Back to Industrial IoT on Google Cloud

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud by Google Cloud

Learn Industrial Internet of Things on Google Cloud...

AK
Jul 11, 2020

It was a nice experience for me . I learnt a lot about google cloud platform and how the cloud works .Their assignments and labs were very fun and productive. This is a perfect course for a beginner.

YG
Apr 12, 2020

Great Course. I was new to Google Cloud. But, the course teach well about the Google Cloud Platform. I had some problems in the Qwiklab sessions. But, I resolve them by chatting. Thank You!

76 - 100 of 682 Reviews for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud

By Krishna P

Apr 19, 2020

Thank you, Coursera for this Coursera. This was a great experience in the field of IoT and the GCS system. I would like to learn more and increase my knowledge with you

By Pankaj K

Jun 9, 2020

... An Excellent Experience...

Thanks to all of those who made this possible here to learn about the "Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform" in such a beautiful way.

By Sayan C

This course gives a very brief , compact but clear idea about IoT and IIoT. This course can be learnt as a beginning of further studies in Iot. Really Helpful it was.

By Kapil D

May 1, 2020

It was really very nice experience to attend this. The concept of labs makes the concept clear is a very good idea, it was very informative and fun at the same time.

By M S A

Apr 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the course, Google. i will keeping on this much information about internet of things how it works- actually doing it by myself in the futures.

By Deo L

Really easy to follow and give detailed information on each reading, video, and lab sessions. Recommended for those of you who wanted to get into the IoT field

By Krishnakanth M

Jul 25, 2020

Was very interesting and helpful Course. Helped me in learning how many things can be turned into IOT-based. Will definitely try to work on some IOT projects!

By Venkata N R G

Feb 10, 2019

This is an interesting course and I was able to navigate to complete it quickly in the allotted time. I am looking forward to similar courses in the future

By Azhar K

Jul 28, 2020

Really great course that taught me a lot about IoT and GCP, now I can comprehend most of the things related to IoT, GCP, Devices, Connectors, Reports etc.

By Bhoopendra j

Awesome course... Lab is awesome... Work on such type of cloud platform is awsm moment for me... Thank u google.. Waiting for such type of more courses .

By Bala M

May 1, 2020

honestly it is one of the toughest course in my experience with coursera but undoubtedly the gcp made it very advanced for the learners with their labs

By Projjal G

This course was both meaningful and interactive. I learnt a lot of things especially about how devices communicate on the cloud and data management.

By Prashant S

Apr 15, 2020

Ready-to-Go theory concepts + Hands-on exercise with QwikLabs + Direct/Scenario-based quiz available in this course helps to keep the momentum going.

By Gerson B

Apr 28, 2020

I had not been inside this field before, so it was a great experience, hard but it worth it, because the content in it very valuable and applicable.

By 17-153_Christine J

Jun 13, 2020

I've never completed a course like this before and I cannot express how great the instructor was and the overall content of the material. Thankyou!

By Shrikant S

May 3, 2021

Exceptionally well designed program, very nicely taught. Good embedded videos and very important is Lab exercise is the key to get real hand on.

By KOVVURU M K

Aug 8, 2020

The reading part is boring but the labs are awesome. You will have actual experience of using google cloud platform. Thanks coursera and google.

By Techolution

Dec 23, 2019

Thanks for well organized concepts and qwiklab for practicing concepts. Now I can use GCP tools for making cloud solutions in efficient way...

By Marco C

Feb 15, 2019

Very well done Google Cloud IoT getting start lab, i've grasped all basic info i needed to start handle all the data in the IoT environment.

By AJITH L

May 3, 2020

i have enjoyed this course, it was very interesting but firstly i was very confused later i keep concentrate on it than it become easy ;-)

By Max M

Oct 18, 2020

Excelente curso, solo el ultimo modulo de "Data Studio" no permite compartir el reporte, como se pide en el ultimo paso del laboratorio

By Srujan R G

I have thoroughly enjoyed the course material and found it much effective to upgrade my skillset! Thanks to Google and Coursera Team!

By Mohtashim B A

Apr 21, 2020

An overall good and comprehensive course for the holistic overview of IoT platform in general and Google Cloud platform in particular

By Soham D S

it was a bit tough for me as it is a new field to me and many new termsi havent came across before but overall an awesome experience

By Fauzan N

May 23, 2020

this is amazing course that I ever done, but in some case maybe the tutorial need to update, instructions with console is different