Back to Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform by Google Cloud

By enrolling in this specialization you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<< Welcome to the Coursera course, Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) brought to you by the Google Cloud team. I’m Catherine Gamboa and I’m going to be your guide. This course covers the entire Industrial IoT network architecture from sensors and devices to analysis. The course discusses sensors and devices but the focus is on the cloud side. You'll learn about the importance of scaling, device communication, and processing streaming data. The course uses simulated devices in the labs to allow you to concentrate on learning the cloud side of IIoT. The course is a little different than most Coursera courses because there is very little video. Most of the learning is done with short readings, quizzes, and labs. This course takes about two weeks to complete, 11-12 hours of work with 6 of those hours spent in labs. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to: create a streaming data pipeline, to create registries with Cloud IoT Core, topics and subscriptions with Cloud Pub/Sub, store data on Google Cloud Storage, query the data in BigQuery, and gain data insights with Dataprep. You'll learn and practice these skills in 7 labs. Then you'll have an opportunity to test yourself in an optional capstone lab using simulated devices or Cloud IoT Core Inspector....

AK
Jul 11, 2020

It was a nice experience for me . I learnt a lot about google cloud platform and how the cloud works .Their assignments and labs were very fun and productive. This is a perfect course for a beginner.

SM
May 22, 2020

Great Course. I was new to Google Cloud. But, the course teach well about the Google Cloud Platform. I had some problems in the Qwiklab sessions. But, I resolve them by chatting. Thank You!

651 - 665 of 665 Reviews for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform

By Anton B

Mar 13, 2021

Awful labs and the reading can be summarized in half the time

I cannot recommend this course. You will spend hours copying instructions from the instruction sheet to Google cloud console - I was able to do this about 3/4 of the time without a problem, but I didn't learn anything in following the cookbook. You have no chance of recovering if you do something wrong.. You will learn that Google cloud is a mess of lots of different tools and with error messages that are cryptic.

By Francisco J M C

Apr 15, 2020

Very poor content just a few concepts worth (if you have done the Data Engineering and ML specialization). IoT concepts should be included in the latter and eliminate this one.

At most, it should be offered as a free course.

By Jonathan N C K

May 1, 2020

Labs often could not properly grade with the external grading tool resulting in not being able pass certain labs no matter how many times you try, and you only have three tries for each lab session.

By Yash Y B

May 3, 2020

I was expecting a lot from this course but when I saw that there a minimal video content and much of a text based learning ,broke the spirit of continuing course.

By JAY C

Apr 26, 2020

I submitted all the labs and these are absolutely correct but still showing that I did not complete my task.

Dec 30, 2020

absolutely terrible. the instructions given during lab time are not compatible with that version of lab.

By Try H A

Jul 24, 2020

Poorly organized course. Most content seems like advert of Google Cloud Platform.

By BT18ECE020 A M

Jun 8, 2019

there are errors In one labs so I couldn't complete my course.

By Eliana A A B

Nov 5, 2020

Sale en inglés las lectura y yo hablo español

By Manoj V

Jun 1, 2020

Use Less Course, Totally waste of money.

By SHUBHAM A B

Apr 3, 2021

More Video content needed

May 16, 2020

Is there a way to cancel?

By Rajat Y