Back to MOOC: How to make a MOOC?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for MOOC: How to make a MOOC? by Novosibirsk State University

4.4

This course made by Novosibirsk State University and Lektorium, one of the largest MOOC publisher in Russia, covers the process of creating modern online courses. Nowadays it’s time for experiments in online education. There’s no unified quality standard, and no one knows for now how to make it right. But if you’re good at formats and technologies, you can be flexible and choose the most efficient tools to develop your course. We’ll show you in detail the key approaches to creating popular and efficient online courses. We’ll introduce you to various formats and show our internal chemistry: share with you our experience, secrets and life hacks. You’ll learn basic trends in online education and find out which stages are included in developing an online course, and what is important on each stage of course development. How to organize the production of educational videos? What are the appropriate formats? How to open up an inexperienced speaker? What is critical to consider at the cutting stage? How to support online courses after launch, and what should be considered when creating quizzes and other types of graded and ungraded assignments? Join our course, and design your own MOOC with us!...

DT
Sep 12, 2020

WORTH LEARNING THE COURSE AS IT WIDEN THE PERCEPTION .............GREAT !!! TOUGHNESS IN GETTING THROUGH THE EXAMINATION IS THE DRIVING FORCE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE WITH CERTIFICATION !!!

D

Respected sir due to.professional reasons I cannot continue in this course , kindly in enroll me from.this course\n\nThank you . Iam doing parallaly many courses from.coursera .

1 - 25 of 70 Reviews for MOOC: How to make a MOOC?

By Liz H

Dec 21, 2019

Great information, but tests are frustrating.

By Kelly L

Apr 23, 2020

Really interesting - I knew nothing about how to make a MOOC before and I was asked to investigate for my company. As a result of this course I have a good basic understanding of the technical side of how online courses are created. Personally I would have liked some more detail about the educational and instructional theory of making a MOOC rather than what cameras to use - but that is a personal preference. As a native English speaker I found that the lecturers often spoke far too quickly and there were a several big grammatical mistakes in both the transcripts of the videos and the tests. The tests can be frustrating as there are a couple of questions which it feels haven't actually been covered by the course content and those grammatical errors made some of the questions difficult to understand. However as an introductory course I liked it and I would probably take courses by the same provider again.

By SHILPASHREE S P

Apr 27, 2020

For many questions there were many answers. It will be difficult for the reader to choose all the correct answers. If this is rectified, it's a very good course.

By ANOOP K

Dec 24, 2019

The course is not organized in a proper manner. Modules and the elements need to be rearranged. There are a lot of bugs in the tests, especially in the 3, 4, and 5. Feel sad that a course on how to make a MOOC itself has lot of problems!

By Stephen B

May 22, 2020

This MOOC on creating MOOCs is excellent. It presents a realistic picture of how to prepare, produce and launch a MOOC after deciding what the MOOC is for why it's worth investing in. They are walking the walk as they talk the talk. Having looked at other MOOCs, I can see that this one really is using best practice based on sound research. I recommend it.

By Sivakumar R P

Jun 13, 2020

Course was very helpful for me to conduct Online classes for my students, specially in this Quarantine time, while schools are closed. I am grateful to the Team of Instructors and Supervisors who made this course wonderful and informative. thank you very much once again :)

By Ng L J

Jun 13, 2020

The materials were more than sufficient for me to make adequate notes out of them. The final quiz was challenging, but no online course is without difficulty. Thank you very much for this opportunity! This course should be classified under 'Professional Knowledge'.

By Dr B T

Sep 13, 2020

By Dr. R B

Thank you . Iam doing parallaly many courses from.coursera .

By Viranchi S

Jun 17, 2020

Very well designed course. Lectures are kept short and crisp than brings out the a great essence of online teaching techniques. Overall it is worth learning this course.

By Erik A S G

Jul 16, 2020

Great course, extremely useful even if you're not making a MOOC you will understand a lot better teaching structure, resources and motivation.

By Dr. S Y M

Sep 20, 2020

I have learned how to make a MOOC in detailed (step-by-step).

Thank you very much all instructors making this course for us to learn.

By Ivo C

Oct 11, 2019

Very structured and organised course. Recommend it to everyone who is considering about MOOC production for educational institution

By Olvera M D M

EXCELENTE, AUNQUE ME CUESTA MUCHO TRABAJO ESTE TIPO DE EXÁMENES

CUANDO ME ENTREGAN MI CERTIFICADO¿?

By Rajesh M

Jun 30, 2020

This course is very useful to the faculty members who wants to develop online courses.

By Raunak K D

Jun 30, 2020

The course was intensive and very professionally crafted. The quality was outstanding

By Pankaj K

Jun 13, 2020

If you are looking to create MOOC course than join this course ..really very helpful

By MARIMUTHU R

Jun 5, 2020

Very good course. They have started from the basics. I like the course very much.

By Anwaar A S

Jun 29, 2020

Excellent course. Highly recommended especially if you will be part of MOOC team

By YESIT L S M

Oct 20, 2020

It is useful for my work. I like the tips on how to make an attractive MOOC.

By BOPPURU R P

May 5, 2020

Nice course. Good experience writing the multiple times of the same exam.

By MANJUNATHA S

May 4, 2020

Very good experience of online learning

By Vaithilingam C

Jul 12, 2020

Highly informative and useful. Thanks to all the professors.

By Flt L G R

WOW....REALLY A TESTING ONE....WONDERFUL. THANKS...

By Hemprasad Y P

Jun 30, 2020

The course is very helpful for designing the MOOC