Back to Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform by Google Cloud

By enrolling in this specialization you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<< Welcome to the Coursera course, Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) brought to you by the Google Cloud team. I’m Catherine Gamboa and I’m going to be your guide. This course covers the entire Industrial IoT network architecture from sensors and devices to analysis. The course discusses sensors and devices but the focus is on the cloud side. You'll learn about the importance of scaling, device communication, and processing streaming data. The course uses simulated devices in the labs to allow you to concentrate on learning the cloud side of IIoT. The course is a little different than most Coursera courses because there is very little video. Most of the learning is done with short readings, quizzes, and labs. This course takes about two weeks to complete, 11-12 hours of work with 6 of those hours spent in labs. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to: create a streaming data pipeline, to create registries with Cloud IoT Core, topics and subscriptions with Cloud Pub/Sub, store data on Google Cloud Storage, query the data in BigQuery, and gain data insights with Dataprep. You'll learn and practice these skills in 7 labs. Then you'll have an opportunity to test yourself in an optional capstone lab using simulated devices or Cloud IoT Core Inspector....

AK
Jul 11, 2020

It was a nice experience for me . I learnt a lot about google cloud platform and how the cloud works .Their assignments and labs were very fun and productive. This is a perfect course for a beginner.

YG
Apr 12, 2020

Great Course. I was new to Google Cloud. But, the course teach well about the Google Cloud Platform. I had some problems in the Qwiklab sessions. But, I resolve them by chatting. Thank You!

101 - 125 of 673 Reviews for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform

By Victor D

Aug 29, 2019

Definitely interesting course. it completely covers from device to data collection, and getting insights of data. to presentation.

By Aditi D J

An amazing course, with great information about the GCP and how to use it. I would definitely recommend to everyone to take this.

By SAURABH D Y

Jul 9, 2020

More Videos and subject related live examples are required.

Thanks for giving this opportunity to learn and explore my knowledge.

By Aditya G

Jun 7, 2020

VERY TOUGH COURSE YET UNDERSTOOD WELL BY THE WAY THEY TAUGHT. EXCELLENT COURSE. TAKES TIME BE PATIENT AND HAVE A HAPPY LEARNING

By Manish

Jun 7, 2020

please suggest me data analytics, AI in the field of electrical engineering and POWER systems .

course is excellent and thank you

By Mohammad S M

Jan 14, 2021

I love this course it cover all aspect of google cloud development. it focuses on demo and Lab rather than just lecture videos.

By Purnima Y

Jun 28, 2020

This course is awesome & as per current technology IoT is market demanding. So this course is very knowledgeable

Thanks Coursera

By Baskaran B

Jun 11, 2020

This course gave me confidence and insights on cloud part of IIOT which i lacked as a embedded software developer. Great course

By raj t

Jun 16, 2021

This course is very interactive and with a lot of practice on Qwicklab. his gives learner a real time good experience of labs

By Dustin Z

Jan 3, 2021

A good, quick overview of IoT and the use of Google Cloud Platform. Recommend for anyone interested in an introduction to IoT

By AliKalantary

Nov 29, 2020

It was such a wonderful course I have ever passed and I could increase my knowledge in this field.

By Raushan k

Jun 14, 2020

Wonderful experience it was to learn and understand this course from basic.. Thank u Coursera..u made my vacation so useful..

By Deval K

Apr 13, 2020

Reading and video material was great, and instructions in lab exercise was to the point. I have learnt a lot in this course.

By yuva r

Aug 13, 2020

it s good course with good basic covered and if more practical things need to be covered and missing of the GCS real time

By Dhavalkumar M S

Apr 25, 2020

it's very helpful for my master study, i m learning in this course is iot and data storage and how make the cloud report.

By shahad A

Oct 25, 2020

a really good course for cloud computing beginners interesting and easy to understand also, i loved the labs soooo much

By Rumi S

It was a great experience to work with you ma'am.

cousrera : your course is superb easily understandable.

i just love it.

By rinku c

Dec 18, 2020

loved and understood all contents.learned lots of new things.big thinks to instructors and not to forget to the google.

By Alejandra M L

Aug 11, 2019

I personally enjoyed it so much! It is challenging and very fun. I learned so many new skills I am going to apply asap.

By Sumit H

Jun 18, 2020

best course for IOT from Google Cloud ,much interesting in this course was labs which helps us to understand better

By Jeswin S R W

Well most of the time is spend in reading article.But it is a good course for IOT learning especially for beginners

By emre h

Nice, hads-on course. IT wraps IoT basics and GCP. The course is fun to follow. Little prior knowledge is required.

By Shaikh M A

This course has provided an amazing experience. I am glad I was able to use the concepts taught in practical labs.

By Suresh C P

Apr 29, 2020

I have learn a lot from this course. i think somtimes it have long topics but i enjoy learning Thank You Coursera.

By Ernesto A R R

Aug 30, 2020

I have learned a lot of how the GCP works, and how to configure it for IoT working. Thanks a lot for the course.