Back to Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

Welcome to Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women. Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women is a global initiative that fosters economic growth by providing women business owners around the world with business and management education, mentoring and networking, and access to capital. This introductory business course has been developed from the face-to-face program which has enabled over 10,000 women to see immediate and sustained business growth. It is designed for women business owners, running established businesses operating for more than one year, to provide the practical tools and skills required to help you grow your business. The course will enable you to develop your understanding of the three key ingredients of growth potential: you, your business, and your opportunity. Through focused and tailored exercises, you will assess the strengths and weaknesses of your business and yourself as a business leader. You will also identify and refine your key opportunities for business growth. As you complete the course, you will be connecting with like-minded business owners from around the world. The course will provide you with a unique forum to share your experiences, and provide support and advice to others. What can you do after this introductory course? Once you finish this introductory course, you will have the opportunity to continue your learning journey with 10,000 Women through a further 10 weeks of online learning. The innovative 10-week course covers a full range of business topics from your leadership style and management structure to resource allocation and operational efficiency. You will build on what you learn in the introductory course and analyze the growth of your business further through the creation of a Business Growth Plan (BGP). The BGP is a strategic and tactical implementation tool designed to guide your business’s growth and help you to communicate your opportunity, vision, and ideas to your team, stakeholders, and customers. Upon successfully completing the two courses, you will be able to join the 10,000 Women alumni community and connect with a global network of past participants....

DN

Jul 16, 2019

I actually had an idea about organic fabrics .But was not sure about taking it forward. We are already dealing with a customer now . I credit this course totally for my confidence!Thankyou coursera.

May 17, 2019

The Course has come in at a very important juncture for me as I have been intending to take the business to the next level but did not know where to begin. The course has given me a lot of clarity.

126 - 129 of 129 Reviews for Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By Qiana W

Jun 09, 2019

Absolutely WONDERFUL course. The ONLY reason I didn't add the 5th star is because the activities we were supposed to be able to download wouldn't download. It was set to print instead. I had to separately copy and paste each one, but I made sure to save them because that information is absolutely priceless.

By NANDINI M

Aug 20, 2019

I look forward to taking on the 9 week course. There is a belief we all must have to move forward, so with that in mind , I believe this course would help me make those decisions I needed the very much guidance on!

By Irene K

Jun 27, 2019

Amazing! This course content (week 1 & 2) is just on point. Sets you on a path of reflection, connecting and re-connecting with your goals/visions of establishing your organisation. Looking forward to more exciting information, knowledge and skills.

Thank you GOLDMAN SACHS for 10,000 Women.

By Isabella G

Jul 17, 2019

I think that the theoretical lessons are too short