Back to Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview by National Research Tomsk State University

Do you want a job? A first job or a better job? Your dream job? This course is for you if you want to get a job in any English-speaking country (or in an international company that uses English). After 10+ years helping people in different countries get hired for their dream job, I decided to partner with Coursera to make career success accessible for a worldwide audience. After completing this course, you will know how to stand out from the crowd, how to make a great first impression and how to highlight your strengths. Step by step, you will learn: 1. How to find your ideal vacancy 2. How to construct a resume/CV targeted for your dream vacancy 3. How to compose a cover letter that makes a connection 4. How to strategically prepare for a successful job interview. But this is not all. I am glad to answer your individual questions. Please feel free to contact me by asking questions in the Discussion Forums. I aim to respond to 95% of questions within 24 hours. The examples and strategies I share with you in this course have already helped people find their dream jobs in top companies around the world. "Dr Peter J Mitchell's help with my resume enabled me to target key employers and smoothed the job application process. He is a real professional who cares about his clients and is always available to give important advice and support. I wholeheartedly recommend his services and even now, already as an employer, I engage him as a consultant!" - Simon, CEO of Expopromoter/Biletum, Shanghai, China "I have used Dr Mitchell’s services several times, and every time the result was exactly meeting my expectations and even exceeding them. He is a proven professional who always listens to your needs and precisely converts them to a result. It has always been a pleasure working with him." - Igor, Senior Consultant, PwC "It is with much enthusiasm that I am recommending the services of Dr Peter Mitchell’s online course designed to help international candidates on composing CVs, cover letters and other career-related texts in English. I am impressed by Peter’s quick response, positive and respectful communication. Peter is always willing to take the time to discuss language concerns and respond to questions. He pays attention to details for every submitted text, which makes his services very unique." - Lea, International School Principal, Sweden I would be delighted to help you on your journey to professional success. Sign up today to live your tomorrow! Peter J Mitchell...

VD
Oct 9, 2020

Excellent! This course is an eye-opener. You will observe a significant improvement in your resume and cover letter writing skills after going through the contents of this course. Highly recommended.

BA
Oct 17, 2020

This course taught me a tremendous amount about structure, action words and properly formatting content for my resume. I have gotten one interview so far and assisted a friend in getting a job.

126 - 150 of 189 Reviews for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

By ANKITH K S

Jan 11, 2021

It helps a lot for students, every one must take this course

By Shafie j a

Nov 2, 2020

This course will Help me Full ,How Writing Full Cv Resume

By Urmila C C

Oct 1, 2020

This course helped me to create my Resume more powerful!!

By Priyanka K

Dec 21, 2020

This Course was Really awesome and very much engaging.

By ABHINAV K

Oct 10, 2020

This is too good for me that I learned something new.

By Shreya C

Sep 27, 2020

Resume is very important step in job search journey.

By Akash B

Sep 18, 2020

Nice course. This will definitely help me get a job

By Bianca L

Oct 28, 2020

Easy, quick, and very useful! Highly recommended

By cterneus47

Oct 21, 2020

This helped me out a lot ! Thanks Professor

By MASROAF S S

Jan 5, 2021

A masterpiece course for every job seeker.

By Dr. G G T

Sep 27, 2020

This is detailed and well planned course.

By Md. M R

Sep 26, 2020

Good Course for everyone who needs a job.

By Zahrotul N I

Dec 18, 2020

It's good lesson. Thank you so much

By Muhammad F S

Sep 18, 2020

its a change too make a creative cv

By ahmed m

Jan 18, 2021

Best Course For Career Development

By Christine J

Nov 20, 2020

Great course. Highly recommended!

By Shweta B

Sep 12, 2020

I REALLY LOVED LEARNING OVER HEAR

By Abdi N M D

Oct 8, 2020

This course help every student

By Jyoti S R

Sep 19, 2020

Its very useful course for me

By G. A W

Oct 9, 2020

very informative and useful

By Md. O F

Jan 14, 2021

Appreciate its contents...

By lea e k

Dec 13, 2020

one of my favorite courses

By XIANGYU S

Oct 16, 2020

The quiz is too much~!!!!

By Jeff A

Oct 6, 2020

i really love the course

By Maisha H