Back to Industrial IoT on Google Cloud

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud by Google Cloud

Learn Industrial Internet of Things on Google Cloud...

AK
Jul 11, 2020

It was a nice experience for me . I learnt a lot about google cloud platform and how the cloud works .Their assignments and labs were very fun and productive. This is a perfect course for a beginner.

YG
Apr 12, 2020

Great Course. I was new to Google Cloud. But, the course teach well about the Google Cloud Platform. I had some problems in the Qwiklab sessions. But, I resolve them by chatting. Thank You!

476 - 500 of 682 Reviews for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud

By RAJA G

This course is more about the cloud computing platform offered by Google and less about the actual hardware of IOT device which is also crucial when working with Internet of Things. I am an electronics engineering student so i have much more interest on hardware aspect of IOT, although this course give good knowledge about Google Cloud Computing, data storage, data analysis in cloud. Hope it will help me when i further move to Industrial IOT field in my curriculum.

By Junaid S S

The course was good. It introduced me to Google cloud platform and how iot networks can be enhanced by using GCP. This course is little different than most of the other courses out there. Because the actual learning in this course is done by reading . this course majorly contain a lot of reading content and has relatively less videos. Also the lab is there as an external tool which enables a learner into actually performing the skills which this course is teaching.

By Omkar W

Aug 9, 2020

its a great way to be introduced to various tools tat GCP provides for IoT system interfacing, management, analytics and more. It doesn't teach you to be better at being a developer for cloud IoT services, but it explains in details everything you need to know to become a developer. its a 2 week course so it only educates on tools that will be highly useful in any IoT cloud system. Overall very well designed content and good coverage of the field.

By Lenin L

Jun 6, 2020

Very Interesting topic, and good material to begin learning IoT.

Of course many things could be improved, mostly by the qwiklabs side of things; for example some labs instructions are not well phrased and this can led some errors, little bits of info are missing in some other intros, Qwiklabs also experience some lagginess from time to time, but overall a nice experience.

Thanks Coursera and Google for such opportunity.

By MD I A

May 9, 2020

I have just completed my Masters in Mechatronics where Iot was one of my main subjects.Taking this course has broaden my horizon related to my field.Further this course has given me magnificent skills which we not a part of my Masters curriculum.

This course now has be me curious to learn more about cloud computing and google platforms.

Truly this course has helped me a lot to be industry ready .

By Markos K

May 9, 2020

Instructions in a limited number of labs were not clear thus leading to waste of time having to redo some of the lab(s).

I leveraged instructions from subsequent labs and went back to those initially skipped in order to finish the course.

They need to revisit the instructions they provide for specific labs and make them clearer.

Other than that, the course was very helpful and I recommend it.

By Saif A

Apr 8, 2020

This is my first course on Coursera and It was organized in a good way it helped me understand and visualize the content of the course. I'm very happy about spending my time in this course. And I will see other courses about IoT on Coursera. I want to say thanks a lot for giving us this knowledge, this opportunity to access the tech field...... شكرا......

By Srivatsa G

Apr 5, 2021

There were a few glitches in terms of the steps a bit different from available options. I also faced the Dataflow job failed the first time for many of the exercises citing permission issues. Re-executing them without doing anything worked. The permissions were in place as required but not sure why the first attempt failed.

By Alejandro A J

Sep 19, 2020

Great course for getting to know the Google Cloud Platform because it takes you step by step on how to interact with the different parts of it. It would be awesome if you could actually connect your own devices for the final module but I guess you will require the hardware and knowledge neccesary for that

By Narayanan A

Apr 26, 2020

The Industrial IoT course is very Interesting and the lab activities also so enjoyfully. Kindly reduce the number of reading passages, but the Block diagrams are very useful. The lab activities are more interactive, due to this lab I learn the GCP platform very well. kindly provide more number of videos.

By Amit A

May 3, 2020

It was my first course on the Google Cloud Platform and I was initially a bit nervous. I also had issues connecting to the lab initially but once I got started, I discovered a lot of features on using the GCP for IoT. Thanks to Coursera for having partnered with Google for this wonderful course.

By Devavrat S B

Apr 18, 2020

Over all the course was very informative and I learnt a lot of thing about google cloud through the course, the best part of the course was the practicals, some of the times code were asked to be copy pasted but most of the times we had to do the job, thank you GOOGLE for the course.

By Roberto M

Sep 11, 2020

IoT is a very huge techology and Google Cloud Platform bring us a high performance tools to meke it easy to handle. I'm very happy but I'd like to suggest to upgrade the instructions of the labs to be updated qith the new version to make easiest the developmento of the lab

By Akanksha P

May 6, 2020

It was a wonderful experience in learning this course. I explored a completely new field and explored too many things, also it was my first course through coursera and I am completely satisfied with the methods and resources so provided to learn this course.

Thank You!

By Lucas D

Mar 10, 2021

The course was a great intro into Google Cloud Platform for IoT. I work in industrial settings and I wish the course had a better focus on industrial applications and not just learning specifically about GCP. I recommend anyone take it if they are interested in IoT

By Barinderjit K

Jun 4, 2020

Some of the Qwiklabs exercises were difficult to complete as the time was not enough but otherwise a great course with all details about IOT covered in a very structured manner. Really liked the Qwiklabs pat of the course as it gives a hands on experience.

By Jingchao Y

Mar 24, 2019

Might be good for some one wants to have a very general idea of IoT and some operation experience on the GCP platform. This is more of a GCP operation course than a IoT course. Overall, provided knowledge of the structure of how IoT works on GCP/ cloud

By Aditya K

Jun 3, 2020

Excellent course for people who want to gain insights on Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform.

One might not understand everything in the labs if they do not have any programming background, but the labs are really intuitive and easy to learn with.

By Aryan P

Jun 8, 2020

the course was completely fine ,in my views i find few things quite typical i wish if there were an instructor to make things a bit simple, reading material was a lot .But after all i am glad i worked on GCP and exprinced iot data handling

By Keagan L

Aug 30, 2021

The course content is great, and the labs (in terms of exposure to certain actions/projects were awesome).

Unfortunately the labs themselves had some missing/incorrect instructions, which was a bit frustrating/disappointing.

By Golamur R K

Apr 27, 2020

Some of the labs needs updated instructions due to changes in the cloud service. Also the labs encourage a lot of copy pasting of code without explaining much. Other than that its a good hands on course for beginners.

By Priyank R

Jul 4, 2020

I would say it was a really good course but the thing is that it could be more detailed and more fun if they were having a lot of videos in the course so it could be more interesting and it could be of more fun....

By Kevin R M A

The course is pretty great to know how GCP can help in IoT, however, it is pretty important to have more avanced courses. More of the topics will not be completely understood without previous background using GCP.

By Nikhil S

May 4, 2020

It was great learning, I am surely going for Advanced Course (if any) as this course have taught me a lot about how to make a project of IOT on GCP, (still there are room to develop this course a excellent one!)

By Selvaganapathy M

An Excellent Course to know more about the IoT Cloud. Had a hands - on experience about working in cloud. Thanks to the instructor for giving such a wonderful platform for learning about cloud through hands-on.