Back to Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

Welcome to Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women. Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women is a global initiative that fosters economic growth by providing women business owners around the world with business and management education, mentoring and networking, and access to capital. This introductory business course has been developed from the face-to-face program which has enabled over 10,000 women to see immediate and sustained business growth. It is designed for women business owners, running established businesses operating for more than one year, to provide the practical tools and skills required to help you grow your business. The course will enable you to develop your understanding of the three key ingredients of growth potential: you, your business, and your opportunity. Through focused and tailored exercises, you will assess the strengths and weaknesses of your business and yourself as a business leader. You will also identify and refine your key opportunities for business growth. As you complete the course, you will be connecting with like-minded business owners from around the world. The course will provide you with a unique forum to share your experiences, and provide support and advice to others. What can you do after this introductory course? Once you finish this introductory course, you will have the opportunity to continue your learning journey with 10,000 Women through a further 10 weeks of online learning. The innovative 10-week course covers a full range of business topics from your leadership style and management structure to resource allocation and operational efficiency. You will build on what you learn in the introductory course and analyze the growth of your business further through the creation of a Business Growth Plan (BGP). The BGP is a strategic and tactical implementation tool designed to guide your business’s growth and help you to communicate your opportunity, vision, and ideas to your team, stakeholders, and customers. Upon successfully completing the two courses, you will be able to join the 10,000 Women alumni community and connect with a global network of past participants....

DN

Jul 16, 2019

I actually had an idea about organic fabrics .But was not sure about taking it forward. We are already dealing with a customer now . I credit this course totally for my confidence!Thankyou coursera.

May 17, 2019

The Course has come in at a very important juncture for me as I have been intending to take the business to the next level but did not know where to begin. The course has given me a lot of clarity.

51 - 75 of 129 Reviews for Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By Lika

Jun 09, 2018

Highly professional , motivating, helpful, well structured course! thanks a lot for this opportunity !

By Smita B

Jun 21, 2018

Very good

By Ricardo A V

May 28, 2018

Probably the best course in entrepreneurship and private equity. Startups and undertakings are better explained by large corporations rather than Universities and colleges.

By Chinwendu M

Jun 26, 2018

This course has high knowledge impact on business growth. It has enabled me define clearly my business ideas, opportunity and future growth on my desired business sector.

By Yinka A

Jun 23, 2018

A very useful course that made me think through my business and consider it's future.

By Gachogu L W

May 31, 2018

The format of the courses is good.

By Yashica P

Jul 05, 2018

I learned alot, but most importantly this course made me think more, focus and find my strengths as well as my weaknesses.

By Sherry J T

May 28, 2018

This course was wonderful! I loved its approach to building on one's strengths, while encouraging blue sky thinking. Its emphasis on peer sharing was also very empowering.

By Oluwayemisi L A

Jun 08, 2018

very enlightening...

By Anne B O

Jun 22, 2018

Concise and Practical

By Ijeoma M

Jun 11, 2018

the course was an eye opener for me...thank you!

By Kinicha d c

Jun 15, 2018

Great oportunity to define my priorities and strategic actions...and I', very surprise about my English skils and more important, every step has renewed confidence in myself...thanks a lot!!!

By Stacey N

Apr 30, 2019

I enjoyed this course, I learnt and realised a few misconceptions. My business will definitely take a step closer to a successful growth curve.

By Aina O

Apr 24, 2019

An eye opener for me. Projections made for my business in the course of learning have materialized.

By Excellence A J

Apr 27, 2019

The course is thought provoking and highly impactful. It is also simple to understand and comprehend. I recommend it to everyone who has a business or intends to start one some day.

By Nkatha K

Apr 27, 2019

This course affirmed many structural ideas that I needed on my business journey.

By Carmen A P

Apr 28, 2019

Curso de mucho valor para mi, gracias.

By Joy E

May 10, 2019

This is the best place to be .If you really want to know your business and its growth process!

By Maria D d S

May 13, 2019

Excellent!

By Rucha S D

Mar 24, 2019

Excellent course and very useful

By Adanne M U

May 13, 2019

I am happy with myself that I was able to follow through with the 2 week mini course, it really made me rethink my plans for Ady's Food Mart and where I plan to be in 3 years. Thank You Goldman Sachs, I hope to learn more in the next step.

By Anosi A

May 14, 2019

Well-paced and creatively engaging!

By Adeolowu O

Excellent!

This course is so inspiring and presented in a very interesting way.

By Shailja S

Amazing Insights👍

By Nelly N O

May 17, 2019

10,000 Women: Assessing Your Business Potential is the best thing that I have experienced on my Entrepreneurial journey. I started off unsure and not even knowing my weaknesses that were negatively affecting my business, but with the knowledge and tools that I have received, i know the next steps to take to help me improve myself as a leader, revive, innovate and grow my business to profitability.

Thank you Goldman Sachs.