Back to Industrial IoT on Google Cloud

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud by Google Cloud

Learn Industrial Internet of Things on Google Cloud...

AK
Jul 11, 2020

It was a nice experience for me . I learnt a lot about google cloud platform and how the cloud works .Their assignments and labs were very fun and productive. This is a perfect course for a beginner.

SM
May 22, 2020

Great Course. I was new to Google Cloud. But, the course teach well about the Google Cloud Platform. I had some problems in the Qwiklab sessions. But, I resolve them by chatting. Thank You!

126 - 150 of 677 Reviews for Industrial IoT on Google Cloud

By Ernesto A R R

Aug 30, 2020

I have learned a lot of how the GCP works, and how to configure it for IoT working. Thanks a lot for the course.

By Abhishek K

Jun 5, 2020

It was a good learning experience. The materials and the labs were awesome. It will surely help me in my career.

By Dipti B J

May 6, 2020

It's is really good.. I am now more exiting to learn the while work in cloud.. Thank you to make interest in it.

By JOSE O O C

Sep 13, 2020

I loved the course. Good material and the labs are a great tool. GCP is powerful. Interested in learning more.

By Othman M S

Nov 16, 2020

the program is very good and the staff at Coursera and Qwiklabs are very helpful and helpful. I recommend it

By Abhijith V

Apr 16, 2020

Gained a lot of Insight in IoT and various services offered by GCP to ingest analyze and process data of IoT

By Ankit K S

Feb 11, 2020

Actually, This course is best for all students who are interested in the Industrial Internet of things IIOT.

By Ricardo L

Jun 27, 2019

This course is an excellent introduction to using the Google Cloud Platform for practical IoT applications.

By Akash K

Great course with hands on is so promising for learning. It's like my university days - Learning by Doing.

By Ashwini V

Dec 18, 2020

I really enjoyed this training and I learn a lot its really helpful. specially Lab training .

Thank you .

By Sasanka S

Nov 25, 2020

Very well explained and Qwiklabs practical sessions really helps to understand everything in this course.

By Rahul P

Jun 5, 2020

Great learning experience through GCP. I hope to use and implement all these skills very soon in my work.

By Bharath K

I Learned Many topics of Google platform, It was an eyeopener on many aspects Thanks Coursera and Google

By YATIRAJ J R

May 13, 2020

Lot of things we how to learn to this platform . overall good & emerging experience.thank u Google cloud

By Cristhian S

Jul 30, 2020

Very nice class! This is a interesting technology and in this course, we have a great insight about it.

By Avinash K

Enjoyed a lot while learning this course.Lab sessions where very helpful in providing strong knowledge.

By STIJO J

Aug 6, 2020

Nice course i was able to do everything practically here, rather than theory videos in other courses

By Abdul S

May 12, 2020

This is a very informative course. I would recommend this course to people who are interested in IoT.

By phonic t

Jun 24, 2020

The course was the best for know about cloud & iot that how we can use iot in cloud and monitor work

By João F S

Mar 12, 2021

Bom curso , as vezes o laboratório fica lento , mas mesmo assim é bom usar a ferramenta sem pagar .

By Zaid W K

Aug 30, 2020

Loved the fact that it is interactive, I really developed my skills in this area. Thank you Google.

By Umamageswaran

Jun 29, 2020

Excellent ,but when we use Google cloud platform it will be better if we need some Chatbot tohelpus

By Tushar S

Apr 14, 2020

Really good and nice training i hope in upcoming days you guys do provide with nice content as such

By Dhiraj K

Oct 11, 2019

The course is very interactive. More important thing is that it contains most of the practical labs

By Sagar J

Great Course. Very easy to use UI. Helped me to gain basic knowledge about Google Cloud Platform.