) The lecturers very Smart!

By Barr N M

Feb 09, 2017

it was just absolutely amazing. I learned alot in this Course.Thanks again Team Coursera and Wharton Online.

By Vishal N

May 08, 2017

good quality lectures, relevant and appropriate. covers all the topics. enjoyable

By Adan R M

May 15, 2017

The course is a concise guide for entrepreneurs looking to grow their business. I particularly enjoyed learning about internal processes that contribute to reinforcing the company in order for it to grow solidly. Thanks for everything Wharton and Coursers and I will hopefully see you in the next course!

Adán

By Massimiliano M

May 17, 2016

Very Well done course. In its simplicity it is able to provide awesome tips for a such vast and complex subject. The professors are very very good.

By William H R

May 20, 2016

Tons of value in this course for free!

My favorite parts:

+ Consumer psychology principles (in price discrimination lecture)

+ Public relations lecture (and the talk about the PR "food chain")

+ Product diffusion and adoption lecture and model (to estimate how quickly a product could spread)

+ two sided markets (really illustrates and makes this concept more concrete!)

I just wish that non-paying students could also take the quizzes to at least see if they fully grasped the concepts being taught. Either way, I'm still thankful to have free access to so many ideas and concepts to improve myself and my business!

By KEVIN N

Sep 15, 2017

Very important advice as always.

By Aditi J

Aug 05, 2016

I'm so glad i enrolled for this course.

By Michael B

Sep 11, 2017

Considerably more content than the previous courses. More advanced. Learned about reasons a product would take off and how to improve, broad marketing foundation, pricing related information, preferred company structure / inter-work culture past just hiring someone to work, and decision / management delegation and at what stages the company should delegate them out.

By Dr. A S

Apr 26, 2017

Fantastic information will be available of growth of startup

By Aanuoluwapo I A

Dec 14, 2016

A tyro that I am can easily say that Entrepreneurship is all about generating ideas, grooming, nurturing and seeing it to fruition. taking it from dream to reality. It becomes acceptable to the people because it is useful to the. But then, how does one reach this milestone? It is by calculated and deliberate use of the mix and interplay of the processes of Communication, Advertising and Marketing. I am still learning though, I hope to have a firm grip of it and use it to my advantage and for the benefit of others.

I count myself blessed to have come in contact with Great People like all of you at WHARTON and University of Pennsylvania,especially my professors. It is of special note to me that those energy flowing across my mind like a fluid can be tapped, nurtured, groomed and raised to fruition. I am on it.

Since I started with you, my mouth has not closed. I have been talking to my colleagues. Although they are a bit difficult, I talk to them nonetheless. Thank you.

By VINAYAK K

Jun 06, 2017

The course was great

By Terry N S

Jan 28, 2018

Fantastic content! Thank you!