Back to Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

Welcome to Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women. Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women is a global initiative that fosters economic growth by providing women business owners around the world with business and management education, mentoring and networking, and access to capital. This introductory business course has been developed from the face-to-face program which has enabled over 10,000 women to see immediate and sustained business growth. It is designed for women business owners, running established businesses operating for more than one year, to provide the practical tools and skills required to help you grow your business. The course will enable you to develop your understanding of the three key ingredients of growth potential: you, your business, and your opportunity. Through focused and tailored exercises, you will assess the strengths and weaknesses of your business and yourself as a business leader. You will also identify and refine your key opportunities for business growth. As you complete the course, you will be connecting with like-minded business owners from around the world. The course will provide you with a unique forum to share your experiences, and provide support and advice to others. What can you do after this introductory course? Once you finish this introductory course, you will have the opportunity to continue your learning journey with 10,000 Women through a further 10 weeks of online learning. The innovative 10-week course covers a full range of business topics from your leadership style and management structure to resource allocation and operational efficiency. You will build on what you learn in the introductory course and analyze the growth of your business further through the creation of a Business Growth Plan (BGP). The BGP is a strategic and tactical implementation tool designed to guide your business’s growth and help you to communicate your opportunity, vision, and ideas to your team, stakeholders, and customers. Upon successfully completing the two courses, you will be able to join the 10,000 Women alumni community and connect with a global network of past participants....

DN

Jul 16, 2019

I actually had an idea about organic fabrics .But was not sure about taking it forward. We are already dealing with a customer now . I credit this course totally for my confidence!Thankyou coursera.

May 17, 2019

The Course has come in at a very important juncture for me as I have been intending to take the business to the next level but did not know where to begin. The course has given me a lot of clarity.

51 - 75 of 128 Reviews for Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By Lauren W D

Oct 15, 2018

I would encourage artists and creatives to take this course. It opened my eyes to looking at the work I produce as not just works of art, but as products that will produce revenue.

By Parul G B

Aug 17, 2018

its an insightful course, giving us a step by step learning opportunity and analyse at the same time

By Florence A A

Nov 03, 2018

A very focused, engaging and thought provoking course. Offered conveniently and flexible! Thank you

By Anuja R

Nov 15, 2018

This course is a great opportunity for me giving a platform to learn and connect so many like-minded people and build a strong network to grow together in profitable and productive manner. This course is covering all aspects of an startup to succeed and its exercises are giving clarity of thoughts to go to next level. Interactive lessons are pushing more to achieve defined goals. I am truly blessed to get such a nice opportunity at right time and pursue further. Thanks Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women.

By Tolulope J I

Sep 30, 2018

Awesome course!

By Kemi O

Sep 14, 2018

I wish more women from Nigeria can use this platform. Enjoying it all over.

By Tobilola A

Sep 01, 2018

Insightful

By Adaoha N

Sep 15, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. Everyone should do this course not just business owners, because it also helps you realise that building something (be it a business) doesn't mean you have to go out of your comfort zone.

By Eberechi E N

Oct 04, 2018

It is an excellent course that's needed for a business that wants to go outside its comfort zone and increase profitability

By Margaret M

Oct 05, 2018

I really enjoyed the course. Its an eye opener. Thank you so much.

By Idayu A

Sep 23, 2018

Excellent structure and content. Recommended to all women entrepreneurs!

By elsa c o c

Nov 29, 2018

Very useful for someone that needs information on how to operate a business.

By Jirapat S

Dec 02, 2018

very good course for Business Growth Potential I truly recommended !!

By Amanda O

May 09, 2019

I am indeed blessed to have participated in this lessons. It was as practical as possible and I see the survey helping me upscale in my business and community. Thank you so much 10,00 Women: Assessing Your Business growth.

By Joy E

May 10, 2019

This is the best place to be .If you really want to know your business and its growth process!

By SHEREEN C H

May 10, 2019

THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY, I HAVE LEARNT SO MUCH AND APPLIED WHAT I HAVE LEARNED. THIS HAS ALLOWED ME TO HELP MAKE EDUCATION AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE TO THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY AND ALSO CREATE EMPLOYMENT. I FEEL LIKE I AM ABLE TO SERVE AND ADD VALUE TO THE LIVES OF MANY BY ADDRESSING TWO CHALLENGES FACED GLOBALLY.

By Tanya G F

Excellent course!

By Miwako H

informative

By Anthonia E

awesome

By Excellence A J

Apr 27, 2019

The course is thought provoking and highly impactful. It is also simple to understand and comprehend. I recommend it to everyone who has a business or intends to start one some day.

By Nkatha K

Apr 27, 2019

This course affirmed many structural ideas that I needed on my business journey.

By Fatima A M

Apr 26, 2019

I love how this course helped me calm down, think & review the future of right now.

By Adanne M U

May 13, 2019

I am happy with myself that I was able to follow through with the 2 week mini course, it really made me rethink my plans for Ady's Food Mart and where I plan to be in 3 years. Thank You Goldman Sachs, I hope to learn more in the next step.

By Maria D d S

May 13, 2019

Excellent!

By Carmen A P

Apr 28, 2019

Curso de mucho valor para mi, gracias.