Back to Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform by Google Cloud

By enrolling in this specialization you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<< Welcome to the Coursera course, Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) brought to you by the Google Cloud team. I’m Catherine Gamboa and I’m going to be your guide. This course covers the entire Industrial IoT network architecture from sensors and devices to analysis. The course discusses sensors and devices but the focus is on the cloud side. You'll learn about the importance of scaling, device communication, and processing streaming data. The course uses simulated devices in the labs to allow you to concentrate on learning the cloud side of IIoT. The course is a little different than most Coursera courses because there is very little video. Most of the learning is done with short readings, quizzes, and labs. This course takes about two weeks to complete, 11-12 hours of work with 6 of those hours spent in labs. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to: create a streaming data pipeline, to create registries with Cloud IoT Core, topics and subscriptions with Cloud Pub/Sub, store data on Google Cloud Storage, query the data in BigQuery, and gain data insights with Dataprep. You'll learn and practice these skills in 7 labs. Then you'll have an opportunity to test yourself in an optional capstone lab using simulated devices or Cloud IoT Core Inspector....

AK

Jul 12, 2020

It was a nice experience for me . I learnt a lot about google cloud platform and how the cloud works .Their assignments and labs were very fun and productive. This is a perfect course for a beginner.

SM

May 23, 2020

Great Course. I was new to Google Cloud. But, the course teach well about the Google Cloud Platform. I had some problems in the Qwiklab sessions. But, I resolve them by chatting. Thank You!

101 - 125 of 539 Reviews for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform

By Sumit D H

Jun 18, 2020

best course for IOT from Google Cloud ,much interesting in this course was labs which helps us to understand better

By Jeswin S R W

Well most of the time is spend in reading article.But it is a good course for IOT learning especially for beginners

By emre h

Nice, hads-on course. IT wraps IoT basics and GCP. The course is fun to follow. Little prior knowledge is required.

By Shaikh M A

This course has provided an amazing experience. I am glad I was able to use the concepts taught in practical labs.

By Suresh C P

Apr 29, 2020

I have learn a lot from this course. i think somtimes it have long topics but i enjoy learning Thank You Coursera.

By Abhishek K

Jun 05, 2020

It was a good learning experience. The materials and the labs were awesome. It will surely help me in my career.

By Dipti B J

May 06, 2020

It's is really good.. I am now more exiting to learn the while work in cloud.. Thank you to make interest in it.

By Abhijith V

Apr 16, 2020

Gained a lot of Insight in IoT and various services offered by GCP to ingest analyze and process data of IoT

By Ankit K S

Feb 11, 2020

Actually, This course is best for all students who are interested in the Industrial Internet of things IIOT.

By Ricardo L

Jun 27, 2019

This course is an excellent introduction to using the Google Cloud Platform for practical IoT applications.

By Akash K

Great course with hands on is so promising for learning. It's like my university days - Learning by Doing.

By Rahul P

Jun 05, 2020

Great learning experience through GCP. I hope to use and implement all these skills very soon in my work.

By Bharath K

I Learned Many topics of Google platform, It was an eyeopener on many aspects Thanks Coursera and Google

By YATIRAJ J R

May 13, 2020

Lot of things we how to learn to this platform . overall good & emerging experience.thank u Google cloud

By Cristhian S

Jul 31, 2020

Very nice class! This is a interesting technology and in this course, we have a great insight about it.

By Avinash K

Enjoyed a lot while learning this course.Lab sessions where very helpful in providing strong knowledge.

By stijo

Aug 06, 2020

Nice course i was able to do everything practically here, rather than theory videos in other courses

By Abdul S

May 12, 2020

This is a very informative course. I would recommend this course to people who are interested in IoT.

By yagnikbhuva

Jun 24, 2020

The course was the best for know about cloud & iot that how we can use iot in cloud and monitor work

By Umamageswaran

Jun 29, 2020

Excellent ,but when we use Google cloud platform it will be better if we need some Chatbot tohelpus

By Tushar S

Apr 14, 2020

Really good and nice training i hope in upcoming days you guys do provide with nice content as such

By Dhiraj K

Oct 11, 2019

The course is very interactive. More important thing is that it contains most of the practical labs

By Sagar J

Great Course. Very easy to use UI. Helped me to gain basic knowledge about Google Cloud Platform.

By Rajratnam S

Apr 09, 2020

Great course! Helped me gain a good knowledge on Industrial IoT through the Google Cloud Platform

By Adi F W

Jun 01, 2020

New insight for me to know how the Iot works with cloud system. i need to learn more about this.