Back to Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview by National Research Tomsk State University

Do you want a job? A first job or a better job? Your dream job? This course is for you if you want to get a job in any English-speaking country (or in an international company that uses English). After 10+ years helping people in different countries get hired for their dream job, I decided to partner with Coursera to make career success accessible for a worldwide audience. After completing this course, you will know how to stand out from the crowd, how to make a great first impression and how to highlight your strengths. Step by step, you will learn: 1. How to find your ideal vacancy 2. How to construct a resume/CV targeted for your dream vacancy 3. How to compose a cover letter that makes a connection 4. How to strategically prepare for a successful job interview. But this is not all. I am glad to answer your individual questions. Please feel free to contact me by asking questions in the Discussion Forums. I aim to respond to 95% of questions within 24 hours. The examples and strategies I share with you in this course have already helped people find their dream jobs in top companies around the world. "Dr Peter J Mitchell's help with my resume enabled me to target key employers and smoothed the job application process. He is a real professional who cares about his clients and is always available to give important advice and support. I wholeheartedly recommend his services and even now, already as an employer, I engage him as a consultant!" - Simon, CEO of Expopromoter/Biletum, Shanghai, China "I have used Dr Mitchell’s services several times, and every time the result was exactly meeting my expectations and even exceeding them. He is a proven professional who always listens to your needs and precisely converts them to a result. It has always been a pleasure working with him." - Igor, Senior Consultant, PwC "It is with much enthusiasm that I am recommending the services of Dr Peter Mitchell’s online course designed to help international candidates on composing CVs, cover letters and other career-related texts in English. I am impressed by Peter’s quick response, positive and respectful communication. Peter is always willing to take the time to discuss language concerns and respond to questions. He pays attention to details for every submitted text, which makes his services very unique." - Lea, International School Principal, Sweden I would be delighted to help you on your journey to professional success. Sign up today to live your tomorrow! Peter J Mitchell...

VD
Oct 9, 2020

Excellent! This course is an eye-opener. You will observe a significant improvement in your resume and cover letter writing skills after going through the contents of this course. Highly recommended.

MA
Dec 13, 2020

like 👍 and sub done 🔔 supeb Wonderful video..... mind-blowing presentation.... Keep it up....I really liked the way you were presenting each and everything .... 🌺🌺💜💖...... I really enjoyed your

126 - 150 of 231 Reviews for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

By Alejandra G M M

May 27, 2021

It really changes your point of view, trust in your self and work for make things possible.

By Ankita P

Oct 17, 2020

Very thankful to Coursera and moderator for guiding and helping me to complete this course.

By Geeta N

Dec 17, 2020

This course is really great and helped me a lot in understanding the Interview processes.

By Shakirah G

Apr 5, 2021

Wonderful course materials. Straight to the point with examples to explain concepts.

By Bani P

Sep 23, 2020

Thank You I learnt a lot. Also for free courses thank you for being our angels.

By Lisa D

Feb 8, 2021

Great course. I definitely learned how to put together a resume.

By Moataz E M A

Sep 13, 2020

This course is a great course for the first step in your career.

By IRISH V

Oct 2, 2020

Really a nice Course...!

Learned a lot....

Highly Recommended :)

By MUSTAFA A E

Jan 23, 2021

It was a very, very wonderful course

By ANKITH K S

Jan 11, 2021

It helps a lot for students, every one must take this course

By Tonye S

Jun 1, 2021

I enjoy the videos and materials. It was a nice experience.

By Shafie j a

Nov 2, 2020

This course will Help me Full ,How Writing Full Cv Resume

By Urmila C C

Oct 1, 2020

This course helped me to create my Resume more powerful!!

By Priyanka K

Dec 21, 2020

This Course was Really awesome and very much engaging.

By ABHINAV K

Oct 10, 2020

This is too good for me that I learned something new.

By Muhammad S Y

May 18, 2021

Learning was fun and the role made me feel motivated

By Shreya C

Sep 27, 2020

Resume is very important step in job search journey.

By Akash B

Sep 18, 2020

Nice course. This will definitely help me get a job

By Shubhada J k

Apr 15, 2021

Amazing course . I have gained a lot of knowledge.

By Lakshay G

May 21, 2021

Really informative course for new professionals.

By Bianca L

Oct 28, 2020

Easy, quick, and very useful! Highly recommended

By Bagas D M

Mar 2, 2021

Sometime, add some perspective from employee

By cterneus47

Oct 21, 2020

This helped me out a lot ! Thanks Professor

By MASROAF S S

Jan 5, 2021

A masterpiece course for every job seeker.

By MA Y

Mar 17, 2021

very nice course, recommend it to others.