Back to Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform by Google Cloud

By enrolling in this specialization you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<< Welcome to the Coursera course, Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) brought to you by the Google Cloud team. I’m Catherine Gamboa and I’m going to be your guide. This course covers the entire Industrial IoT network architecture from sensors and devices to analysis. The course discusses sensors and devices but the focus is on the cloud side. You'll learn about the importance of scaling, device communication, and processing streaming data. The course uses simulated devices in the labs to allow you to concentrate on learning the cloud side of IIoT. The course is a little different than most Coursera courses because there is very little video. Most of the learning is done with short readings, quizzes, and labs. This course takes about two weeks to complete, 11-12 hours of work with 6 of those hours spent in labs. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to: create a streaming data pipeline, to create registries with Cloud IoT Core, topics and subscriptions with Cloud Pub/Sub, store data on Google Cloud Storage, query the data in BigQuery, and gain data insights with Dataprep. You'll learn and practice these skills in 7 labs. Then you'll have an opportunity to test yourself in an optional capstone lab using simulated devices or Cloud IoT Core Inspector....

AK

Jul 12, 2020

It was a nice experience for me . I learnt a lot about google cloud platform and how the cloud works .Their assignments and labs were very fun and productive. This is a perfect course for a beginner.

SM

May 23, 2020

Great Course. I was new to Google Cloud. But, the course teach well about the Google Cloud Platform. I had some problems in the Qwiklab sessions. But, I resolve them by chatting. Thank You!

76 - 100 of 590 Reviews for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform

By Azhar K

Jul 28, 2020

Really great course that taught me a lot about IoT and GCP, now I can comprehend most of the things related to IoT, GCP, Devices, Connectors, Reports etc.

By Bhoopendra j

Awesome course... Lab is awesome... Work on such type of cloud platform is awsm moment for me... Thank u google.. Waiting for such type of more courses .

By Bala M

May 01, 2020

honestly it is one of the toughest course in my experience with coursera but undoubtedly the gcp made it very advanced for the learners with their labs

By PROJJAL G

This course was both meaningful and interactive. I learnt a lot of things especially about how devices communicate on the cloud and data management.

By Prashant S

Apr 15, 2020

Ready-to-Go theory concepts + Hands-on exercise with QwikLabs + Direct/Scenario-based quiz available in this course helps to keep the momentum going.

By Gerson B

Apr 28, 2020

I had not been inside this field before, so it was a great experience, hard but it worth it, because the content in it very valuable and applicable.

By Christine J

Jun 13, 2020

I've never completed a course like this before and I cannot express how great the instructor was and the overall content of the material. Thankyou!

By KOVVURU M K

Aug 08, 2020

The reading part is boring but the labs are awesome. You will have actual experience of using google cloud platform. Thanks coursera and google.

By Techolution

Dec 23, 2019

Thanks for well organized concepts and qwiklab for practicing concepts. Now I can use GCP tools for making cloud solutions in efficient way...

By Marco C

Feb 15, 2019

Very well done Google Cloud IoT getting start lab, i've grasped all basic info i needed to start handle all the data in the IoT environment.

By AJITH L

May 03, 2020

i have enjoyed this course, it was very interesting but firstly i was very confused later i keep concentrate on it than it become easy ;-)

By Max M

Oct 19, 2020

Excelente curso, solo el ultimo modulo de "Data Studio" no permite compartir el reporte, como se pide en el ultimo paso del laboratorio

By Srujan R G

I have thoroughly enjoyed the course material and found it much effective to upgrade my skillset! Thanks to Google and Coursera Team!

By Mohtashim B A

Apr 21, 2020

An overall good and comprehensive course for the holistic overview of IoT platform in general and Google Cloud platform in particular

By Soham D S

it was a bit tough for me as it is a new field to me and many new termsi havent came across before but overall an awesome experience

By Fauzan N R

this is amazing course that I ever done, but in some case maybe the tutorial need to update, instructions with console is different

By Damir D A

May 05, 2020

Captivating course with a lot of learning material and real Google Cloud Platform (and related 3rd party tools) hands-on sessions.

By Arul R

Aug 29, 2019

Definitely interesting course. it completely covers from device to data collection, and getting insights of data. to presentation.

By Aditi D J

An amazing course, with great information about the GCP and how to use it. I would definitely recommend to everyone to take this.

By SAURABH D Y

Jul 09, 2020

More Videos and subject related live examples are required.

Thanks for giving this opportunity to learn and explore my knowledge.

By Aditya G

Jun 07, 2020

VERY TOUGH COURSE YET UNDERSTOOD WELL BY THE WAY THEY TAUGHT. EXCELLENT COURSE. TAKES TIME BE PATIENT AND HAVE A HAPPY LEARNING

By Manish

Jun 07, 2020

please suggest me data analytics, AI in the field of electrical engineering and POWER systems .

course is excellent and thank you

By Purnima Y

Jun 28, 2020

This course is awesome & as per current technology IoT is market demanding. So this course is very knowledgeable

Thanks Coursera

By Baskaran B

Jun 11, 2020

This course gave me confidence and insights on cloud part of IIOT which i lacked as a embedded software developer. Great course

By Raushan k

Jun 14, 2020

Wonderful experience it was to learn and understand this course from basic.. Thank u Coursera..u made my vacation so useful..