Back to Humanitarian communication : Addressing key challenges

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Humanitarian communication : Addressing key challenges by University of Geneva

Learn how to address the main challenges of communication in humanitarian settings and how to implement a communication plan in the midst of humanitarian action....

HM
Jul 28, 2017

This is very useful course, especially for those who are working or volunteering in the humanitarian organizations, and those students who are planning their career in humanitarian sector.

MS
Mar 26, 2017

Great course ! Good eye opener to the importance of ethics in communication tools.\n\nIt also effectively provided the tools to develop a strong communication strategy! Thanks

26 - 50 of 79 Reviews for Humanitarian communication : Addressing key challenges

By Jack A C

Dec 24, 2020

I really love the sharing content provided by the panel of professors, and this course facilitate my interest in humanitarian service and aid. I can find more interesting courses from University of Geneva.

By Thibaut S

Feb 13, 2017

This course was very interesting ! Go back to come communications basics and then move on to a humanitarian focused point of view was a great way to talk about issues we can face in our daily work.

By Thadée K M

Oct 24, 2020

This course is very important.

It makes it possible to surpass the challenges of communication in the context of hummanitarian aid interventions in the field of action.

I recommand it to others

By Pilar I P C

Jul 21, 2020

This course is extremely useful to learn basic concepts of humanitarian comms and apply them to a specific scenario. I hope to make good use of the skills acquired here in there future.

By BELLUARD-BLONDEL N

Oct 14, 2016

Excellent cours, très technique. Les cas d'étude sont très formateurs.

Seul regret: j'aurais aimé étudier les différents types de communication humanitaire avec modèles à l'appui.

By Ekaterina S

Jun 14, 2020

I found this course very interesting and full of really important information on communication and how international organizations work is usually done in a crisis. Thank you!

By Jane M

Aug 10, 2017

I really enjoyed this course and found the content very topical and compelling. The variety of trainers kept the content interesting. I learned a lot from taking this unit.

By Sofia M

Mar 9, 2020

I thought it was very useful to approach humanitarian communication and humanitarian aid generally. The lecturers were clear and the material that was given was interesting.

By Martine S

Mar 27, 2017

By lina z

Aug 10, 2020

thank you for the big effort you've been doing. It was a great opportunity to join this course and benefit from all the information you've offered to me.

all the best

By Andrés M G

Aug 24, 2017

It was a great experience for me. I think that it’s important to get closer to different ways to communication and specially in humanitarian context.

¡Muchas gracias!

By Mohammed I A

Apr 7, 2020

Realy helped me in the field and gave me a clear view of the best channels that we can use to communicate with the communities during a crisis

By Carlos J P

Apr 16, 2019

I really like the course. It was a really great approach to the humanitarian world for communicators who are new in this field

By Takero S

Jul 16, 2017

It was a very well articulated course that covers a good variety of aspect regarding communication in humanitarian settings.

By Angelika D

Oct 29, 2020

Very informative! I highly recommend this course if you are interested in the field of humanitarian action. Awesome course!

By Magdalena M

Mar 16, 2020

Very good progression of the learning program , and very good materials for knowing more about the topics proposed.

By Sofia S

Jan 4, 2021

For a first approach to the subject is very insightful. I really liked that they used real life examples.

By Ignacio F H

Oct 18, 2020

Practical and effective, whether you have experience in the field or not. Highly recommended.

By Adetokunbo D L

Jan 12, 2018

Relevant and easy to understand and apply content. Professional delivery by qualified tutors.

By Wail A N M

Aug 13, 2020

It was very useful, i learned new skills that fall within the context of communication.

By Claudio G

Sep 21, 2020

A complete different way of seeing the world we live in. Amazing course. Thank you!!!

By Balqis A Q

Jan 29, 2018

Excellent Course , Strongly recommended for all humanitarian field workers

By Anastasiia K

Oct 25, 2020

One of the most interesting courses that I´ve accomplished here.

By Pulikesh N

Jun 1, 2017

Is an excellent course. Was much more than expected.