Back to Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview by National Research Tomsk State University

Do you want a job? A first job or a better job? Your dream job? This course is for you if you want to get a job in any English-speaking country (or in an international company that uses English). After 10+ years helping people in different countries get hired for their dream job, I decided to partner with Coursera to make career success accessible for a worldwide audience. After completing this course, you will know how to stand out from the crowd, how to make a great first impression and how to highlight your strengths. Step by step, you will learn: 1. How to find your ideal vacancy 2. How to construct a resume/CV targeted for your dream vacancy 3. How to compose a cover letter that makes a connection 4. How to strategically prepare for a successful job interview. But this is not all. I am glad to answer your individual questions. Please feel free to contact me by asking questions in the Discussion Forums. I aim to respond to 95% of questions within 24 hours. The examples and strategies I share with you in this course have already helped people find their dream jobs in top companies around the world. "Dr Peter J Mitchell's help with my resume enabled me to target key employers and smoothed the job application process. He is a real professional who cares about his clients and is always available to give important advice and support. I wholeheartedly recommend his services and even now, already as an employer, I engage him as a consultant!" - Simon, CEO of Expopromoter/Biletum, Shanghai, China "I have used Dr Mitchell’s services several times, and every time the result was exactly meeting my expectations and even exceeding them. He is a proven professional who always listens to your needs and precisely converts them to a result. It has always been a pleasure working with him." - Igor, Senior Consultant, PwC "It is with much enthusiasm that I am recommending the services of Dr Peter Mitchell’s online course designed to help international candidates on composing CVs, cover letters and other career-related texts in English. I am impressed by Peter’s quick response, positive and respectful communication. Peter is always willing to take the time to discuss language concerns and respond to questions. He pays attention to details for every submitted text, which makes his services very unique." - Lea, International School Principal, Sweden I would be delighted to help you on your journey to professional success. Sign up today to live your tomorrow! Peter J Mitchell...

VD
Oct 9, 2020

Excellent! This course is an eye-opener. You will observe a significant improvement in your resume and cover letter writing skills after going through the contents of this course. Highly recommended.

MA
Dec 13, 2020

like 👍 and sub done 🔔 supeb Wonderful video..... mind-blowing presentation.... Keep it up....I really liked the way you were presenting each and everything .... 🌺🌺💜💖...... I really enjoyed your

151 - 175 of 235 Reviews for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

By Dr. G G T

Sep 27, 2020

This is detailed and well planned course.

By Md. M R

Sep 26, 2020

Good Course for everyone who needs a job.

By Katerina K

Feb 21, 2021

excellent course, highly recommended!

By Trần T X G

Jun 15, 2021

Many thanks to Dr Peter J Mitchell!

By Mathari P

Mar 3, 2021

It was a great experience to learn.

By Zahrotul N I

Dec 18, 2020

It's good lesson. Thank you so much

By Muhammad F S

Sep 18, 2020

its a change too make a creative cv

By Karim A

May 21, 2021

I recommend this course to anyone.

By ahmed m

Jan 18, 2021

Best Course For Career Development

By Christine J

Nov 20, 2020

Great course. Highly recommended!

By Shweta B

Sep 12, 2020

I REALLY LOVED LEARNING OVER HEAR

By Abdi N M D

Oct 8, 2020

This course help every student

By Jyoti S R

Sep 19, 2020

Its very useful course for me

By G. A W

Oct 9, 2020

very informative and useful

By Md. O F

Jan 14, 2021

Appreciate its contents...

By lea e k

Dec 13, 2020

one of my favorite courses

By Hafsa Â

Feb 6, 2021

un cours très intéressant

By XIANGYU S

Oct 16, 2020

The quiz is too much~!!!!

By Jeff A

Oct 6, 2020

i really love the course

By Sharawi A