Back to Industrial IoT on Google Cloud

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud by Google Cloud

Learn Industrial Internet of Things on Google Cloud...

AK
Jul 11, 2020

It was a nice experience for me . I learnt a lot about google cloud platform and how the cloud works .Their assignments and labs were very fun and productive. This is a perfect course for a beginner.

YG
Apr 12, 2020

Great Course. I was new to Google Cloud. But, the course teach well about the Google Cloud Platform. I had some problems in the Qwiklab sessions. But, I resolve them by chatting. Thank You!

101 - 125 of 682 Reviews for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud

By Damir D A

May 5, 2020

Captivating course with a lot of learning material and real Google Cloud Platform (and related 3rd party tools) hands-on sessions.

By Arul R

Aug 29, 2019

Definitely interesting course. it completely covers from device to data collection, and getting insights of data. to presentation.

By Aditi D J

An amazing course, with great information about the GCP and how to use it. I would definitely recommend to everyone to take this.

By SAURABH D Y

Jul 9, 2020

More Videos and subject related live examples are required.

Thanks for giving this opportunity to learn and explore my knowledge.

By Aditya G

Jun 7, 2020

VERY TOUGH COURSE YET UNDERSTOOD WELL BY THE WAY THEY TAUGHT. EXCELLENT COURSE. TAKES TIME BE PATIENT AND HAVE A HAPPY LEARNING

By Manish

Jun 7, 2020

please suggest me data analytics, AI in the field of electrical engineering and POWER systems .

course is excellent and thank you

By Mohammad S M

Jan 14, 2021

I love this course it cover all aspect of google cloud development. it focuses on demo and Lab rather than just lecture videos.

By Purnima Y

Jun 28, 2020

This course is awesome & as per current technology IoT is market demanding. So this course is very knowledgeable

Thanks Coursera

By Baskaran B

Jun 11, 2020

This course gave me confidence and insights on cloud part of IIOT which i lacked as a embedded software developer. Great course

By raj t

Jun 16, 2021

This course is very interactive and with a lot of practice on Qwicklab. his gives learner a real time good experience of labs

By Dustin Z

Jan 3, 2021

A good, quick overview of IoT and the use of Google Cloud Platform. Recommend for anyone interested in an introduction to IoT

By AliKalantary

Nov 29, 2020

It was such a wonderful course I have ever passed and I could increase my knowledge in this field.

By Raushan k

Jun 14, 2020

Wonderful experience it was to learn and understand this course from basic.. Thank u Coursera..u made my vacation so useful..

By Deval K

Apr 13, 2020

Reading and video material was great, and instructions in lab exercise was to the point. I have learnt a lot in this course.

By yuva r

Aug 13, 2020

it s good course with good basic covered and if more practical things need to be covered and missing of the GCS real time

By Dhavalkumar M S

Apr 25, 2020

it's very helpful for my master study, i m learning in this course is iot and data storage and how make the cloud report.

By shahad A

Oct 25, 2020

a really good course for cloud computing beginners interesting and easy to understand also, i loved the labs soooo much

By Rumi S

It was a great experience to work with you ma'am.

cousrera : your course is superb easily understandable.

i just love it.

By rinku c

Dec 18, 2020

loved and understood all contents.learned lots of new things.big thinks to instructors and not to forget to the google.

By Alejandra M L

Aug 11, 2019

I personally enjoyed it so much! It is challenging and very fun. I learned so many new skills I am going to apply asap.

By Sumit H

Jun 18, 2020

best course for IOT from Google Cloud ,much interesting in this course was labs which helps us to understand better

By Jeswin S R W

Well most of the time is spend in reading article.But it is a good course for IOT learning especially for beginners

By emre h

Nice, hads-on course. IT wraps IoT basics and GCP. The course is fun to follow. Little prior knowledge is required.

By Shaikh M A

This course has provided an amazing experience. I am glad I was able to use the concepts taught in practical labs.

By Suresh C P

Apr 29, 2020

I have learn a lot from this course. i think somtimes it have long topics but i enjoy learning Thank You Coursera.