Back to Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

Welcome to Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women. Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women is a global initiative that fosters economic growth by providing women business owners around the world with business and management education, mentoring and networking, and access to capital. This introductory business course has been developed from the face-to-face program which has enabled over 10,000 women to see immediate and sustained business growth. It is designed for women business owners, running established businesses operating for more than one year, to provide the practical tools and skills required to help you grow your business. The course will enable you to develop your understanding of the three key ingredients of growth potential: you, your business, and your opportunity. Through focused and tailored exercises, you will assess the strengths and weaknesses of your business and yourself as a business leader. You will also identify and refine your key opportunities for business growth. As you complete the course, you will be connecting with like-minded business owners from around the world. The course will provide you with a unique forum to share your experiences, and provide support and advice to others. What can you do after this introductory course? Once you finish this introductory course, you will have the opportunity to continue your learning journey with 10,000 Women through a further 10 weeks of online learning. The innovative 10-week course covers a full range of business topics from your leadership style and management structure to resource allocation and operational efficiency. You will build on what you learn in the introductory course and analyze the growth of your business further through the creation of a Business Growth Plan (BGP). The BGP is a strategic and tactical implementation tool designed to guide your business’s growth and help you to communicate your opportunity, vision, and ideas to your team, stakeholders, and customers. Upon successfully completing the two courses, you will be able to join the 10,000 Women alumni community and connect with a global network of past participants....

DN

Jul 16, 2019

I actually had an idea about organic fabrics .But was not sure about taking it forward. We are already dealing with a customer now . I credit this course totally for my confidence!Thankyou coursera.

May 17, 2019

The Course has come in at a very important juncture for me as I have been intending to take the business to the next level but did not know where to begin. The course has given me a lot of clarity.

101 - 125 of 128 Reviews for Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By Selima H A

Jul 21, 2019

Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 women. I learned from Business development course , Business is the creation of long-term value for an organization from customers, markets, and relationships.

By Peace K N

Jul 24, 2019

very good educative course

By Teresa H

Jul 28, 2019

Great material for any woman who is running a business in early stage, very helpful and motivation course!

By Stephanie o

Jul 29, 2019

Excellent. I have learnt so much to help me grow

By Kanma M O

Aug 08, 2019

every business person needs to go through this course, it's so helpful and practical.

By Maureen L

Aug 14, 2019

amazing starter course

By Fatima A M

Apr 26, 2019

I love how this course helped me calm down, think & review the future of right now.

By SHEREEN C H

May 10, 2019

THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY, I HAVE LEARNT SO MUCH AND APPLIED WHAT I HAVE LEARNED. THIS HAS ALLOWED ME TO HELP MAKE EDUCATION AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE TO THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY AND ALSO CREATE EMPLOYMENT. I FEEL LIKE I AM ABLE TO SERVE AND ADD VALUE TO THE LIVES OF MANY BY ADDRESSING TWO CHALLENGES FACED GLOBALLY.

By Anthonia E

May 10, 2019

awesome

By Pamela

May 23, 2019

This course should be introduced to every business owner. Most businesses collapse within the 1-3year Mark, the resources available in this course keeps entrepreneurs focused on strategy and forward thinking. It was a privilege. Thank you

By Marina S

May 22, 2019

The course presents actionable suggestions and relatable examples. I felt a skill progress at the end and augmented capability of self assessment.

By Miwako H

informative

By Amanda O

May 09, 2019

I am indeed blessed to have participated in this lessons. It was as practical as possible and I see the survey helping me upscale in my business and community. Thank you so much 10,00 Women: Assessing Your Business growth.

By Tanya G F

Excellent course!

By Rida e b

Aug 21, 2019

I have learnt a lot of things from this course. Thank you for this now i am more confident towards my goals.

By Laura A

Aug 26, 2019

This is one of the best online courses I've took about business and growth.

By Mara A

Aug 26, 2019

Amazing course. I learned a lot of new concepts that I will apply on my everyday work without hesitation.

By Pia S

Aug 30, 2019

Such a wonderful compilation, it had all the components of success and sustenance - the information, the examples and the activities; woven together so beautifully to learn as well as build a tailored roadmap!

By jahnabee b d

Oct 11, 2019

It was verh useful to put an insight to your ideas.

By Shadima H

Oct 14, 2019

Business Essentials 101.

Definitely a must do for someone new to business or anyone brushing up on skills that are learning as they go

By Betty L

Oct 31, 2019

Great introductory course!

By Katarina M

Nov 13, 2019

Educational introduction to identifying your business growth opportunities. I would highly recommend this to business owners who have no formal business education.

By Doreen N

Nov 14, 2019

It is a very nice course which i would love to continue but i am not able to access week 3. kindly advise.

By Chinmay J

Jul 03, 2018

The course helped me to understand what I really want and how to make it as a business opportunity.

By Qiana W

Jun 09, 2019

Absolutely WONDERFUL course. The ONLY reason I didn't add the 5th star is because the activities we were supposed to be able to download wouldn't download. It was set to print instead. I had to separately copy and paste each one, but I made sure to save them because that information is absolutely priceless.