Back to Innovating in a Digital World

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Innovating in a Digital World by Institut Mines-Télécom

Facebook, AirBnB, Tesla, Amazon, Uber. In just a few years, companies like these have changed the face of the global economy. Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands of start-ups are disrupting old business models, taking on centennial industrial groups – and winning. It’s clear that the rules of business have changed forever. This MOOC provides a knowledge toolkit for the ongoing digital revolution. You’ll discover 10 concepts that are essential for understanding the new mechanisms of digital business and innovation. Each concept is explained in its own beautifully designed, content-rich instructional video, along with additional resources for you to explore. The ideas are illustrated with up-to-the-minute case studies and examples from a wide range of industries. Week 1 : Why Digital Changes Everything Week 2 : Creating Value in a Digital World Week 3 : Thinking and Acting Differently This MOOC is ideal for learners from a wide range of backgrounds. It is brought to you by three expert professors and researchers from IMT - Telecom Paris, a leading European graduate school in the field of digital technology and social science. This MOOC is supported by the Patrick and Lina Drahi Foundation....

TM
Oct 15, 2017

I just want to say a big "Thank you!" for setting up this course, it has given me so much useful knowledge, I can already not believe how I was able to do my work before I started the course.

SK
Sep 30, 2016

This course was very well paced and designed. The information and the reading part was very helpful to understand the ongoing digital revolution and innovation leading to new evolution.

176 - 182 of 182 Reviews for Innovating in a Digital World

By Nazmul A T

Jan 25, 2016

Nice but required a certificate of participation.

By Corina L

May 17, 2018

Cours très intéressant et instructif.

By Enrico D B

Dec 22, 2016

I

By Fabienne L

Dec 31, 2015

My suggestions:

** videos: pace is way too fast, and without much visuals and a clear structure/plan, hard to fully grab in one view. I don't think your 5mn max duration really makes sense. When the content is of interest, better to make it longer to improve clarity. Positive: you provide written/text versions of your videos.

** support documents: way too many and not always relevant

** quizzes: i don't think that asking us the name of a founder etc. really test anything about our understanding of our lesson. Too many irrelevant questions.

All in all, it seems you applied one of the rules you discuss in this course: release fast, and adjust later on based on customers' feedback.. Unsure this is the right approach when it comes to online learning. I had higher expectations vs. Mines Telecom.

By Jorge A A L

Jun 12, 2018

Didn´t receive my certificate

By Sarah E B

Sep 10, 2016

The first segment on why "Digital Changes Everything" is good background but the rest was too abstract for me with nothing I could really take away and practice.

By luis m

Apr 27, 2020

Demasiado básico y lento.