Back to Intro to Digital Manufacturing with Autodesk Fusion 360

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Intro to Digital Manufacturing with Autodesk Fusion 360 by Autodesk

The manufacturing industry is making a digital transformation, allowing companies to customize production through advances in machine learning, sustainable design, generative design, and collaboration, with integrated design and manufacturing processes. This course introduces innovations in CAD and digital manufacturing, speaking to the rapid changes taking place that are forever transforming the future of making. This course will also explore foundational concepts behind Autodesk® Fusion 360™ CAD/CAM. Fusion 360 is a cloud-based CAD/CAM tool for collaborative product development that combines industrial design, mechanical engineering, and machine tool programming into one software solution. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, this course provides the core philosophy behind the software. By understanding how designs are both made and assembled, you'll learn to create better designs from the start. After completing this course, you will be able to: • Summarize an understanding of digital manufacturing, principles of sustainable design, and manufacturing processes. • Explain and discuss how trends such as generative design and machine learning are influencing innovation, and how things are made. • Demonstrate knowledge and skills in foundational concepts of Fusion 360 CAD/CAM software. • Practice design collaboration and file management best practices using Fusion 360 cloud-based features...

KC
Mar 20, 2021

In depth details of the web interface of Fusion 360 and how to use Fusion 360 online as well as on desktop. Includes various tutorials of managing data on cloud and how to add and manage your team.

SV
Feb 29, 2020

I had the best of my time doing this introductory course on the new trends in digital manufacturing and on the rich and powerful interface that fusion 360 offers to its users across the globe.

26 - 50 of 659 Reviews for Intro to Digital Manufacturing with Autodesk Fusion 360

By VIMAL G

This a great course for beginners who are trying to built a career in digital manufacturing sector. This course helped me to gain some knowledge on digital manufacturing technologies, new trends in manufacturing industry, sustainable engineering and how to use the Fusion 360 software. Thanks for providing me with this wonderful course.

By Roberto J M S

Nov 25, 2020

I really recommend this course. The first time I use Fusion 360. Time ago I was using Inventor Professional and this course is very helpful to understand the all the similarities and differences. But for my version of Fusion 360 there are some features different that it was presented in the videos.

By Rishab M

I really enjoyed this course. The in-depth knowledge provided by the mentors is priceless. The video tutorials were of great help to me. The quizzes and the questions at the end of each tutorial tests your learning level which is great. After completing the course I genuinely feel I have earned it.

By Christian D A

Sep 28, 2020

This beginner course exposed me to the wonderful world of Digital Manufacturing, product design sustainability, and the flexible and integrated use of Fusion 360. I learnt so much and will continue with other courses in this specialization. It's just a wonderful guide.

By david s

Sep 16, 2020

Excelente curso, como su nombre lo indica es la introducción a Fusion360 y aunque en momentos puede llegar a ser un poco tedioso, es necesario para continuar con el resto de los cursos , pero es un buen curso para los que no estamos familiarizados con esta herramienta.

By Rishabh S

Apr 24, 2020

this course should must be attendant by every individual who works in or wants to work in design and manufacturing section of engineering. this pressurise to think you about sustainable and generative designs and what should be the future of manufacturing industries

By SOUMIT K

Oct 26, 2020

Learnt many things by the help of Coursera courses on Intro to Digital Manufacturing with Autodesk Fusion 360 which helped me a lot in improving my skills & knowledge in Automation Field & had inspired me to make my designs with the help of Autodesk Fusion 360.

By David C

Apr 19, 2018

I with ere were a few more technical skills/theory you could walk away with, but as an introduction it was a nice survey into the field. I love that Autodesk is pushing into new types of learning, new technology, and new infrastructure to support mass learning.

By Dhanush S

Aug 6, 2021

This is the best course to learn more about digitalization in manufacturing and the different methods devloped to speed up production, quality, optimization,etc., I am happy to be enrolled and learned the topics and knowledge that I have left unexplored.

By Janis A A

Jan 7, 2019

Covers the basics of what Autodesk Fusion 360 is, what it is used for, and how the integrated environment helps workflow. Covered a lot of file management, including working in the Team hub which I would not have expected in an introductory course.

By Tran L H

Nov 25, 2019

A highly informative, yet also simple, about the basic idea and thinking one should have before working with CAD. Furthermore, basic and non-technical tools/skills with Fusion 360 are also introduced, giving the course a high attractiveness

By Mauricio C

Sep 3, 2019

This course is interesting for those starting in Fusion 360. I've used the tool prior to the course, but I wasn't aware of Fusion Team. I have also learned some new manufacturing concepts and enjoyed my time on a few challenging exercises.

By Jafed E G

Jul 6, 2019

By Muhammad O S

Nov 1, 2019

This is very good initiative course for the beginners who wants to enter the world of digital manufacturing as Fusion 360 possess mostly all the required tools, data management and easy access to all who are connected to a same team.

By Atharva S

Apr 27, 2021

I've been using fusion for last 7-8 months and this course just piqued my interest in product designing and computer aided manufacturing. I'm hoping to continue the whole specialization by Autodesk, as this course was so much fun !

By Yash K

May 5, 2019

this course provide the basic knowledge about the Autodesk Fusion 360. I loved the lectures and there is nothing negative about this course. Enroll for the course if anyone wants the basic knowledge about the Autodesk Fusion 360.

By Jonathan F

Mar 11, 2021

Always had in interest in learning CAD/CAM/CAE but never had the opportunity to try it out in real life. Now that things are moving into the cloud, I can explore this tool along side self-learning about industrial engineering.

By Александра М

Jan 17, 2021

Материал подан интересно, нет "воды". Многие фичи Fusion 360 раскрываются в курсе. Для начального ознакомления с программой самое то. НО версия программы демонстрируемая в материал на данный момент устарела, имейте ввиду.

By Knowledge z

Jul 23, 2020

Eexcellent methodology and very good content.Easy to use ,will definitely give edge to skills and enhance the knowledge.

My only request to have a Fusion 360 software available for mobile devices just like Matlab software.

By Pavan C

Jul 24, 2020

Thanks AutoDesk for this amazing Course. This course offers maximum Skills from intermediate to advanced level. In this course the instructors are amazing. And Thank you coursera for this kind of wonderful courses.

By Sahil S

Apr 22, 2020

Amazing course, Very well-curated. I am really interested in Digital manufacturing and CAD, and this course really helped me to grasp the foundational concepts required to dig deeper into this sector. Thank you :)

By Rahul D M

Sep 11, 2020

The instructor explained all the basics in a very detailed, understandable and interesting manner especially for a beginner who is new to CAD . Would request anyone new to Fusion 360 to definitely give it a try.

By HARSHIT G

Jul 31, 2020

it helps the students to learn from home without going any where in this pandemic also great work done by autodesk and course era and i wish to stay connected with course era always and keep learniing new thing

By Akshit S

Apr 2, 2020

The course enhanced my basic knowledge in Digital Manufacturing and gave me a deeper insight about the modern trends in the Manufacturing Industry. I found the course very interesting and easy to understand.

By Eric B

Apr 13, 2021

very good jumping off point to a complex topic. When i started i was intimidated by fusion 360 but i now have the tools to use and navigate the entire software and use the tools provided. Excellent course.