Back to Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview by National Research Tomsk State University

Do you want a job? A first job or a better job? Your dream job? This course is for you if you want to get a job in any English-speaking country (or in an international company that uses English). After 10+ years helping people in different countries get hired for their dream job, I decided to partner with Coursera to make career success accessible for a worldwide audience. After completing this course, you will know how to stand out from the crowd, how to make a great first impression and how to highlight your strengths. Step by step, you will learn: 1. How to find your ideal vacancy 2. How to construct a resume/CV targeted for your dream vacancy 3. How to compose a cover letter that makes a connection 4. How to strategically prepare for a successful job interview. But this is not all. I am glad to answer your individual questions. Please feel free to contact me by asking questions in the Discussion Forums. I aim to respond to 95% of questions within 24 hours. The examples and strategies I share with you in this course have already helped people find their dream jobs in top companies around the world. "Dr Peter J Mitchell's help with my resume enabled me to target key employers and smoothed the job application process. He is a real professional who cares about his clients and is always available to give important advice and support. I wholeheartedly recommend his services and even now, already as an employer, I engage him as a consultant!" - Simon, CEO of Expopromoter/Biletum, Shanghai, China "I have used Dr Mitchell’s services several times, and every time the result was exactly meeting my expectations and even exceeding them. He is a proven professional who always listens to your needs and precisely converts them to a result. It has always been a pleasure working with him." - Igor, Senior Consultant, PwC "It is with much enthusiasm that I am recommending the services of Dr Peter Mitchell’s online course designed to help international candidates on composing CVs, cover letters and other career-related texts in English. I am impressed by Peter’s quick response, positive and respectful communication. Peter is always willing to take the time to discuss language concerns and respond to questions. He pays attention to details for every submitted text, which makes his services very unique." - Lea, International School Principal, Sweden I would be delighted to help you on your journey to professional success. Sign up today to live your tomorrow! Peter J Mitchell...

VD
Oct 9, 2020

Excellent! This course is an eye-opener. You will observe a significant improvement in your resume and cover letter writing skills after going through the contents of this course. Highly recommended.

MA
Dec 13, 2020

like 👍 and sub done 🔔 supeb Wonderful video..... mind-blowing presentation.... Keep it up....I really liked the way you were presenting each and everything .... 🌺🌺💜💖...... I really enjoyed your

101 - 125 of 234 Reviews for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

By Vismay D

Aug 15, 2020

Good

By Aniket P

Feb 24, 2021

I really Liked this course. Dr Peter J Mitchell perfectly covers each and every point which is required to write resume/CV, cover letter which I was mostly looking for.

Initially I thought it would be a normal course like every other courses, but once I finished with the course I was surprised to see, I was wrong with my perception. This course and tips present in the course really adds a lot of value even if you have existing knowledge.

I applied various techniques to create my resume as well as cover letter. I observed increased response from recruiters and more number of job offers now. I would like to suggest this course to every person who wants to land a job faster or who has been seeing rejections due to resume. Watch this one, make changes in resume and make changes in the approach, you will get your next desired job much quickly than you thought.

By Grigory M

Sep 12, 2020

First of all, I would like to thank the creator of the course. In my opinion, it is a perfect tool -to study all details of applying for a job. Everything is described thoroughly and clearly, so you may understand every subtlуty of the subject without facing any problems.

By Esin K G

Nov 4, 2020

The course was so clear and to the point. Dr. Mitchell gave the significant points about the resumes and interview techniques without giving any unnecessary information. It was interesting to watch. Thank you for this amazing course. Highly recommended!

By fatra h

Sep 27, 2020

The current course is good and very helpful. Hope if the course gives some opportunity to direct interaction, like a consultation session.

With appreciation and gratitude, I will leave a review with perfect points

By Johanna D W

Oct 30, 2020

Thank you so much Career planning Resume/CV was very informative.

Allot of information that I used to put in the wrong places on my resume, now I can write it better.

A will help me with my future Job search.

By Mahdi F

Dec 14, 2020

It was a great course and I'm so happy learning so many new things about resumes, portfolios and letters of interest. Now I can apply for my desired jobs with more knowledge and confidence.

By Muhammad A

Sep 13, 2020

excellent experience of important skills learning.

I'm grateful for all involved in the accomplishment of this great learning opportunity and reward, especially to my instructor !

By BANOM S

Sep 23, 2020

Now, this has been a great opportunity done on me by Coursera Community. I am confident now to face any challenge concerning job and overcome it in this sphere. I am grateful.

By Masuma m

Sep 30, 2020

Befefore complete this course I really don't know how to write a cv/resume.but I know

very much about cv.For this reason I really greatfull to the course and course teacher.

By Kasuntha M

Feb 4, 2021

Great course to learn about Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview. I highly recommend this course. Thank you for offering this valuable course to me.

By Alcides R

Mar 26, 2021

This is one of the best courses I have took it. It explains very well how your resume should be, what to include and what not. And have very practical examples.

By Samara S R D

Apr 8, 2021

Excelente curso, estoy satisfecha con los conocimientos adquiridos, ya que me fue de mucha ayuda cada video y trabajo que nos dejaban, lo recomiendo muchísimo.

By nabeela a

Jan 20, 2021

Fantastic, I enjoyed the interview question responses the most, I found them to be extremely helpful and hopefully will use them in the next job interview.

By Giovanni B d C

Jan 5, 2021

Peter is really well prepared, explanation are clear and you learn some techniques that can made the difference on your job research.

By Yannick B D

Jun 3, 2021

This course has covered everything I needed regarding cv and cover letter. I highly recommend this course to everyone seeking jobs.

By Fatima h a

Jan 18, 2021

This course is very informative and improved my skill in writing a professional resume which helps me a lot in my career.

By balasrinivas p

Oct 1, 2020

Thank you very much Dr Peter J Mitchell givining great opporunity to learn the course. And also thankful to Coursera Team

By Prasun S

Nov 23, 2020

Absolutely fantastic course of international standard. Keeping some changes according to Indian situation may be better.

By Sharan D

Oct 21, 2020

Excellent and inspiring! I'm pleased at the opportunities this course has helped me illuminate. Thank you!

By Shravani G

Sep 20, 2020

Excellent course and it was well organized.I thank Coursera and the whole team fromTomsk state University.

By Hui P W

Nov 6, 2020

It is a very useful course for job seekers.

Great learning on resume , CV and interview answering skills.

By Ma. J R O B

Sep 16, 2020

Very satisfied with this course! The lecture videos and assignments are clear and easy to understand.

By RITVIK K

Jun 3, 2021

Loved how easy and how balanced this course is and the way the knowledge is imparted is immaculate.

By Marjan S

Dec 16, 2020

Thanks for providing this course to help many people to improve their chance to get a decent job!