Back to Introduction to Classical Music

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Classical Music by Yale University

Using a simple and enjoyable teaching style, this course introduces the novice listener to the wonders of classical music, from Bach fugues to Mozart symphonies to Puccini operas....

SL
Mar 6, 2019

Really appreciate Prof. Wright give us such rich content and sophisticated course. I really enjoy and love it. I am looking forward to seeing more high-level courses from Prof. Wright if there is any.

EV
Oct 15, 2020

Wonderful course where Craig Wright delves into all eras of classical music and takes you along for the wonderful ride! Craig Wright is one of the best instructors I have come across! Enjoy the ride!

376 - 400 of 850 Reviews for Introduction to Classical Music

By Sergio A G

Aug 6, 2020

Excellent teacher and class. It was very interesting and enganging with the topics and special selected songs.

By jiong s

Apr 6, 2018

really loved it . Great professor, so knowledgable and at the same time , somehow , very cute. thanks a lot .

By Ana F G G

Oct 28, 2020

I really liked how all the interactive elements of this course made my learning experience more interesting.

By Jesus H C

Aug 26, 2020

An incredible course. If you want to start in the classical music, like me, this is the best option for you.

By Adam S

Oct 5, 2019

Great course, great professor and great music. I can recommend this course to everyone interested in music.

By Jorge L D L C O

Mar 7, 2018

I am happy with this course. Really I´m learning classical music but also many topics about musical theory.

By Han T

Mar 9, 2016

Excellent course! This course teaches me to understand more about the beauty of classical music. Thank you!

By Brianna H

I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to take this course. Thank you for creating and offering it!

By Michael S

Mar 15, 2016

Professor wright does an outstanding job explaining this course. The depth of information is impressive!!

By Eleri

Jul 8, 2020

Wonderful professor, wonderful class. I learned so much more thanI expected to, and enjoyed it immensely.

By Dorothy H

Jul 4, 2020

An excellent course. I learned In every section and will enjoy the next symphonies even more than before.

By guillermo j s r

Jul 1, 2020

Felicito a la Universidad de Yale y al profesor Craig por este curso que como el mismo dijo es emocional.

By Hernán A B

May 2, 2020

Muy bueno, excelentes las clases del Dr. Wright, muy buena y completa la selección de temas y contenidos.

By Silvia D B

Apr 22, 2020

Lo disfruté muchísimo, aprendí y me dieron ganas de seguir aprendiendo. Gracias profesor y gracias Yale.

By Melissa C

Jan 15, 2019

Excelente curso. Bien planeado y explicado. Es entretenido y logra establecer empatía con el estudiante.

By xiaochen l

Aug 13, 2017

It's so good for a fan of classic music and it's also quite hard. I like it and the professor very much!

By Youwei Z

Jan 30, 2016

excellent guide to classical music!

better to have a checklist for glossaries at the end of each lecture.

By Ebony H

Nov 9, 2020

Great, enthusiastic professor - videos are jam packed with information. Really recommend this course :)

By Cavin K

Oct 13, 2020

Very nice engaging and insightful course. The instructor is superb. Course resources are also very good

By Max R

Jun 27, 2017

very broad and down to earth introduction to music - I always thought I hated baroque, now I love it :)

By Jacqueline A

Sep 1, 2020

This was an amazing course. I learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed it. The teacher is amazing as well!

By WEI Z

Apr 21, 2019

Love this course! It is more like a full length musical experience for me! Thanks for your hard work!

By Rafael L L

May 13, 2020

One of the best MOOC's i ever engage. Craig is very good professor and passionate about the subject.