Back to Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview by National Research Tomsk State University

Do you want a job? A first job or a better job? Your dream job? This course is for you if you want to get a job in any English-speaking country (or in an international company that uses English). After 10+ years helping people in different countries get hired for their dream job, I decided to partner with Coursera to make career success accessible for a worldwide audience. After completing this course, you will know how to stand out from the crowd, how to make a great first impression and how to highlight your strengths. Step by step, you will learn: 1. How to find your ideal vacancy 2. How to construct a resume/CV targeted for your dream vacancy 3. How to compose a cover letter that makes a connection 4. How to strategically prepare for a successful job interview. But this is not all. I am glad to answer your individual questions. Please feel free to contact me by asking questions in the Discussion Forums. I aim to respond to 95% of questions within 24 hours. The examples and strategies I share with you in this course have already helped people find their dream jobs in top companies around the world. "Dr Peter J Mitchell's help with my resume enabled me to target key employers and smoothed the job application process. He is a real professional who cares about his clients and is always available to give important advice and support. I wholeheartedly recommend his services and even now, already as an employer, I engage him as a consultant!" - Simon, CEO of Expopromoter/Biletum, Shanghai, China "I have used Dr Mitchell’s services several times, and every time the result was exactly meeting my expectations and even exceeding them. He is a proven professional who always listens to your needs and precisely converts them to a result. It has always been a pleasure working with him." - Igor, Senior Consultant, PwC "It is with much enthusiasm that I am recommending the services of Dr Peter Mitchell’s online course designed to help international candidates on composing CVs, cover letters and other career-related texts in English. I am impressed by Peter’s quick response, positive and respectful communication. Peter is always willing to take the time to discuss language concerns and respond to questions. He pays attention to details for every submitted text, which makes his services very unique." - Lea, International School Principal, Sweden I would be delighted to help you on your journey to professional success. Sign up today to live your tomorrow! Peter J Mitchell...

VD
Oct 9, 2020

Excellent! This course is an eye-opener. You will observe a significant improvement in your resume and cover letter writing skills after going through the contents of this course. Highly recommended.

BA
Oct 17, 2020

This course taught me a tremendous amount about structure, action words and properly formatting content for my resume. I have gotten one interview so far and assisted a friend in getting a job.

201 - 219 of 219 Reviews for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

By MD. S

o

d

By ARCHITA S C

Sep 19, 2020

good

By Hussein M H

Mar 27, 2021

زre

By Nassif A K

Oct 28, 2020

Interesting course. Having been working for 8 years now, I knew how to write a CV. However, there were some useful tips that I learned. I think the part I benefited from the most was the on with the frequently asked job interview questions and how to answer them.

By Anuarite I

Dec 15, 2020

The course good , the course materials are relatable the instructor planned it well. I'm equipped with knowledge , I hope to do well in interviews.

By Giorgia d S

Nov 13, 2020

The course is useful but I don't appreciate the rating system, having your resume graded by people with no experience isn't the best.

By Sai K

Apr 13, 2021

It would be good if you provide more interactive classes like asking quiz in the middle of the video.

By Gautam P

Nov 27, 2020

Thank u for this opportunity with free cource and I have achieved some skill.

By Lashanna A