Back to Industrial IoT on Google Cloud

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud by Google Cloud

Learn Industrial Internet of Things on Google Cloud...

AK
Jul 11, 2020

It was a nice experience for me . I learnt a lot about google cloud platform and how the cloud works .Their assignments and labs were very fun and productive. This is a perfect course for a beginner.

YG
Apr 12, 2020

Great Course. I was new to Google Cloud. But, the course teach well about the Google Cloud Platform. I had some problems in the Qwiklab sessions. But, I resolve them by chatting. Thank You!

651 - 675 of 676 Reviews for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud

By Dipanwita R

Jun 19, 2020

Bit too technical

By widiya w

i like job

By Ariel R

Sep 27, 2019

Course is ok, but you guys offer an optional Capstone Project at the end, such a project is not available! Requested a refund from Coursera, with no luck

By GOLAKOTI G V P S R

Dec 24, 2019

There are no optional labs at the end of course for practice project. Kindly provide those labs.

By Dennis J B S M

Aug 10, 2020

Some labs do not work and there is too much material for just twoo weeks

By Dhanya b k

Oct 29, 2020

the lab instructions are not clear

By Dangade S

Sep 4, 2020

Quick lab crashes many times😔

By Rakesh C R

Jul 5, 2019

The labs were not user friedly

By Nusri N

Jun 19, 2020

too much for 2 weeks

By Shailesh S

Boo

By Anton B

Mar 13, 2021

Awful labs and the reading can be summarized in half the time

I cannot recommend this course. You will spend hours copying instructions from the instruction sheet to Google cloud console - I was able to do this about 3/4 of the time without a problem, but I didn't learn anything in following the cookbook. You have no chance of recovering if you do something wrong.. You will learn that Google cloud is a mess of lots of different tools and with error messages that are cryptic.

By Moe P O

Jun 7, 2021

Why does it need money to submit quizzes? Only certificate should be the difference between purchasing a course and enrolling the free one. I wasted my time to reach the first quiz only to realize it needs to be paid. I unenrolled.

By Francisco J M C

Apr 15, 2020

Very poor content just a few concepts worth (if you have done the Data Engineering and ML specialization). IoT concepts should be included in the latter and eliminate this one.

At most, it should be offered as a free course.

By Jonathan N C K

May 1, 2020

Labs often could not properly grade with the external grading tool resulting in not being able pass certain labs no matter how many times you try, and you only have three tries for each lab session.

By Yash Y B

May 3, 2020

I was expecting a lot from this course but when I saw that there a minimal video content and much of a text based learning ,broke the spirit of continuing course.

By JAY C

Apr 26, 2020

I submitted all the labs and these are absolutely correct but still showing that I did not complete my task.

Dec 30, 2020

absolutely terrible. the instructions given during lab time are not compatible with that version of lab.

By Try H A

Jul 24, 2020

Poorly organized course. Most content seems like advert of Google Cloud Platform.

By BT18ECE020 A M

Jun 8, 2019

there are errors In one labs so I couldn't complete my course.

By Eliana A A B

Nov 5, 2020

Sale en inglés las lectura y yo hablo español

By Manoj V

Jun 1, 2020

Use Less Course, Totally waste of money.

By SHUBHAM A B

Apr 3, 2021

More Video content needed

May 16, 2020

Is there a way to cancel?

By Rajat Y