Back to Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

Welcome to Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women. Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women is a global initiative that fosters economic growth by providing women business owners around the world with business and management education, mentoring and networking, and access to capital. This introductory business course has been developed from the face-to-face program which has enabled over 10,000 women to see immediate and sustained business growth. It is designed for women business owners, running established businesses operating for more than one year, to provide the practical tools and skills required to help you grow your business. The course will enable you to develop your understanding of the three key ingredients of growth potential: you, your business, and your opportunity. Through focused and tailored exercises, you will assess the strengths and weaknesses of your business and yourself as a business leader. You will also identify and refine your key opportunities for business growth. As you complete the course, you will be connecting with like-minded business owners from around the world. The course will provide you with a unique forum to share your experiences, and provide support and advice to others. What can you do after this introductory course? Once you finish this introductory course, you will have the opportunity to continue your learning journey with 10,000 Women through a further 10 weeks of online learning. The innovative 10-week course covers a full range of business topics from your leadership style and management structure to resource allocation and operational efficiency. You will build on what you learn in the introductory course and analyze the growth of your business further through the creation of a Business Growth Plan (BGP). The BGP is a strategic and tactical implementation tool designed to guide your business’s growth and help you to communicate your opportunity, vision, and ideas to your team, stakeholders, and customers. Upon successfully completing the two courses, you will be able to join the 10,000 Women alumni community and connect with a global network of past participants....

DN

Jul 16, 2019

I actually had an idea about organic fabrics .But was not sure about taking it forward. We are already dealing with a customer now . I credit this course totally for my confidence!Thankyou coursera.

May 17, 2019

The Course has come in at a very important juncture for me as I have been intending to take the business to the next level but did not know where to begin. The course has given me a lot of clarity.

76 - 100 of 128 Reviews for Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By N. A T

May 27, 2019

I recommend that every woman business owner - whether starting out or advanced in her growth - should take this course. It was eye-opening, and the boost of confidence I gained to create new ideas and growth opportunities were amazing!

By ‘Tara K

May 26, 2019

Fantastic course!

By Denise T

May 20, 2019

Excellent course to help me plan business growth and understand how to implement a feasible strategy.

By Jennifer N

May 29, 2019

This was a powerful, empowering and educative tool for new and old entrepreneurs and everyone looking to grow their business sustainably.

By Owojaiye o s

May 30, 2019

just amazing use of knowledge and technology in lifelong education

By Mbisiogu h o

Jun 02, 2019

amazing

By Billie F

Jun 06, 2019

Very well structured and interactive

By Cher M

Jun 06, 2019

It was Awesome.

By Adebola Y o

Jun 18, 2019

the course is short but very educative. it also helped me to logically articulate some ideas and opportunities i had been considering without any sentiment. Even as short as the course was it is full of impacts. it is also encouraging, because plotting my growth chart made me see that my business is growing, this is really encouraging for me. the effect on my business is immediate. i hope to be a part of the 10 weeks, i cant imagine how much more value it will add to me, if 2 weeks can add so much value.

By abeer d

Jun 19, 2019

I got a lot of knowledge in this course. it's useful for all stages in business

By Bosun S

Jun 20, 2019

The courses and its contents were highly valuable, i enjoyed the expositions in HR and it was an awesome experience.

By Wanda D

Jun 21, 2019

Great course I am ready to move on to the next level!

By SOFIA D N

Jun 25, 2019

Es un buen curso que te ayuda a identificar tus fortalezas, amenazas oportunidades de tu negocios

By Afolakemi S

Jun 28, 2019

This is the platform for anyone aiming for growth in their businesses.

By DrAmrita B

Jul 02, 2019

It is a very nice preview to what it takes to start own venture

By Oladoyin A

Jul 03, 2019

Fantastic course that helps to articulate thoughts and get the participant to think.

By alexandra j d

Jul 05, 2019

It is an excellent opportunity to grow my business and myself.

By CA M N

Jul 07, 2019

Hi, This is Madhubala Nahar from India. Grow your Business is just not a word , the course is really what it means. It makes you understand the strengths and weakness and how to work on them. I found it very useful .

By Jasmeen K

Jul 07, 2019

Great for aspiring entrepreneurs!

By Flora G C V

Jul 07, 2019

Muy buena oportunidad para aprender sobre mi negocio y algunas ideas para hacerlo crecer. Muchas gracias por el apoyo.

By Gislene S P

Jul 10, 2019

Great content. I recommend it!

By Amira S

Jul 14, 2019

Excellent introduction!

By Itumeleng M

Jul 16, 2019

The course is flexible and very engaging, I found it to be easy to manage too.

By Deepthi N

By Wanjiku N

Jul 16, 2019

This course is both learning and real-time practical application. Most courses share knowledge, which is the essence of learning. This course creates instant change to your business mindset, business strategy and business application. This course will take you to another level instantly and challenge you and your business. I would recommend this to ANYONE! If you want to grow - sign up! Peace and love and thank you for this opportunity!