Back to Interprofessional Healthcare Informatics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Interprofessional Healthcare Informatics by University of Minnesota

4.4

Interprofessional Healthcare Informatics is a graduate-level, hands-on interactive exploration of real informatics tools and techniques offered by the University of Minnesota and the University of Minnesota's National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education. We will be incorporating technology-enabled educational innovations to bring the subject matter to life. Over the 10 modules, we will create a vital online learning community and a working healthcare informatics network. We will explore perspectives of clinicians like dentists, physical therapists, nurses, and physicians in all sorts of practice settings worldwide. Emerging technologies, telehealth, gaming, simulations, and eScience are just some of the topics that we will consider. Throughout the course, we’ll focus on creativity, controversy, and collaboration - as we collectively imagine and create the future within the rapidly evolving healthcare informatics milieu. All healthcare professionals and IT geeks are welcome!...

RP

Mar 13, 2020

Nice introductory course to healthcare informatics. Although there was some information I had previously known, I learned more deeply about the future of nursing and the Omaha system. Thank you.

TS

Apr 07, 2017

The course was very informative to expand upon. It would have been very nice to have the presentation material made available in the form of slides or a readable PDF document...

26 - 50 of 57 Reviews for Interprofessional Healthcare Informatics

By James M R

Dec 11, 2015

Great course. Most of the content was relevant to my career.

By Christelle A

Jul 02, 2017

I'm done with this. Very helpful and timely!

By Farhad A

May 26, 2017

informative , well design quite helpful

By yaqing z

Apr 23, 2018

the data visualization part is useful

By Mninawe R M

Aug 18, 2015

Great course so far!!! Love it

By MADILYN V

Nov 20, 2019

Awesome method of teaching!!

By Dr. W H

Jun 24, 2019

superb

By �ADITI P

Aug 22, 2020

good

By Thomas S

Aug 18, 2015

I felt this course was well developed. It certainly captured some of the growing areas of informatics throughout healthcare. I would have liked to have seen a broader scale of examples such as how informatics is impacted other avenues of healthcare - such as in clinics, pharmacies, etc. There are several links in this course which are broken, so I was not able to do the additional reading on the sites I was being directed to. Overall, I felt the information discussed was direct and to the point and all of those who presented the material was helpful and knowledgeable.

By Abdul-Rahman B

Apr 15, 2016

A very interesting course. Obviously the faculty are well versed in the field. Would have been much nicer to have informaticists from other areas participating instead of all from the nursing field.

More on data visualization would have been great!

By Ratimo A

Oct 23, 2016

Its a good overview. I am looking into health informatics for a possible masters course. I learnt a lot. I wish there were more practical examples of how informatics improves healthcare delivery

By Siba S

Jun 23, 2017

very insightful course! helpful to understand how informatics is playing role in healthcare.

By VEDULA G

Apr 08, 2016

the lectures were very useful and practical...

enjoyed the course

By Paresh P

May 05, 2018

Good learning certificate course for Healthcare Professional

By Dean L S

Oct 11, 2015

An insightful and challenging course. I really enjoyed it.

By Harshit P

Apr 09, 2016

Very helpful for healthcare informatics professional

By Francisco P

Aug 21, 2015

It is a pretty interesting course

By Michael A

Dec 08, 2016

Very good introductory course!