Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

RD
Aug 13, 2019

Great course to get started with building Convolutional Neural Networks in Keras for building Image Classifiers. This is probably the best way to get beginners into Deep Learning for Computer Vision.

251 - 275 of 2,914 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By Amit P

Feb 22, 2020

Hands on and well structured. Doesn't overwhelm you, yet you get a good sense of having programmed and learnt it. Like the idea of making notebooks available in collab and for download so that assigments can be tried out and you can experiment.

By Kajal K

Sep 4, 2019

Wonderful course for beginners or someone who is looking to start understanding machine learning. Teaching is great, examples even though they are complex are explained with such ease that you don't feel lost at all. Great course overall.👍👍👍

By Joshua F

Nov 16, 2020

Great course. It provides the foundation for understanding Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning. Concepts such as, convolutional neural networks are taught with clear examples from exceptional tutors in the field of AI.

By João L M d L L

Sep 28, 2020

Pretty comprehensive introduction on TF. I am not a pro, but even I could follow everything without much issue.

This course was also pretty hands on. I hope the following ones will go more in-depth into how the theory of the models itself work.

By Matias B

Oct 28, 2020

Un perfecto para aquellos que buscan dar los primeros pasos en lo que es "Computer vision" y una gran introduccion a las redes convolucionales.

Es de mencionar la necesidad de realizar, posterior a este, el curso de Reconocimiento de Imagenes.

By Elina V

Sep 17, 2020

Very informative course, the notebooks are more helpful than the videos. I am very happy with the automated grader instead of peer-review which is employed in many other courses and which definitely does not work as well as it is supposed to.

By ANGADI S

i loved this course ..and a little issue of submisson page if i delete the code it saves the point quickly where i cannot know the question i need to answer ..apart from that , this is a excellent course for people who are learning tensorflow

By Tianyi X

Apr 4, 2019

very good material for beginner who is interested in getting into the Deep Learning domain by using the tensorflow. It also includes several representative examples so that students can easily know what tensorflow and DL are capable of doing.

By Emre K

Sep 6, 2020

Thanks for this beneficial and well-organized course. It's so proper for introduction course and contains very informative exercies. Also, resources are good enough for introduction. I really enjoyed and learned basics of TensorFlow and CNN.

By Ronoy S

Jun 22, 2019

This course is an exceptional place to enter the world of Machine Learning. I learned many of the basics and the teaching was exceptionally good. I am starting to make sense of how models and training work and am not motivated to learn more.

By Rico S

Dec 16, 2020

After completing the Deep Learning specialization, I was clearly lacking practical insight into how to build networks myself using Tensorflow. This Course as well as the other ones in this specialization helped me a lot improving my skills!

By Ankur Y

Jun 25, 2020

It is really nice course for those who want to start using Tensorflow for model building. This will really help every beginner to train their own models and learn how they can apply same methodology to train similar models for any data set.

By Ashwin H

Jul 12, 2019

A very practical course for those who want to get their hands dirty quickly without learning a lot of the background. For full benefit I think this must be paired with some more theory oriented courses like the deep learning specialization.

By OMAR A H H

Dec 2, 2020

I really recommend this course for beginners who want start learning TensorFlow as well as deep learning I would to thanks deeplearning.ai for giving such amazing courses and also Kiron Open Higher Education for Sponsored me on this course

By Aryan T

Oct 29, 2020

This course was honestly amazing. Hands-on Notebooks on both Jupyter and Google Colab, and great instructors who taught very well. I'm only 14, and it helped me gain an understanding of DNNs, CNNs, and AI/ML/DL/TF in general! Great course!

By Ozgur P

Apr 24, 2020

Really good course as an introduction to TensorFlow, but beware I have finished Andrew Ng's Machine Learning course before doing this one. In order to understand what the instructor is talking about, I suggest you finish that course first.

Dec 10, 2019

I believe that the teacher is absolutely amazing. Made everything seem easier than they are and incredibly interesting! Absolutely recommend this course to anyone interested in getting a basic knowledge on computer vision using TensorFlow.

By Vishal N

Apr 17, 2020

Being a person who likes to take things hands-on, I really enjoyed this course. The workbooks, multiple choice quiz questions and the assignment/exercise problems were all exciting. Brilliant course! Thank you so much Lawrence and Andrew.

By Adhikari M T B A

Jun 16, 2019

Well balanced short and sweet course with practical programming exercises as well as solid theoretical background superbly presented by outstanding tech experts. Looking forward eager for next courses of this series. Thank you very much!

By Md S H C

Aug 10, 2020

I like this course. It was small, and to the point. Each assignment build on top of the knowledge of the previous one. And it was also fun to play with the provided notebooks. Overall a very good course. Looking forward to the next one.

By Mehul H

Oct 4, 2019

Very well explained with good set of examples and details. To be specific, I liked online exercises, short length videos with enough details for one to understand and more focus on coding practice. I would like to recommend this course.

By Ahmad S A

Oct 23, 2020

Awesome teacher Laurence Moroney. I became a fan of him. He made the lecture so simple that anyone can understand. Geat teaching method. The coursework is one of the best I would say. I learned the basics of Tensorflow in only 2 days.

By Sam B

Nov 18, 2019

I am an old geezer, and I never expected to see how computers can recognize things better than people. I am amazed that this course let me see that. If I succeed in applying it to some data I am gathering, I will feel like a kid again.

By YUXIN Z

Nov 19, 2020

I just finished deeplearning specialization and it's a very excellent course for me to go to practice from theory. The content is explained very clear and very friendly for tensorflow beginners like me. Thank you DeepLearning.AI :)

By Akash

May 16, 2020

it is awesome course for the beginners to reach to the next level of expertise. The course is taught from starting point to the end by increasing the complexity of the contents from simple to more complex yet in understanding pattern.