Back to Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview by National Research Tomsk State University

Do you want a job? A first job or a better job? Your dream job? This course is for you if you want to get a job in any English-speaking country (or in an international company that uses English). After 10+ years helping people in different countries get hired for their dream job, I decided to partner with Coursera to make career success accessible for a worldwide audience. After completing this course, you will know how to stand out from the crowd, how to make a great first impression and how to highlight your strengths. Step by step, you will learn: 1. How to find your ideal vacancy 2. How to construct a resume/CV targeted for your dream vacancy 3. How to compose a cover letter that makes a connection 4. How to strategically prepare for a successful job interview. But this is not all. I am glad to answer your individual questions. Please feel free to contact me by asking questions in the Discussion Forums. I aim to respond to 95% of questions within 24 hours. The examples and strategies I share with you in this course have already helped people find their dream jobs in top companies around the world. "Dr Peter J Mitchell's help with my resume enabled me to target key employers and smoothed the job application process. He is a real professional who cares about his clients and is always available to give important advice and support. I wholeheartedly recommend his services and even now, already as an employer, I engage him as a consultant!" - Simon, CEO of Expopromoter/Biletum, Shanghai, China "I have used Dr Mitchell’s services several times, and every time the result was exactly meeting my expectations and even exceeding them. He is a proven professional who always listens to your needs and precisely converts them to a result. It has always been a pleasure working with him." - Igor, Senior Consultant, PwC "It is with much enthusiasm that I am recommending the services of Dr Peter Mitchell’s online course designed to help international candidates on composing CVs, cover letters and other career-related texts in English. I am impressed by Peter’s quick response, positive and respectful communication. Peter is always willing to take the time to discuss language concerns and respond to questions. He pays attention to details for every submitted text, which makes his services very unique." - Lea, International School Principal, Sweden I would be delighted to help you on your journey to professional success. Sign up today to live your tomorrow! Peter J Mitchell...

VD
Oct 9, 2020

Excellent! This course is an eye-opener. You will observe a significant improvement in your resume and cover letter writing skills after going through the contents of this course. Highly recommended.

BA
Oct 17, 2020

This course taught me a tremendous amount about structure, action words and properly formatting content for my resume. I have gotten one interview so far and assisted a friend in getting a job.

51 - 75 of 189 Reviews for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

By Syima F

Nov 23, 2020

Straightforward and easy to understand. Easy to implement too. Speaker has vast knowledge and experience for this course. Keep it up.

By Иван А Г

Jun 27, 2020

Thank you for the course. Very useful for people of all ages who want to find their dream job. I learned a lot of useful tips.

By Ryzhov A

Sep 4, 2020

I was looking for a course to write my perfect CV, but got something bigger - great motivation to work hard. Nice job!

By Gleb K

Jul 5, 2020

It was a really interesting and helpful course. I think that everyone should complete it, if he wanna get a good job.

By Khanh N

Aug 28, 2020

It gave you the recruiters' perspective when interviewing and provided a lot of examples for you to understand.

By Tavdgiridze L A

Jul 3, 2020

Курс очень понравился. Профессором дана грамотная информация, изложенная в понятном виде. Советую для изучения!

By Roshan S

Sep 6, 2020

This course is very helpful for students and employers. The contents of this course is very excellent.

By Jannatun N

Jul 30, 2020

very informative and helpful course.thanks to the course instructor/mentor for this beautiful curse.

By Prasad I P

Aug 16, 2020

your university in the futureAbsolutely love this course. Excited to do such more courses from

By Farhia A O

Aug 6, 2020

Thanks Coursera for your interesting and conformable courses to your learners.

By Pearlyn T

Aug 4, 2020

This is an excellent course I recommend to everyone. The contents are good.

By Сорокин Н Е

Jul 16, 2020

Thank you very much for the course! I learnt a lot of useful information.

By Joy P

Dec 24, 2020

The instructor was phenomenal. It was great to have him as an instructor

By Kaminskiy A

Jul 19, 2020

Excellent material, told in an interesting and clear way

By Згерский Д И

Jul 1, 2020

This is a great course that will come in handy in life

By Stepankov V

Jul 23, 2020

Great course for quick learning on important topic

By Dr S K

Aug 7, 2020

Just fabulous. Got so many tips and new insights.

By ARTHI K

Jun 30, 2020

Thanks for your greatful teaching and this course

By Tanu P

Sep 2, 2020

it's a very well learning platform..

By May T K

Jul 11, 2020

Detailed Explanations help me a lot.

By Roman K

Jun 24, 2020

Excellent, thank you very much !

By Damini R S

Aug 31, 2020

Excellent course. I learnt alot

By Onyinye A E

Jul 16, 2020

This course was really helpful.

By NIKHILA M

Jul 14, 2020

really a lovely app to learn

By Muhammad M

Sep 19, 2020

good and easy to understand